• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

cmgreven

Hoarder Gigantus
179 Badges
Jul 1, 2011
  • Europa Universalis IV
Mods, please move this post to the Dungeonland Forums. I lack the access in the forums for some reason to post there.

Background:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/611h5e/guide_how_to_download_older_versions_of_a_game_on/ Recently on Reddit, a user posted a guide of how to install & run older versions of Steam games. I've used this guide to find an older version of Dungeonland on Steam that allows you to run an older version of DL which unlocks the content behind the All-Access pack and seems to make Dungeonland whole again.

Step by step process:
  1. Open your steam console by clicking on this link: steam://nav/console and make sure you have the current version of Dungeonland installed on your PC
  2. Paste the following command into the console: download_depot 218130 218131 5423662860215071675
  3. If successful it will immediately return the line "Downloading depot 218131 (1163 MB) ..." You can monitor your downloads progress by going to the downloads section and checking your network usage. It won't show up in the list, but if you are using bandwidth, then that means you are downloading.
  4. Once the download is completed, open your <steam root folder>/steamapps/content/app_218130. You will find a folder called depot_218131 within this location. Rename this folder to Dungeonland and Cut it into your clipboard
  5. Navigate to the <steam root folder>/steamapps/common folder, and delete or rename the current Dungeonland folder. Afterwards, Paste from your clipboard.
  6. That's it, you should now be able to run Dungeonland and access the locked content.
NOTE: I was only able to test this on my account which has the All-Access Pass which is no longer available for purchase. I can not verify whether this works or not if you do not have the Pass.