• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
New game here.

We're kicking it old school:
WEREWOLF CLXXVI
Village of the Damned

THE SETTING
This thread represents a Tavern. The Tavern is in the village green of a small, backwards village tucked away in a corner of the Carpathian mountains. You have lived in this village your entire life, living the simple life of a farmer, and you think you know the other patrons at the Tavern. But you don't really know them. Because behind the shifty eyes and hunched backs and angry scowls lies a deep secret that every villager here keeps. For some of them are not just villagers. Some of them are degenerate worshippers of an evil religion, and have transformed themselves into terrible creatures, such as Werewolves and Vampires. There is still hope; for some of these villagers are secretly heroes, hiding an identity that could deliver you and your fellow villagers from certain death at the hands of these foul beasts. A deadly battle must be waged between the forces of good and evil, and only one side will prevail. But this isn't a battle of axes and torches; because you do not really know who is good and who is evil, this will be a battle of wills. Each night, the werewolves will hunt one villager... pray that it is not you. And each day, you and the other survivors must come to this tavern to witness the terrible carnage wrought by the monsters, and to debate amongst your fellow villagers who must pay the ultimate price for this devilry. To defeat this terror, you must find the evildoers from amongst the village, and lynch them.

Much as I hate to use this thread instead of the superior old one I will until it dies.

Madchemist, are you ready to GM next?

The current game is easily on course to get more than 50 players, probably will overtake my last game and possibly The Return though it's hard to predict - could stall around mid forties, could shoot past 70 for all we know. I'd definitely be GM'ing after you. If we can have 3 games in a row with large amount of sign-ups and competent GM'ing, we can really get a good run going and make a good running advertisement for the game for anyone watching. If you want to GM next I suggest you start working on your template, and I can help you with the marketing side if you want. If not I can GM next.

Imagine 3 games in a row with minimum 35+ players. We haven't had that since I've been playing at least.

Much as I hate to use this thread instead of the superior old one I will until it dies.

Madchemist, are you ready to GM next?

I think so. I was planning on it, anyway.

The current game is easily on course to get more than 50 players, probably will overtake my last game and possibly The Return though it's hard to predict - could stall around mid forties, could shoot past 70 for all we know. I'd definitely be GM'ing after you. If we can have 3 games in a row with large amount of sign-ups and competent GM'ing, we can really get a good run going and make a good running advertisement for the game for anyone watching. If you want to GM next I suggest you start working on your template, and I can help you with the marketing side if you want. If not I can GM next.

Imagine 3 games in a row with minimum 35+ players. We haven't had that since I've been playing at least.

I've already got a theme, so that's the first problem solved. I also have a whole bunch of ideas for the setup floating around in my head, but I don't want to commit to anything until I know how many signups I can get. But yes, I do want at least 35, and preferably more. So any help you can offer in that respect will be very much appreciated.

Also, someone needs to bother brovahkiin about doing a Lite. If we have the list, we might as well make the people who signed up do their jobs.

I have already PMd bro; and Aziz too since she is next in line after bro.

Could I change my reservation to a time reservation for June please? :)
I don't think there is a problem with that although the rules doesn't account for it. But since it in essence just means you being skipped until June I don't see a problem with it.

That means Skobie is next unless bro shows up.

Put me Down for both a Lite and a Big pls. - My Schedule for the spring looks "empty" enough. :)

Put me Down for both a Lite and a Big pls. - My Schedule for the spring looks "empty" enough. :)

With the list being that big, I'm not sure you'll have a game by late summer -_-

With the list being that big, I'm not sure you'll have a game by late summer -_-
The big indeed is unlikely to come in the spring; but lite games are much faster than bigs so he should get to Gm his lite game in about 2 months at most; about a month at minimum.

Hmph. This was seen earlier when people made reservations and then repudiated on them. I'd hope people would reserve game only if they truly want to GM. Anyways, if brovahkiin won't make a game until tomorrow I guess it's indeed my turn then.

Hmph. This was seen earlier when people made reservations and then repudiated on them. I'd hope people would reserve game only if they truly want to GM. Anyways, if brovahkiin won't make a game until tomorrow I guess it's indeed my turn then.

Once again, it's a problem with the list(or rather, the reservation craze it has caused). There simply is no way you could possibly tell when your turn will come. You can make rough approximations but they're just that. While many people want to GM and thus reserve just to have a chance, very few people are always available to GM.

Once again, it's a problem with the list(or rather, the reservation craze it has caused). There simply is no way you could possibly tell when your turn will come. You can make rough approximations but they're just that. While many people want to GM and thus reserve just to have a chance, very few people are always available to GM.

People should then wait with their reservation if they don't think they are available at any point and reserve a game when the list gets shorter. Or reserve specific time. I guess I'm a bit grumpy as this is at least the second time this has happened. *shrug*

People should then wait with their reservation if they don't think they are available at any point and reserve a game when the list gets shorter. Or reserve specific time. I guess I'm a bit grumpy as this is at least the second time this has happened. *shrug*

The issue with the first solution is that the list just seems to keep on getting longer, not shorter.

Reserving for a specific time might fix it, but too much of that and it gets confusing.

Or we could dissolve the People's Commissariat on WW Reservation.

The issue with the first solution is that the list just seems to keep on getting longer, not shorter.

Reserving for a specific time might fix it, but too much of that and it gets confusing.
How are many time reservations confusing?