• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(419874)

Private
4 Badges
Dec 5, 2011
  • King Arthur II
  • Magicka
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Pillars of Eternity
I have enjoyed this game despite the bugs that existed at launch and some that continue to exist. I am even considering another play through after the next patch (any info on when it will come out?). However after releasing a trailer on your new game I wonder if you will not relaease future content for this game. While this game had a great campaign, a lot of the grand strategy elements from the first King Arthur game seemed to have been left out. I was hoping for some DLC similar to The Saxons DLC where the playr is given more freedom. The main campaign restrict my military choices to lead my down a story and the limit on the amount of armies I was able to field, and the non-aggressive AI did not give the same amount of strategy that I would have in the first game or the Total War series. The campaign selection screen has empty space leading me to believe that new campaigns are or were being planned. Will you be releasing a DLC campaign that gives the player more freedom? Will you be releasing an DLC campaign at all?

I also think that game has a LOT of potential. Despite all the problems, I didn't play better RPG for some time. All the big names in this and last year were total failures (DA2, Witcher 2, ME3 etc.). First thing, it would be really great if you could play campaign which is not related to the main campaign (like Total War series) and have a random events and quests. Also, more micro management (e.g. economy of provinces) would be great.

///Future of this game?

Future of King Arthur 1 was bright and very promising.
With changes and "innovations" made in King Arthur 2 its future is withered and unpredictable. As proof there still are not any DLS for KA2 in spite of an half of a year has passed.

Well it is hard to send out DLC for a game that is not fully functional. With the latest patch maybe this has changed and some focus can be set towards expanding the game in stead of fixing it.