• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You mean FPR, right?

We don't distinguish parts of French culture. Will difference of culture make a difference? Does it really worth the pain?
Anyway, use of Swiss culture would be very strange for this.

In fact, what would really be required, ..is personal testing of stronger starting events for the Huguenots (i.e. more troops). The key is preventing France from taking the provinces in the first place.

However, at this point, I think the sequence works rather well. Sometimes France is very strong, sometimes it gets broken by FPR and FUC and all in the middle. The only case that it still not working so well is the one where FPR or FUC will own/control most of France but all three nations still exists for FPR/FUC can't become France and the WoR never ends. That's where we need to somehow work in the earlier suggestion of easier FUC and FPR wins. However, with the current scripting tools, I'm not sure of an easy way to manage.

Garbon said:
I'd say no, this strikes me as a ridiculous proposal.

to fish in certain seas, sometimes you need to change your bait and see what you catch. ;)