• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My God! Republican Spain has launched a second civil war, won it, then gone on to defeat the rest of European fascism! Viva Espania indeed. :D

HAHA yeah the golden chocoloff prize goes to SEG-CISR for decucing my shuper schneaky plan. Was just pullin ya legs!!! Update possibly 2day or 2moro. havent decided yet...
i dont like it how hungary, NZ and Rep. Spain HAVE THE SAME COLOUR!! didnt they know NZ was going to take over Europe!!

And here's little old me thinking what amazing MSPaint skills you have LOL

Well that he left enemy capitals untouched pretty much tipped him off.

I know that it's actually (reasonably) possible with Republican Spain.
NZ though... :p

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!

nzflagrp0.gif

...oh my... i just cant... believe...
Thats often the response when something everyone thinks is dead comes back to life.
Utter
complete
shock

But not all of you, of course, you all knew that New Zealand would NEVER halt her crusade to take over the world, NEVER slacken in her quest to bring safety to Europe, NEVER... um... never stop trying to get all you can eat free pizza from Italy?

anyway, when our intrepid country was last seen, they were VALIANTLY struggling to put large amounts of soldiers into Italy. Personally general Sinclair Burgess think the best way would have been to pretend the troops were German soldiers coming back from a day at the beach. But theres a reason hes not NZ's best general. And that is it.

screensave0bu6.png

quick hide yourself in the waves! we can ambush them!!

However, It was clear this cunning plan was not needed. With the help of the French navy :)eek: :eek: :eek: you wouldnt read about it! France helping stop the Axis!) NZers were educating the Florenceians (Florenicans?) on how to play proper rugby from their base in Florence.
Oh and how to make sweet as sandcastles.

screensave2tu4.png

Mines bigger than yours Luigi!

Its probably best that we dont ask what they are referring to...

Of course, its one thing to educate the people of Florence... it is another to realise that those in Rome werent quite as good. I mean, they built sweet things like the coliseum and had a massive empire, but come on, how long ago was that?!
Get with the times Rome, you are now part of the NEW ZEALAND EMPIRE!

screensave3cv1.png

ILL SHOW YOU EMPIRE!

Of course theres always that one person that didnt get the memo. They dont want to listen, or know what is going on. Thus, when the NZ army was on its way to Rome, the Italian tanks show up for a day building average sized sand castles. they were taught a severe lesson. In war, and in how to make sweeter castles.
like ones up to you shoulders and shit. sweeeeet

screensave6pp6.png

"ohhhhhh so you have to make the base of the castle strong?"

it was clear to those in the know (like me) that the war would be easier if Italy was in two parts. Like, we took the boot off the foot. or some other appropriate analogy (haha... anal...) sooooooo the poms lend a hand in the attack on Rimini with their motorised division. which is WAAAY better than the NZ troops. as usual.

screensave9jc8.png

"I say Basil it IS 5, shouldnt we stop for tea?"
"no Cecil, Its onty 5 PAST 2, your looking at your watch wrong again!"
'Terribly sorry old bean, cant keep it off my mind you know"

Ahhh how ive missed Basil and Cecil. theyre true champions. It was around this time that the Germans showed their TRUE sneakiness. Picture the scene... a cluster of Jerry generals huddled around a table... pointing at places to attack with their quite frankly, scary army of 4 armoured divisions and 2 motorised. It only made sense to attack in an amphibious assault across a channel easily blocked by warships. of course. The true sneakiness was their disguises as Italian troops, so that when it all went pear shaped, people would laugh and say "Stupid Italians" instead of "Stupid Germans" How utterly sneaky!

screensave10cu7.png

highly intelligent stuff

The really intelligent stuff was when ONE NZ destroyer moved into the channel, and very quickly stopped that wee attack. Intelligence, I has it.

Part Deux

nzflagrp0.gif

ONWARD!

screensave11rt7.png

reason for this attack to follow

THIS is a poor photo shoot. It was REALLY meant to show 9 NZ divisions attacking the Jerries, but instead i shot too early (please no jokes here, i do realise what i just said) and now it only shows one pom division attacking 2 german HQs and some others that arent important. It was all part of my shuper schneaky plan. which worked out well, thank you very much.

screensave13lr0.png

"Herr Himmler! The New Zealanders are attacking you headquaters!"
"Tits, get my anti-aircraft guns ready!"
"Er... pardon?"

Himmler: not the brightest bulb in the pack. Yes thats right, La Spezia fell to the might of the conquerers. WHICH means that there is now an excellent oppurtunity to take the factories of Bologna.

So I did...

screensave15uc3.png

Bologna, not just the American world for luncheon

Alas, that is as far as out valiant country has managed to advance to. Poor PC performance means that each hour, on REALLY REALLY fast takes about 5 seconds. boooooring. dont worry, more RAM is coming. Still, important technology has occurred!

screensave14dj1.png

"Yaay we can fight for longer!"
"Do we get paid more?"
" No..."
"Tits."

Yup ol' Bernard has been busy alright. helping out immensely there. Now, technology has been turned to getting pro upgrades for our troops. Woot!
Also, the capture of Luncheon, sorry, Bologna, and its factories means....
Wait for it....

ANOTHER TECH TEAM! WOOHOO!!

screensave16eo6.png

look at me im tech team einstein!

not that I can really afford it, but still... another tech team!!

Also, NZs CAS planes have been busy, what with the whole Italian-retreating-in-a-hurry thing. Ground attack has been soooo sweet haha.

screensave4eg2.png

"Brrrrmmmmm rat-a-tat-a-tat!"

See, NZs airforce only pretends to fly, and has to make do with pretending to have guns too. But look!! killing Italians anyway! How utterly incredible!! theyve worked ridiculously well, and will be good, If i can ever repair the damage... Every ally under the sun has sent a plane to Rome airbase, around 40 odd squadrons now there. Tits. Update as soon as my comp gets upgraded!

NZers were educating the Florenceians (Florenicans?) on how to play proper rugby from their base in Florence.
Please tell me you've modded the General's name to 'John Kirwin'

i shot too early (please no jokes here, i do realise what i just said)
Wouldn't dream of commenting, laughing is another matter :D

Overall looks to be going pretty well, hope you get your RAM soon.

It's ALLLIIIIIVEE!!

Shuper Shweet. :D

The war is not yet over! The Italians have yet to deploy their most formidable weapon yet.

mario_449x600.jpg

god help us all......

RAM HAS AARIVED!!
see what i did there?
Sooooo Now that i have a wee bit more power i have played ahead.
At this very point in time I am uploading the screenies to image shack
Its a very time consuming process, as there are tons of screenies, (I got snap happy)

So, next update will be soon *fingers crossed* and will contain a heap of pictures.

Seriously. I wish i was lying. There is a HUGE amount of pictures.

Bah.