• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow... I don't know what to say. This award is totally out of the blue (pun intended). But it true that lately I have been reading more than writing for my own AAR.

As a writer, nothing beat the feeling of open your User CP and see that someone has just commented on your latest update. I believe all fine writing without the readers would be a waste. Just like plants rely on sunlight to grow so do the writers depend on the comments of his readers to continue writing and excel in the process. So I hope all readers and lurkers out there, please continue to support this forum because you are the main reason WritAARs continue writing!!!!

I have been active in this forum for about 10 months now. I always enjoy reading the profile of others so I might as well give mine. I am 30 years old married with one son and another due sometime in October. I am a lawyer in my native city of Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I love politics, history and football. My favourite teams are Barcelona and Netherlands. Besides playing paradox games, the only games active in my harddisk are Civ 4 and FM2006.

My first paradox game is EU2 but too complicated for me at that time and then HOI but still find it too hard. The game that finally get me going is Crusader King and after that the rest is easy. For your information, I am currently playing EU2.

And finally, thanks Rensslaer for this nomination and all your fine efforts not just in this thread but others as well are appreciated.

Last edited:
Congrats, my friend!

Yes, great job Prussiablue :)

Well, my one-week reign as the fan of the week has come to an end and I am happy to pass on the baton to a well deserved recipient. So without much ado step up and receive this award.....Jape.

Well deserved Jape, congratulations :)

Indeed a well deserved fan of the week. Jape, congrats :cool:

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Jape!

Please step up and tell us about yourself, and your fanship!!!

Rensslaer

Congrats, Jape!

I already know that you have a thick beard and the Rambo trilogy on DVD. And also, (and given that knowledge, thank GOD!) that you're not a woman. Now I want to know the rest! :D

Congrats, my friend!