• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have had issues with the Extra Landscaping tools mod it has not worked for me for the last 2 days. I have tried everything that I am aware of, including deleting all mods and then reinstalling, but still no go. It is odd, that until 2 days ago everything was fine. I have not added any new mods or made any changes, so it is strange. It's too bad, because the mod did make things bit easier by not having to use dev mode, but so be it. I will try to reorder my mods as Soli412 did, but I am not going to hold my breath.
What are your issues exaclty? You cannot see the UI? Please share your log files so I can take a look

You're definitely using the regular tracks and not the station tracks ?
Yes, using regular tracks and building in the usual way without Anarchy. As soon as I disable the mod the problem goes away.

Edit: I've also tried on a brand new map without building anything else. As soon as I enable this mod, I get the weird issues with building railway tracks.

I have had issues with the Extra Landscaping tools mod it has not worked for me for the last 2 days. I have tried everything that I am aware of, including deleting all mods and then reinstalling, but still no go. It is odd, that until 2 days ago everything was fine. I have not added any new mods or made any changes, so it is strange. It's too bad, because the mod did make things bit easier by not having to use dev mode, but so be it. I will try to reorder my mods as Soli412 did, but I am not going to hold my breath.
I've also found it to not work for me in the past few days. None of the extra options exist in the transport menus. Tried similar things as you, I did submit a request for review with logs via Skyve for whatever that's worth.

Screenshot (208).png

I try the train station it works but its dificult to get the right assets :)

not sure if anyone else is having this issue, I'm using a map which had left side driving and have done the same for the trains, and made it so the trains stop on the correct side of the dual track, for the integrated rail stops the trains keep crossing over to the other side of the dual track to pick up passengers then cross back over to continue on their journey, even though the train route shows nothing to this effect

not sure if anyone else is having this issue, I'm using a map which had left side driving and have done the same for the trains, and made it so the trains stop on the correct side of the dual track, for the integrated rail stops the trains keep crossing over to the other side of the dual track to pick up passengers then cross back over to continue on their journey, even though the train route shows nothing to this effect
I've had this. I think it might be related to the length of the station track or placement of the stops. I always make station track segments ~200m and try to place the stops in the middle. Occasionally I get this bug you're describing. Deleting the track and stops and rebuilding them fixes it. As I say I think it's related to segment length and position of the stops.

I've also found it to not work for me in the past few days. None of the extra options exist in the transport menus. Tried similar things as you, I did submit a request for review with logs via Skyve for whatever that's worth.
I had this as well as a bunch of other mods installed, but because this one wasn't working I decided to enable developer mode. When I did, developer mode worked but none of my installed mods worked for some reason, so I disabled dev mode. When I restarted the game, all my mods loaded, including this one, but next time I restarted, all my mods except for this one loaded correctly.

Hey, all the roads i have used cannot be deleted nor altered. Its all white boxes now.
The last mod i installed was Compact editor. After that this occured
Are you using Custom Asset Packs? This is probably related to issues with asset packs then, and not ENA.
I removed both Custom Assets Packs and Compact Editor but i still have white roads.
The assets do not show up in my menu's either.

Hello,
a suggested addition for this mod: Ability to place down our own airport runways, taxiways and airplane stands.

As of now, they exist on the dev-menu as items, however they are finicky and only half function as intended. But they are also hard to work with without a menu.

Hey, all the roads i have used cannot be deleted nor altered. Its all white boxes now.
The last mod i installed was Compact editor. After that this occured
Are you using Custom Asset Packs? This is probably related to issues with asset packs then, and not ENA.
I removed both Custom Assets Packs and Compact Editor but i still have white roads.
The assets do not show up in my menu's either.
I am sorry, it seems i have the wrong mod after all. There was another mod that had road assets that has been removed.

Hello,
a suggested addition for this mod: Ability to place down our own airport runways, taxiways and airplane stands.

As of now, they exist on the dev-menu as items, however they are finicky and only half function as intended. But they are also hard to work with without a menu.
Could you tell me the exact names of these objects?

Could you tell me the exact names of these objects?
Most related come up if search "Airplane" in the devmenu, I mostly mean the Invisible Airport Runway / Taxiways
Also related items are the Integrated stops, Takeoff location (which I couldn't get working), and Airspace

edit: There is also an invisible helicopter taxiway, helicopter spawn location and helicopter takeoff location I havent played around with.

Last edited:
Most related come up if search "Airplane" in the devmenu, I mostly mean the Invisible Airport Runway / Taxiways
Also related items are the Integrated stops, Takeoff location (which I couldn't get working), and Airspace
Yeah, these were initially in the UI in the earlier version, but I removed them because I couldn't figure out how they work. Just like the Ship Terminals. And people kept asking about them and I couldn't give a satisyfing answer, so it was clearer to just remove them.