• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
got a high income as hre, atm tired of playing( many revolts are a pain)

hre.jpg

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab42/tommuis/hre.jpg

Must be easier to get high income as EU3 develops (expansions, patches)... because I was able to get 39547 as Golden Horde with HTTT 4.1 last beta... I also play by house-rules not to go over the infamy limit, so I'm 100% positive this could be bettered... and so not sure how that 37K record is still up there? (Edit: Also, the AI Income doesn't seem up to date as most AIs now get well into the 1000s of ducats instead of 900 or so...)

eu39i.png

yeah i was wondering about it too. i think you are right...anyway i ll play abit more and maybe finish it today or tommorow and see how high i can push it..i have 39 years remaining :)

Must be easier to get high income as EU3 develops (expansions, patches)... because I was able to get 39547 as Golden Horde with HTTT 4.1 last beta... I also play by house-rules not to go over the infamy limit, so I'm 100% positive this could be bettered... and so not sure how that 37K record is still up there? (Edit: Also, the AI Income doesn't seem up to date as most AIs now get well into the 1000s of ducats instead of 900 or so...)

At some point the income ledger page went from displaying monthly income to displaying yearly income. Or the other way around. I don't remember... But it was with one of the HTTT patches.

At some point the income ledger page went from displaying monthly income to displaying yearly income. Or the other way around. I don't remember... But it was with one of the HTTT patches.

wow, the other dude has like 12x??? thats insane and hard to belief almost, i have more then half of the world income, even taken into account higher techs so double it again its still hard to see how it can be pulled of...

wow, the other dude has like 12x??? thats insane and hard to belief almost, i have more then half of the world income, even taken into account higher techs so double it again its still hard to see how it can be pulled of...

* That was at Very Easy
* Check his Trade and Production efficiency
* Moreover, he has conquered all of the world so he has full monopolies everywhere, which makes a huge difference over 'ordinary' monopolies
* And I believe he also went Venice --> Netherlands in order to get a bunch of good nation-specific decisions

I am a bit bothered that someone playing on very easy can get a record over someone playing on very hard because they are playing on very easy, it should possibly be made that you have to play on normal or something like that.

* That was at Very Easy
* Check his Trade and Production efficiency
* Moreover, he has conquered all of the world so he has full monopolies everywhere, which makes a huge difference over 'ordinary' monopolies
* And I believe he also went Venice --> Netherlands in order to get a bunch of good nation-specific decisions

That TE is nothing. IIRC I've had TE over 220% before, and really wasn't even trying.

Also it does seem pretty weak at least that we would even be trying for records playing on very easy. I've never even attempted easy, let alone very easy.

Yeah. Records should have a requirement of atleast normal difficulty.

I tend to agree... though I also see that at some point if you broke all this down to each category, it might be hard to keep track... such as: records of those playing "Normal" or records of those playing "Hard" or records during multiplayer games, or records with IN, or HTTT patch 4.1 (Aug) or each Mod, etc, etc, etc... it might never end...

But in this instance, most players (good ones who would be able to make and beat records) don't play on Very Easy (unless they're trying something like this), and I doubt few even play on Normal. So making it only Normal, or Hard, or Very Hard might catch more of the spirit of "Hall of Fame." Either way, though, it is not really a big deal, and regardless I'm utterly at a loss at how some of the records were even managed in Very Easy!! Impressive!

I have had a record of 4 inheritements by Bohemia on the death of their monarch... I reloaded... in the same game Lithuania inherited Sweden, going all Russia, then falling apart in Ukraine etc.

Can we get an entry in the random list for "Most Ducats Won in Peace Offer?" And would 10050 ducats be the record?
Record added. That's sure a lot of ducats :eek:
Also, I saw that there's an entry for "Lowest Province Income." Would there be a spot for "Lowest Province Trade Value," too? If so, not sure if this would be valid since it's still a colony, but it was -.6 ducats.
That's definitely interesting, but I'm a little hesitant of adding that record.
Highest base tax:
Record Updated.
Record Updated
I tend to agree... though I also see that at some point if you broke all this down to each category, it might be hard to keep track... such as: records of those playing "Normal" or records of those playing "Hard" or records during multiplayer games, or records with IN, or HTTT patch 4.1 (Aug) or each Mod, etc, etc, etc... it might never end...

But in this instance, most players (good ones who would be able to make and beat records) don't play on Very Easy (unless they're trying something like this), and I doubt few even play on Normal. So making it only Normal, or Hard, or Very Hard might catch more of the spirit of "Hall of Fame." Either way, though, it is not really a big deal, and regardless I'm utterly at a loss at how some of the records were even managed in Very Easy!! Impressive!
Agreed. Most players who have a possibility of breaking a record play at Normal or above. If I broke a record and played on Very Easy, I would be ashamed :p
high revolt risk, they just dont want to defect
Can't read it, sorry.