• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1.You should put some techno music instead that rottish bumbling.

2. MoAr Comet events. We need at least one a month, giving us negative stability below -10.

3. Stability is for nabs, it should be able to go down to any number until -1252364675746376547956789067

4. Provinces should not have income, they should give us modifires, that makes our people happy, and this modifires should modify our army strength(From "Hippies" thru "Pacifists", then "Christians" then "barbarians" then, "romans", then "Wild Mongoloids", then all to "Suicide Bomber".

5. Rebels should not appear, it is not like we need them. Instead there should be modifires for our army that make them more angry, and fight enemy more fierce if they are more poor people, and make them less if they are more wealthy. So people with sticks, should just own those pacifistic laserguners, with ease.

6. You should be ability to get maps of space, from other countries, as they advance in tech. So you can make spaceships trips in future(when you discover the wheel, so you can make a cart that will ride thru the sky).

7.And we need more expansions, like "Wet pants of darius the great, when he ran from napoleon, after the battle of poitiers", or "Last world of great philosopher Genghis khan, when he died in troy during the assault of angry bankers from iceland: Second edition".

I nominated the original post for the August POTM. Just so anyone who cares (like the OP) knows.

Loved this thread, but then I realised that there are REALLY people who think this way (at least on some of the points) in the gaming world, and a little piece of me died inside.
Then I got over it, and laughed as I fired up EU3.

8. To be honest I think 5-10 countries is too many. Instead let's start with Italy, Rome, Britain, and Russia. Then in a month after release a DLC Bundle can be released for $19.99 containing Spain, France, and the HRE as playable nations.

no no no, this needs to be more like rome total war 2, you can only play a faction if you preorder the game from gamestop (rome), eb games (Britaina) or amazon (greece). other wise please wait and factions will be released for the low low price of 5 USD each

But green giant, you don't understand the purpose of this thread... :)
He likely did not read your post, just the thread title, and wanted to get his word in while ignoring everyone else. :sad:

I demand 3D battles and a map that doesn't make any historical sense!!!111:angry:

I demand 3D battles and a map that doesn't make any historical sense!!!111:angry:

If we have 3D battles, we're going to need each country's units to be uniquely colored, because player's won't know what their units look like if they can't associate an entire nation's army with one particular color.

I also demands a byzantium with arbitary modifiers that make it to conquer the world!!!1111:angry:

No. If someone gets angry, that's their problem. If the intent is to make people angry, then it might be trolling (you can also just be a dick, which is something else). If it is just a joke that got people angry, then it is not trolling.

Trolling is about intent, not consequence.

Wow. You sure do take things seriously :p

☼☼ Lol. I started reading and thought this guy was crazy!

Best post EVER! ☼☼