• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HazeyBlaze64

Recruit
Oct 7, 2021
Short summary of your issue It's All Irish To Me Broken

Game Version
My main menu doesn't have the version...

What platform are you using?
Xbox One

What OS are you playing on?
Console

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
No

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
First off I'm on the Series X playing the Xbox One version and my main menu doesn't say what version of the game. So whatever version is the most up-to-date for the Series X as of 5/15/23

It's all Irish to me requires you to speak to a guard in order to unlock the door to progress with the mission.

The bug is that I've had on the past several playthroughs is that those guards will initiate combat before I can speak with them to unlock the doors.

Not sure on what caused it, but if you can update those guards to not initiate combat that would more then likely fix it.

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
Play through as AL Capone, take over the entire beginning neighborhood then try to speak to the guards.

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?
Maybe try the Xbox One version of the game on a Seires X, AL Capone with 10 neighborhoods, 13 factions and associate difficulty. Just focus on taking the entire starter neighborhood and then go to speak with the guards.

Maybe because I take over an entire neighborhood my treat level goes to attack on sight or something.

Upvote 0