• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Woody leaves the government offices, returns to the hotel to pick up his suitaces from the bellhop, and then continues to the train station to catch the express back to Eutopia City.

Vincenzo Alejandro stood at his desk in Buen Puerto, watching the destruction of Eutopia City on the news. Zeno Ghoebia, Director of the Tilapian Secret Service, stood beside him.

"Dear God...what have I wrought?" Vincent asked, more rhetorically than anything else.

"The safest, most efficient, least bloody take-over of the United Provinces possible. Well done. You know we couldn't have done this without your years of work. You're saving a lot of lives...our boys' lives."

"Never, in a million years, could I have imagined this, Zeno. Never. Not when you recruited me, not even now."

"We all do what we must, PJ." Zeno smiled and turned to Vincenzo, calling him by a name he hadn't heard in years. The Director patted the ex-private eye and former, albeit briefly, Eutopian President on the back. "We all do what we must."