• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Help Please

The EEp is not working on ym PC. I appreciate any suggestions. Here's the case:

Fresh install of EU2
upgrade to 1.08
Install EEP 1.4.2a (still can't find a link to 1.4.2b)

The 1520 scenario loads fine. The GC scenario CTD's on loadup. Any ideas? No, I don't have the item clicked for using betas in the options menu.

I do have the blink video program renamed so it doesn't fire. Returned it to its original state and didn't help. Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerely,

You must select the 'using betas' item. It refers to the 1.07 betas, which introduced many new abilities.

EEP isn't really supported any more, check the AGCEEP mod for what's currently being developed.

When you install EEP 1.4.2.b, its uninstall.exe goes to overwrite the eu2 uninstall.exe, so that the game is using the default windows uninstaller program. And that remains the same after you uninstall completely the eep mod.

I hope that someone has clearly understood... :D

Last edited:
When I start a game (or open a saved one) in EEP, it informs me that there's a "database mismatch error," type = 7, id = 5100 (with AGCEEP it's 3833, the Byzantine conversion to Catholicism, but I have no idea what 5100 is).

No England

I recently downloaded the latest EEP, only to find England utterly absent from the map, its provinces unclaimed (and quickly colonised). What's up with that? :wacko:

Tempestra said:
I recently downloaded the latest EEP, only to find England utterly absent from the map, its provinces unclaimed (and quickly colonised). What's up with that? :wacko:
Never heard of that error. Something in the install went wrong, do it again.

Who knows what's up with the UK now

I took your advice and have a new problem, albeit a less exotic one. The EEP just won't start. It always cuts off halfway through the 'loading' screen.

I have the AGCEEP Deluxe RAR archive including hotfix - 04-23-2006 - and I am running EUII v1.09 on my Mac. For some reason, when I am playing as Castile, the game crashes on July 8th (or so) in 1424. Please help if possible.

Hotfix not needed

Does it happen with when you play any other nation? And have you started a different game as Castile to see if it happens there as well?
I don't believe that that the hotfix is needed for the .rar version. Download it again, without the hotfix, and replace your current file and let us know what happens.

And why on Earth are you asking about this in the EEP thread which has been dead for months and months? Please post your response in the AGCEEP 1.40 bug thread on the main page of the AGCEEP sub-forum.

Tekee said:
When I try to load 1412 it crashes at reading Scenario too bad becuse i was really hoping to play game with this chnages
If you're using AGCEEP, ask in this thread. If you're using EEP, it's no longer supported; try using AGCEEP. :)