• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you're not Muslim you would need to be bordering UK territories to Holy War there.

There's some date where everyone gets to Holy War territories over two sea zones away. Forgot what date that was off the top of my head. May be when Crusades start?

If you're not Muslim you would need to be bordering UK territories to Holy War there.

There's some date where everyone gets to Holy War territories over two sea zones away. Forgot what date that was off the top of my head. May be when Crusades start?

Here's what the Wiki has to say:

The CK2 Wiki said:
You must control a province bordering the targeted duchy (or inside it). It can also be used across 2 sea zones if the attacker or defender is Muslim, or if the attacker is Christian and Crusades have been unlocked.
[...]
Reformed pagans (and unreformed Aztecs) have a more powerful version of this CB that can always be used across two sea zones, can be used against other pagans, can be used by nomads, and only incurs a 5-year truce. However, this modified CB costs 100 piety to use.

What if I am Hindu and everything in England is separated by at least one sea zone from everything in France?
if two provinces share a sea zone then they're not 'separated by the sea zone' e.g. Straits of Dover

Depends on where is UK