• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Update soon?

did my eyes deceive me or there is a little little polish state in the corridor?

trekfan said:
You are correct, and I'm not quite sure what happened

It always happens in my games, France has a bizarre obsession with liberating 'Pomeralia' from Prussia as an excuse to go to war. And Prussia/Germany have a bizarre disinterest in not getting it back. I've had several games were France smashes Prussia early, liberates the corridor, Germany forms, turns France into a pathetic rump, yet Pomeralia remains happy and free. I always forget to edit that weird little would-be nation out of the game and then France marches in Danzig's defence once more...

And good going trekfan on mopping up the European minnows, now I'm waiting for you to take on the Pink juggernaut.

It always happens in my games, France has a bizarre obsession with liberating 'Pomeralia' from Prussia as an excuse to go to war.
France also seems to have a weird obsession with nabbing a bit of Bolivia when called into a South American war.

And this is the reason why Victoria 3 needs to have a better model for the movement of goods.

Chapter 7 - The First Mexican War​

I don't reckon I know much about those Mexicans we're fighting, but I do know that they can't hope to stand against our fine boys in uniform.

-Unknown Author

dheue0.jpg

At the eve of the First Mexican War, Mexico was surrounded on two sides by the CSA, and on two sides by water. As part of the Golden Circle, many Mexican lands were claimed by the Confederacy. At the time, Mexico was undergoing the turmoil of Revolution, with Coup after Coup and Counter-Coup after Counter-Coup leaving the nation without any international allies.

2r7q3nl.jpg

War is declared.

mk19l.jpg

The first battle in the War ends in a Pyrrhic victory for the Confederacy.

344a0xd.jpg

Victory blesses Confederate forces in Yucatan.

c0ne0.jpg

Mexican forces continue to be pushed back.

j7f0v5.jpg

While the victory in San Salvador was glorious, it did prove problematic for the Confederacy. 9000 of the troops General Lee used to defeat the Mexicans were recruits from the recently conquered states, almost none of whom were White. This event challenged traditional Confederate views on race in the military.

25ti3o0.jpg

Back up North, a Mexican counter-attack was repulsed.

5odqvt.jpg

A major Mexican army is defeated.

j8yutk.jpg

With the military defeats in mind, Mexico surrenders.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I would have taken more, but the war score requirements were too high.

How is your infamy always so low?

How is your infamy always so low?

I've been using the reconquest and restoration of order CBs, because I got cores on the land with the Golden Circle decision, which is courtesy of the Freedom and Chains modmod.

I don't think that is supposed to be there, and I won't take it unless I plan on taking the rest of Mexico.

Why wouldn't you want to take the rest of Mexico? The circle must be completed!