• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So Mecca and Medina are Georgian and don't like it? Okay. Also Georgia can win a prize for the most disconnected country in the world.
On a serious note, I profess an age of Hindu expansion in Iran.

Wait, how did my precious New Coptia lose Mecca? How come it is in control of Georgian rebels? Why is egypt independent?! What IS GOING ON!? YOU RUINED MY PRECIOUS EMPIRE YOU MONSTER! :O

Last edited:
So you left Persia-Georgia to usurp Persia for yourself but left your wife under the Georgian Shah.

'Honey, I got you a present. But if you will excuse me now, I want to be Shah instead of the Shah. Have fun with him.'

On a side note: The Abbasids are back! (as Zoroastrians)

Wait, how did my precious New Coptia lose Mecca? How come it is in control of Georgian rebels? Why is egypt independent?! What IS GOING ON!? YOU RUINED MY PRECIOUS EMPIRE YOU MONSTER! :O

It's reforming! It lost Mecca because I... uh, I kinda tore it away, and Egypt is still fighting for independence or deposing the ruler or whatnot :happy:
So you left Persia-Georgia to usurp Persia for yourself but left your wife under the Georgian Shah.

'Honey, I got you a present. But if you will excuse me now, I want to be Shah instead of the Shah. Have fun with him.'

On a side note: The Abbasids are back! (as Zoroastrians)
That was kinda accidental... I took the land for my wife, then got the Shah of Georgia to be our liege, but then it flipped right back into our faces as Mecca and Medina stayed in Georgia :confused:

Thing is noticed looking at the save:

Germania and Anatolia have land in England. Drobomir's family didn't inherit the empire because the van Ypres emperor lived to 69 and had another son. Drogomir and Slaine had just one daughter who married the leader of the current Tuscan revolt (though she died). However, the od Neretvas can inherit the empire through Galiena and Stanislav's son if the young emperor dies.

Pratiharas have 430 living members (!) and of course the Samrat is married to a Pratihara

Drogomir is still alive but he is a cripple. For some reason there is an independent Polish Miaphysite duchy of Galilee.

Anatolia is now Karling :blink:. I hope someone plays in Anatolia and brings back the ERE.

Edit: Actually, Germania holds Constantinople and has the technical title of Roman Emperor, so perhaps it isn't necessary.

And the pope is Karling! Those cockroaches will never go away.

Once the proud home of the great Drogomir, the kingdom of Poland has been reduced to a two country rump state whose king is imprisoned by a local pagan.

The Teutonic Order holds most of Sweden.

Last edited:
Germania and Anatolia have land in England. Drobomir's family didn't inherit the empire because the van Ypres emperor lived to 69 and had another son. Drogomir and Slaine had just one daughter who married the leader of the current Tuscan revolt (though she died). However, the od Neretvas can inherit the empire through Galiena and Stanislav's son if the young emperor dies.

Damn you, Frang/François III!
But, even now, there still is hope. :cool:

Drogomir is still alive but he is a cripple. For some reason there is an independent Polish Miaphysite duchy of Galilee.
I blame this butt plug for weakening my poor empire :mad:
hitler.gif

Front page is up to date once again!

I'll send Veetor a message right away. He'll have 48 hours to confirm, and if he doesn't we'll get to the first time a player plays that has actually signed up in this thread and not the interest check one! At this pace, we may not even have enough players for the CK2 version, let alone EU4! (Which might be good, as the corporate commanders at paradox can't even be bothered to make the converter we paid for work.)

This is awesome :D Could I possibly be signed up for the list?

Added! I may have missed a bunch of people though as I only went through the thread quickly to get the AARs in the first post, so if I missed anyone do let me know.