• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright, let us not turn this into a long and needless discussion. I just wanted to give Darkgamma a chance, but if people just want me to go on, I will.

In fact, here are my rolls! (All screenshots are in vassal map mode)

Firstly, Duke Drobomir of Croatia. Not to be confused with a certain Emperor Drogomir of New Coptia.
He's a vassal of Emperor Frang III of Germania and has two counts as vassals to him.

J9WFkbi.jpg

The other two rolls are Zoroastrian Satraps.

The first of those Zoroastrians is a child, Satrap Darab of the Akbarid Satrapy, also known as Aleppo.
His Satrapy is part of the Karen Empire.

QJSHOFW.jpg

My last roll was Satrap Pashang of the Ziaid Satrapy (Dihistan).
His Satrapy is part of Khiva, to the north of the Karen Empire.

7J8mchd.jpg

So, let's hear it! What do you think?

Hmm, not a great choice.

Is go with the Satrap kid because he can probably cause the most trouble due to the weakened state of the Karens. You can probably get an independent Armenian none Syrian kingdom and get into Anatolia.

Although I guess you can argue that we have spent way too much time in that part of the world lately :laugh:

Hmm, not a great choice.

I say go with the Satrap kid

As a guy who was forced to play 70% of his time as a kid I say don't. You will have no power. Not even to give gifts or making marriages. Everyone will hate you and you will probably have 80% chance of being suffocated in your sleep. Especially because he as the envious trait. I also think you shouldn't play him because that would put you dangerously close to my empire and I'm really afraid that you will cause an early demise to it

Hmm, not a great choice.

Is go with the Satrap kid because he can probably cause the most trouble due to the weakened state of the Karens. You can probably get an independent Armenian none Syrian kingdom and get into Anatolia.

Although I guess you can argue that we have spent way too much time in that part of the world lately :laugh:

I actually do think all options offer fairly good opportunities, though! But I do agree that we seem to play quite a lot in the southeastern parts of the map.

I say you go for Dobromir(not Drobomir). Become emperor of R̶o̶m̶e̶ , C̶o̶p̶t̶i̶a̶, Germania and rename it once again to something like Great Croatia.

Ah, I do seem to have misspelled that. I think I wanted it to look like Drogomir a bit to much. ;)

I'm all for you playing Dobromir, Germania has had it's place in the sun for too long. You should try to form Greece.

Dobromir can also put at least one European culture where it belongs; as we have:
- Dutch Germania which turned Scottish
- Scotland which turned Dutch
- Polish New Coptia
- Finnish Rus
- German Sweden
- Dutch Andalusia (as part of Scotland)
- Hungary not, but it is Orthodox
- we had Irish England
- Navarra, the Greeks and Slavs are probably an exception, but not as strong

As a guy who was forced to play 70% of his time as a kid I say don't. You will have no power. Not even to give gifts or making marriages. Everyone will hate you and you will probably have 80% chance of being suffocated in your sleep. Especially because he as the envious trait. I also think you shouldn't play him because that would put you dangerously close to my empire and I'm really afraid that you will cause an early demise to it

But he is only a kid for 6 more years and then he has a long life to play. If he hasn't died by now then he will probably last till 16.

Hey, I just want my coptic empire last at least 20 more years. It would be a shame seeing it in flames and ruined in such a short time

Haha, no problem. If your empire crumbles, it won't be my fault. Since most people have chosen Dobromir and my preference also went towards him, I have chosen Dobromir for my turn. And Andre, I'm sorry! :laugh:
I actually think I will start right now, since I actually do seem to have some time.