• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This probably needs to be here more than in modding odds and sods.. Anyways, My game crashes EVERYTIME I try to load a saved game with my mod?.. Have I COMPLETLY damaged the mod beyond repair and will be FORCED to start over?... Surely not.. And I mean, it is EVERYTIME, I try to start a new game.

I don't think this has to do with the Editor?!
If not, make a new thread and post the last 10-20 line of your save_debug file.
If yes, post the last lines here and then surely someone will help you.

Greez
Opa

I've poked around with this and it looks pretty awesome. I do have some basic questions and was hoping that someone might be able to post a one pager with how to use the editor. I really do mean the basics, such as explaining the load scenario and how/where the file is saved after you modify values etc.

Interesting...bug.

I used the editor yesterday, just fine, etc. Today, I tried using it, it loads, but then I can't interact with the bottom Edit buttons at all. They're all greyed out.

I don't get it, I've redownloaded the program, made sure the paths were right a hundred times. I just don't get it.

Can someone upload an earlier version of the tool, if they have it? I want to see if it's this version causing the problems.

I still for some insane reason cannot get the bottom buttons to show. They just stubbornly remain blank no matter what I do. Trying some other things in meantime.

Can this be used to balkanize countries? If so, how?
You can create new countries from U00 to U99, also you can use standard ID like FRA, ENG, POL. When you have your country, you can give him cores, claims, owned, and controlled teritories. So you can balkanize countries like this.

Can someone upload an earlier version of the tool, if they have it? I want to see if it's this version causing the problems.

I still for some insane reason cannot get the bottom buttons to show. They just stubbornly remain blank no matter what I do. Trying some other things in meantime.
Were you trying to past editor folder to same folder where DH you have? Nothing was working for me befor I've done this.

A very useful tool/ Thank you very much for keeping it alive!

One thing though.. is it possible to ensure there is at least one default unit model for each land/naval/air unit type? It caused me such a headache to find the cause. Otherwise, I love it... thank you again.