• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice update! I wonder what the pope was doing with two goats...strange and terrible things, one might think!

Indeed, much madness makes perfect sense, as wrote a descendant of the subjects of the English king.

And for our late Pope, I bet he went on a journey to find the kingdom of John the Presbyter, and decided that the two goats will suffice for the long journey for him and 1,000 troops, as he can duplicate the miracle of multiplication of food :D

Indeed, I believe it was for the best of the country to get rid of him ¬¬

Thanks for the references Memento!

Also, the AAR will take a hiatus until late next week sometime when Uni isn't as insanely crazy. Thanks a LOT for reading and especially for commenting on this AAR. Those of you who aren't commenting, feel free to do so to give me both good and bad criticism. I welcome all the negative criticism I can get as long as it's constructive - it helps me write better.

Until next week. Deo Juvante, Vinco! :D

No probs. Take all the time you need. Our appetite for Popery can wait.... :)

CJL78: Well, Girona was a good province strategically since it isolated Rousillon from the rest of Aragon (which was severely weakened), it bordered Foix which was an independent nation under French Sphere which means, with the right turn of events, an annexation/vassalisation of Foix and provinces from France to connect the land parts. It helps to spread along the Mediterranean Sea if I can spread from two sides. It would also result in future conquest casus bellis in Iberia and South-western France.

One thing I didn't expect though was the rebels who seized Pirineo and Rousillon and formed Catalunya... Which by the way is guaranteed by England, Portugal, France, Castille, Aragon and Burgundy.

The world hates me.

Last edited: