• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
thankfully my troops in northen china were relieved in a matter of hours by japanese re-enforcements,
Clipboard01-5.jpg

who then went on to take more land for me,
Clipboard02-3.jpg

quite alot in fact.
Clipboard03-5.jpg

meanwhile an attack on the now cut off guanzhou is initiated, with my cavalry division claiming it first!
Clipboard05-4.jpg

i quickly turn my attention to shantou, which has stupid amounts of resources stockpiled, and, with a anphibious assualt my troops claim it.
Clipboard07-2.jpg

this ends my advance in the south ,as i am now surrounded by japanese, therefore the troops are transported north, where there is still room for advancing.

eventually i am cut off here aswell, yet am pleased with my conquests.
Clipboard08-4.jpg

garrisons are posted on supressing partisans and my mobile troops are sent to continue the fight against the chinese.
extra garrisons and a fighter squadron are traded for due to resources coming out of my ears,
Clipboard10-4.jpg

and huge stockpiles in china which my convoys just cannot reach.
555.jpg

convoys are immedietly started, which i can now afford due to my mega IC!
Clipboard18-3.jpg

also i find siam are getting somewhere in the world,as now i do not even have to scroll down to see my armies on the biggest armies list!!.
Clipboard15-1.jpg

and so i leave you , with the current situation in china.
Clipboard13-3.jpg

Duke of Wellington said:
How nice of Japan to give you a hand there.

Yes very nice indeed seeing as he got both Shanghai and Nanjing :D

Indeed. Good scraps picked up from the Japanese table. Not even scraps really, but like half-shoulder and rack of ribs! ;) :D

due to ever decreasing manpower all work on mt infantry is stopped, and work is begun on a HQ.
Clipboard01-6.jpg

i also manage to aquire 2 transports and 2 more fighter divisions, even though the chance was only 9%.
Clipboard03-6.jpg

mean while my other planes completely decimate some now encircled divisions,
Clipboard04-6.jpg

which my infantry then goes on to attack, completely destroying them.
Clipboard07-3.jpg

unfortuneately this leaves my planes far out of reach to attack any chinese as there are no airfields in sight.
Clipboard10-5.jpg

this changes when chendu, the last chinese provence is taken....
Clipboard11-3.jpg

but.....
i find that the japanese have sued for peace, giving away some of my territory!
Clipboard13-4.jpg

i reload as japan to have a look and find that they cannot annex because i control some key provences.
Clipboard14-2.jpg

eventually, after much editing and reloading china is finally a puppet under japan, and siam is given the provences that they have conquered fully under their control, raising my base IC to 35 and giving me another tech team.
Clipboard24-3.jpg

unfortuneatlely many chinese divisions remain loyal to the old government , and the ones that dont are captured in hostile territory, leaving me solely with my 7 or so divisions to defend china as most japanese divisions seem to be unaware of the threat and move away to their own territory.
Clipboard25-1.jpg

luckily after a while chinese and japanese divisions start to appear, and the front begins to push back into yunnan.
Clipboard26-3.jpg

Big things await this little nation - they are, indeed, already happening.

If I recall this is rather more aggressive than what occurred in your first game?

Those Japanese don`t seem so Imperial when they sue for peace :D

war or no war?

by now the nationalsits still loyal to 'the good old days' had surrendered
Clipboard01-7.jpg

and the yummanese looked on their knees and were annexed without losing all their VPs.
Clipboard05-6.jpg

with this threat gone my troops had no business in china and gradually trumpled their way back to siam, where they were fitted with new brigades i had been saving for them. strangley not one of them had a single xp star, whereas all my fighters had 100 experience.
this is where i need your help, a poll.

options;

A/ sue for peace with netherlands, invade venuzualua and colombia

Clipboard07-4.jpg

advantages; lets my manpower recover, gets lots of oil, cuts off the u.s in panama

disadvantages;
india is likely to be more heavily guarded, will have to fight america and the allies together.

b/ stay at war with netherlands, attack india and french indo china
222.jpg

advantages;
indo china and india are weakly guarded, gain loads of Ic and resources, would servely cripple uk, therefore making axis stronger, and commies weaker

Clipboard10-6.jpg

disadvantages;
possibly not enough troops, would drag japan down with me,not enough troops/ manpower.
Clipboard08-6.jpg

Option B. Somewhat - only somewhat - less implausible as well ;)