• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ArmyDuck

Second Lieutenant
Sep 28, 2006
i was able to modify thru gameplay a few nations...but there is a problem... in this moment i have the following empire all at level 60

christian union:
sicilia (controls italy,germany,balcans,middle east, north africa,holland)
denmark(scandinavia)
poland(poland, lithuania, baltics, european russia)
uk(england scotland ireland wales france spain portugal)
usa (north america)
ethiopia (nubia ethiopia somalia zanj)

islamic union
mughal empire (iran iraq afghanistan india)
caliphate (arabic peninsula)
golden horde (crimea asian russia)
almohad (marocco, algeria, fez, senegal)

animistic league
kongo (south wets africa)
zimbabwe (south east africa)
benin ( benin ashanti dahomey songhai mali)
inca empire (east west & south south america)
maya empire (central america, north south america)

far east league
china
japan (japan philippenese)
myanmar (indochina)
tibet (tibet mongolia)
mataram (indonesia)

i made them all mayor nations but for example the usa declared war to the animistic league and didn't ask help from the christian union( usa is going to lose cause the usa is level 60 but all the animistic league is also level 60).
is there something i have to change so that when a war is declared all the alliance gets in it or will i have to modify the save games all the time

The game is not modelled for these kinds of situations. Since the "animistic league" are (presumably) pagan nations, the AI will not ask its allies for help. Normally a non-pagan will be stronger than a pagan, to model colonisation conquests, that's why it works that way. I am unsure if this is hard-coded or changeable.

It is hard-coded. I recall making some changes to it for FtG (like making them at least call their allies if a pagan starts a war with them).

They will only choose not to call their allies if the pagan is on another continent, though.