• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(12544)

General
Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
You have created wounderful new events like these.

#Poles are dominating in Pommerania#
#Vilkouak
event = {
id = 20126
trigger = {
event = 100039 # Option: Polish/German Culture Shift
owned = { province = 302 data = -1 }
# Avoid direct check of German, to dance around the German culture split - Korath
NOT = { provinceculture = { prov = 302 data = polish } }
atwar = no
}
random = no
country = POL
name = "Polish Dominance in Pommerania"
desc = "Medieval Pommerania was almost never under strict Polish control, mainly due to a natural border composed of forests and swamps that divided it from Great Poland. It is thus unsurprising that it was the first Polish province to switch to the Holy Roman Empire. In 1181, Boguslaw I was vassalized by Frederick Barbarossa. It was not only a medieval law - Boguslaw was given a title of Prince of the Holy Roman Empire, and Pommerania became part of the Empire. There was no significant German immigration here for a long time, probably due to rivalry with Silesia, which was more developed and fertile. Overall, there wasn't a significant number of Poles, but the eastern parts (Lembork and Bytow) remained mostly Polish, and are a good example of what might have been had the province been recovered by Poland."
style = 1
date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1425 }
offset = 5000
deathdate = { day = 1 month = january year = 1560 }

action_a = {
name = "The Polish population is dominant"
command = { type = provinceculture which = 302 value = polish }
}

action_b = {
name = "Try to maintain a balance"
command = { type = relation which = POM value = 50 }
command = { type = treasury value = 50 }
}
}

But they have event 100039 as a trigger. I have never seen one of them fire for a human player and I have nowhere found event 100039, does it exist? I have recently seen it fire for a computer AI (BRA). Why don't they work for me as POL?

Last edited:
Try manually triggering event 100039 in the console window and see what it is.:)

You have the Polish/German culture shift option enabled? (it's not by default)

Go to your agc folder and run agc_conf.exe (this is covered in the readme if you have jpekar's or my version, and it will already be a shortcut if you've installed Beta 2)