• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It'd be my dream to have an Iberian-themed DLC. So many interesting things happening between different cultures and religions, some good and some bad.

Plus the Alhambra is a very pretty building.

A Catalan Atlas event would always be fun...

226668 Crusader Kings II: Sparkly Vampires Unit Pack (226668) Depot Unused
226667 Crusader Kings II: Underworld Invasion (226667) Depot Unused
226669 Crusader Kings II: Witches and Wizards Unit Pack (226669) Depot Unused
226670 Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Northern Trolls (226670) Depot Unused

http://steamdb.info/app/203770/#section_depots
oh lord

rofl

That's it Paradox, I'm done with your games. I mean the nerve of it all. Getting our hopes up and dashing them like that.

Who in their right mind would want Vampires and Trolls before you release Groogy's Secret Bear masterpiece?

That's it Paradox, I'm done with your games. I mean the nerve of it all. Getting our hopes up and dashing them like that.

Who in their right mind would want Vampires and Trolls before you release Groogy's Secret Bear masterpiece?
Don't take jokes too hard ;)
Paradox is the best.......although I hate their guts for not showing us already about the new DLC....I love them nonetheless :D

They could have trolled us so hard with the new DLC names on Steam that I wish they did. Just of the top of my head.

Crusader Kings 2: Sunrise Invasion
Crusader Kings 2: Decadence 2.0
Crusader Kings 2: The Theocracy
Crusader Kings 2: Jewish Portraits
Crusader Kings 2: Heterodoxy

But I guess hitting to close to home and taking those away would really piss some people off...

They could have trolled us so hard with the new DLC names on Steam that I wish they did. Just of the top of my head.

Crusader Kings 2: Sunrise Invasion
Crusader Kings 2: Decadence 2.0
Crusader Kings 2: The Theocracy
Crusader Kings 2: Jewish Portraits
Crusader Kings 2: Heterodoxy

But I guess hitting to close to home and taking those away would really piss some people off...
Decadence should be changed, but absolutely not in a DLC. That's a feature already in the game, and fix of it should come in a patch.

Let's follow irrational logic...

PARADOX DEV POSTED IN THE THREAD, VAMPIRIC-JEWISH-BEARS DLC CONFIRMED!
No, false...

PARADOX DEV POSTED IN THE THREAD, VAMPIRIC-JEWISH-ASATRU-BEARTROLLS DLC CONFIRMED!

Given that some of us enjoy Decadence, I hope no mandatory overhaul would be included in a patch.
I don't see much fun in a system designed to break realms which doesn't brake realms.