• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Evans said:
Noone seems to realise victors in wars of that time took territory off their defeated foes do they? Well, at least not where the ACW is concerned. I don't think most of Alsace-Lorraine was too keen on being integrated into Germany either...

Had the Confederates won they almost certainly would have re-united Virginia and perhaps taken over other areas.

Alsatians still speak German today, if you've been to Alsace its alot like some parts of Switzerland where its majority German speaking but, everyone can also speak French.

Alsace went back and forth between France and Germany for so long its like its own seperate culture all on its own, I don't think they could care less what country owns their land.

Well, my CSA MOD is back from the dead...... I guess the South Really has "risen again"! First things first.... I'm re-working my old HOI 1.05c CSA mod to 1.06c, then porting it to HOI II, and Doomsday. Anybody interested in helping? I REALLY, REALLY want some CSA sprites to polish it off.

check it out at: www.hoi-mods.com