• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey RD sorry about the spam it was not Me. I deleted your email address. If you get any more it is still not me. Thanks for the many FOs. I would probably do the same in your shoes. I still like your Mod very much. Thanks again.
d :D

Was that you? Ooops! Sorry thought it was some random spammer.

A thousand apologies, my most worthier good sir.

Can I play this mod with HoI 2 Doomsday?

Is there a mod about the Civil War 1861-65 for Doomsday?

Could some make this mod playable for HoI 2 D.?

1) No.

2) Not that I know of. There was one attempt that was never completed.

3) That, of course, would be up to the individual.

I very much appreciate your interest in CA, and I would urge you to pay the $5 for Armageddon--it's more than worth it. Or get HoI3--the next iteration of this mod is coming there soon!

1) No.

2) Not that I know of. There was one attempt that was never completed.

3) That, of course, would be up to the individual.

I very much appreciate your interest in CA, and I would urge you to pay the $5 for Armageddon--it's more than worth it. Or get HoI3--the next iteration of this mod is coming there soon!

Thanks.

Ich would pay the 4-5 Euro. However I am a Child, and cannot pay with cards, you need pay in internet shops.

I have already HoI 3 - is there a Civil War mod?

Btw: I am searching a mod for the Russian Civil War. Is there any mod?
Well, I am going to continue searching...

Thanks.

Ich would pay the 4-5 Euro. However I am a Child, and cannot pay with cards, you need pay in internet shops.

I have already HoI 3 - is there a Civil War mod?

Btw: I am searching a mod for the Russian Civil War. Is there any mod?
Well, I am going to continue searching...

Sorry for the useless advice--best on your search!

there is a civil war mod by ankos in the beta stages. i dont know if there is a russian one though, but their is the "all the russias mod" which is quite good

there is a civil war mod by ankos in the beta stages. i dont know if there is a russian one though, but their is the "all the russias mod" which is quite good

True dat on ATR.

With the announcement of HoI3: Semper Fi, I've opted to wait and port this mod over to the new expansion. Since PI is going all Latin on us, I've decided to call the CA port Deo Vindice. Look for it sometime after SF is released in Q2 2010.

With the announcement of HoI3: Semper Fi, I've opted to wait and port this mod over to the new expansion. Since PI is going all Latin on us, I've decided to call the CA port Deo Vindice. Look for it sometime after SF is released in Q2 2010.

Goddamn it, this reminds me why I hate paradox. hoi3 isn't playable yet and there already realesing expansions? :rolleyes:

Hello Mr. Confederate,

As you may already know (or not), I am making a remake of my own alternate history mod (A peace to end all peaces, as it was called).

Even if some alliances and stuff will be changed in Europe and Asia, the main difference will be in the Americas; The CSA will exist. To make a long story short, this Confederacy will be pro-French in a world where France is hostile toward both Germany and the UK.

Other significant changes in the Americas are a monarchist Mexico (allied with France and CSA) and a USA that expended over Canada to compensate its loss of the south. The CSA would be a little smaller that it is in your mod (because its not the main focus): no West Virginia (for gameplay reasons), a little different setup in the West (no Pacific access also), and no Cuba/Puerto Rico because the Spanish-American war never happened.

If you agree to my small modifications, I'd like to include some of your stuff in my mod, since there is already alot of very good job done. Your USA and CSA files would be a great help, save alot of time and would certainly be better done that anything I could build (I know very little about the South). I'd give full credits to you and to CA of course. :)

Hello Mr. Confederate,

As you may already know (or not), I am making a remake of my own alternate history mod (A peace to end all peaces, as it was called).

Even if some alliances and stuff will be changed in Europe and Asia, the main difference will be in the Americas; The CSA will exist. To make a long story short, this Confederacy will be pro-French in a world where France is hostile toward both Germany and the UK.

Other significant changes in the Americas are a monarchist Mexico (allied with France and CSA) and a USA that expended over Canada to compensate its loss of the south. The CSA would be a little smaller that it is in your mod (because its not the main focus): no West Virginia (for gameplay reasons), a little different setup in the West (no Pacific access also), and no Cuba/Puerto Rico because the Spanish-American war never happened.

If you agree to my small modifications, I'd like to include some of your stuff in my mod, since there is already alot of very good job done. Your USA and CSA files would be a great help, save alot of time and would certainly be better done that anything I could build (I know very little about the South). I'd give full credits to you and to CA of course. :)

By all means--Godspeed on your efforts!

And please send me a link when you're done--I'd like to try out your mod. Sounds interesting!

Hey, not to get too braggy but I've also thought of a mod. It'd have the CSA as a legit nation but pick up differently than the actual ending of WWI in Turtledove's TL-191. The Soviet Union comes into existence (minus Belarus and Ukraine, of course), France falls to a Marxist revolution in the early 20's while a crippled Britain manages to survive from Communist take over. Eventually after the Stock Market Crash of 1929 (The United States is not as affected as the Confederates), the CSA falls under a Marxist Revolution under an Army General named Michael Sumner Eden (made up) and Harry Leeland Mitchell. Eventually the Communists get closer to each other, threatening America and Germany's dominance.

Since you're the Confederate expert, feel free to give me ideas if you want. I like the mod, so I value your opinion.

Hey, not to get too braggy but I've also thought of a mod. It'd have the CSA as a legit nation but pick up differently than the actual ending of WWI in Turtledove's TL-191. The Soviet Union comes into existence (minus Belarus and Ukraine, of course), France falls to a Marxist revolution in the early 20's while a crippled Britain manages to survive from Communist take over. Eventually after the Stock Market Crash of 1929 (The United States is not as affected as the Confederates), the CSA falls under a Marxist Revolution under an Army General named Michael Sumner Eden (made up) and Harry Leeland Mitchell. Eventually the Communists get closer to each other, threatening America and Germany's dominance.

Since you're the Confederate expert, feel free to give me ideas if you want. I like the mod, so I value your opinion.

Expert? That's too kind, but I thank you very much all the same.

Mod sounds interesting. I can't really see the American South being a communist state without many major breaks with real history, but never that stand in the way of doing a fun mod. Godspeed!

Expert? That's too kind, but I thank you very much all the same.

Mod sounds interesting. I can't really see the American South being a communist state without many major breaks with real history, but never that stand in the way of doing a fun mod. Godspeed!

Yes, of course the CSA would have many events before WWII such as riots and such, slowly turning them Stalinist, possibly removing the moderate Mitchell out out of office.

Feel free to PM me for more, don't wanna clog your thread.

The current version only works with the 1.3 Beta Patch 2.

SKIF Icon download is working just fine for me, at least here: http://www.filefront.com/13147542/CA_SKIF_Models.zip

Thanks for your interest in CA!

Ok... 1.3 Beta Patch 2 installed... everything for Dixie... :D

Now, I want to do a minor changes in your mod (for my personal use), and I want to know if them will affect any event you made. They are mainly territorial changes that happened in a Victoria:Rev game I played:

1. Queensboro, Louisville, Charleston and Clarksburg to USA (but yet CSA cores).
2. Las Cruces, Roswell, Silver City, Tucson, Phoenix and Yuma to USA (not CSA cores).
3. Hermosillo to Mexico (not CSA core).
4. Puerto Rico and Cuba to CSA (not CSA cores).
5. Colon (Panamá Channel) and Panamá to CSA (not CSA cores).
6. All caribbean islands and guyanas (english, french and netherlander, but not Santo Domingo and Haiti, that will be puppets) to CSA (not CSA cores).
7. Belize City to CSA (not CSA core).
8. Maybe, I could release West Indies, Cuba and Guyana as puppet states; I have to decide it (Not CSA cores).

Could you tell me if that could affect on any event you made? In that case, I'll search for that event to do a minor modification.

(As you can see, in my game, Dixieland will be a major actor in WWII :D)

Thanks for your time!

EDIT: Here you can see exactly how my V:R game ended. As you can see, the main idea was a "manifest destiny" of CSA to liberate America from europeans (and making a caribbean CSA on the way).

dixieland.png

Last edited:
Ok... 1.3 Beta Patch 2 installed... everything for Dixie... :D

Now, I want to do a minor changes in your mod (for my personal use), and I want to know if them will affect any event you made. They are mainly territorial changes that happened in a Victoria:Rev game I played:

3. Hermosillo to Mexico (not CSA core).

The potential 1938 war between the CSA and Mexico won't happen if the CSA don't hold any Mexican land.

Last edited:
The potential 1938 war between the CSA and Mexico won't happen if the CSA doesn't hold any Mexican land.

Ok, event located. I'll change Belize instead of that two mexican provinces. Thanks again! :)

Last edited: