• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helnesis

Recruit
22 Badges
Aug 28, 2022
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Short summary of your issue
Coat of arms designer UI is cut off

Game Version

What OS are you playing on?
Windows

What platform are you using?
Steam

What DLC do you have installed?
Royal Court,

Do you have mods enabled?
Yes

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
Yes

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
When I want to create a new coat of arms, I can't enjoy all the features, because UI for editing an emblem is cut (see attachment).

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
1.Go to coat of arms designer and go to emblem editor.
2.Try to edit position or size, the UI seems cut and you cannot fully edit these values.

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?
Only way to replicate this issue is to get a 4K monitor, because issue occurs only on this resolution unfortunately. I was on 2K before and I've never seen this kind of issue before. In addition, I specify that my interface scale is at 200% (tested with 100% & 150% too, the issue still remains)

I have attached a save game
No

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• ck3_issue_UI.png
    ck3_issue_UI.png
    320,4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
This issue has persisted for months now in several languages other than English because the text for the tick boxes underneath the rulers is too long and the textboxes seem not to allow a new line underneath, so the text pushes the rulers above out of the screen as well.
It is as annoying as it gets, it has been posted so often, I lost count since May this year and it has been said to be added to the database every other month.

I really don't want to seem rude, but I am losing faith in you guys ever to fix that issue. I understand the localization of your games is no priority in the least, but at least admit that you are not working on it, as often claimed.

At this point, I am just plain disappointed. Love you as devs of awesome games, but patching stuff seems not to be as important, which is sad to me.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I have seen reports for Russian, French, German and some other languages.
As far as I have seen in the attached screenshots, moving the third tick box underneath the rulers one line downwards, or allowing the text to jump to the next line, would have fixed it already, but the priority has to be incredibly low.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hai!
We are aware of the issue, it has been reported several times in the past. I'm afraid I can't provide any ETA of when the issue will be fixed and I am sorry for any inconvenience this is causing anyone. I wish you all a great rest of the week!

Kind regards,
TinyTinny

Status
Not open for further replies.