CD Key available on Steam for CiM Mac version

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In the Steam overly I can see the key, but only the first part of it. So how do I get the key? Really? Can somebody give me instructions that work?
Press shift-tab such that you see the Steam overlay.

Then at the top of the screen is a link called "cd key". Click on it.
Then it appears in a window, but it could be that the code is not completely visible. To make it completely visible, shift the vertical bar between "item" and "product code" to the left with your mouse and then it becomes completely visible. You have to move the mouse precisely over the vertical bar, so maybe it takes some trial and error before you can shift it but it should be possible because I just managed.

I just successfully entered the key and I am running it on a macbook.

How about resizing the window?
I just checked, but you cannot resize that window.

However, you can shift the vertical bar to the left and then it should be completely visible. (as I explained above)
At least that works for me on my macbook.

Strange that it has to be so difficult to obtain it. This could have been done easier I would say.

On windows you have a button "Copy key to clipboard". (So you can paste it somewhere else).
Can't say about mac.

See, I bought the game on Mac without Steam, and I never got any codes. Ok, I've been registered, but still:

Honestly, the distribution of codes should be more organized...

Sorry to dig an old one up, But it was the most relevant

I purchased the game via Steam with the DLC pack for Mac but have not got access to the key for the forum, It is not in the Steam community pop up when the game starts and is not in the top right when pressing shift tab when in game to get the Steam Community page up in the top right. It's also not available when right clicking over CIM in the Library page of Steam. Anyone have any ideas?

Steam is up to date