• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, as I understand it, the new 1914 mod is now out.

So what's the plan, VI? :D ((nudge, nudge))

Renss

Rensslaer said:
So, as I understand it, the new 1914 mod is now out.

So what's the plan, VI? :D ((nudge, nudge))

Renss
Heh? Eh? What? Are you talking to me? :confused: What's that you say? The 1914 mod's OUT? Well color me, erm, surprised. I actually had no idea that they'd finished. :eek: But now that I do, I guess that settles the question of what my next AAR project will be. ;) I'm in the middle of exams right now so give me a week or two, then I'll get crackin'!

Oh, and does anyone know if it's compatible with Doomsday or just regular HOI2?

VILenin said:
Heh? Eh? What? Are you talking to me? :confused: What's that you say? The 1914 mod's OUT? Well color me, erm, surprised. I actually had no idea that they'd finished. :eek: But now that I do, I guess that settles the question of what my next AAR project will be. ;) I'm in the middle of exams right now so give me a week or two, then I'll get crackin'!

Oh, and does anyone know if it's compatible with Doomsday or just regular HOI2?

Just regular HOI2 atm...

It is extreamly good, however...

It is still very much a BETA and Russia can/does just steam roll across Europe as the industry and dox etc... are not finished.

Oh and you can annex the Serbs within a month or so as Austria, so a 'gamey' AAR (ie. lots of screenies) is hard to do atm.

:)