• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Right. In that case, never mind :)

And that does remind me. In the event that we hit a crisis that says CAG chooses, we are suppose to just skip it and draw a new one to replace it. I don't know if those crsis have been removed from the Cylon Manager we using or not. So FYI to the GM to keep an eye out. Anything that is explictly CAG only should be skipped. And only if it CAG only, if it mentions another title it is fine.

Did I take too long to play that last check or did I just get forgotten? Apologies if it's the first. If it's the second, based on what E_L said i probably wouldn't have played anyway.

I'll have to take a closer look at draws to see if I think sabotage, right now I'm leaning towards bad DD though.

No, I was absolutely convinced that you had played 0 cards. If not, then I am sorry and it was my fault.

I still can't figure out how I could forget Kingepyon. I'd like to apologize again and will be doing more double-checking in the future. As he would have most likely have played 0 cards there should be no changes to the previous turns needed though and we can continue with the current one.

Action Queue:
Dexander - action

If you are thinking of E_L's post you still have to publicly play the card targeting a player of your choice if you want to use Executive Order. Talking about playing =/= actually playing a card. The other players might preload actions stating what they plan to do but you can select whoever you want - or do something completely different if you think that is better.

This is just an example:
You could play XO-1 on E_L.
He has preloaded activating the Main Batteries and for the sake of the argument will do so twice.
Then "your" action is over and a crisis happens.

You could also play that XO on any other player even if they haven't preloaded anything. They will have to come up with a plan of their own but most of the time everybody will have *something* useful they can do.

Or you could also move from Echo to Delta (but cannot play XO in that case). That also uses up your action and the crisis hits.

Or....
There are lots of possibilities.

Again, it is a good idea to look at the card overview in the first post and compare them with the cards in your hand. All cards that have "Action:" bolded in their text can be used as an action. Activating any location is also an action.

Edit: To further expand on this: every player has a movement and an action per turn. You used your movement to go to the hangar deck and the action to activate it. However the hangar deck grants you a further action when you launch into space to use as you see fit.

Last edited:
Is preload action?

If the term "preload" is the one causing the confusion. A preload is just a conditional statement. If xxx happens, then do yyy. Due to the nature of online play it is sometimes used to speed things up so that players don't have to wait on each other.

For example:
If someone uses XO on me, then activate my current location twice.
or
If that hugely important die roll comes up, use Strategic Planning to improve our chances.

These can be made either here in the thread or also via PM to the GM.

If you announce a pre-load do you have to follow through with it?

If you announce a pre-load do you have to follow through with it?

Not if you told the GM to do otherwise.

My Preload is my public statement about what I will do if I get an XO.

I am free to tell the GM by PM, what I will really do if it is different. Should I not do so, GMs should take the Preload in the thread as the action I will take and resolve it as such.

However, until the action is triggered, you can not know for certain if what I said I would do is what I will do or not. Only the GM knows for certain what I will do if the trigger happens.

Also, if you make a private preload with the GM, they generally perfer it you send a second pm if you change your mind and post a public preload in the thread that is different then they have from you. The proper assumition from them should be the private preload take preferance over the public preload, even if that one was done later. Making you send a second PM when you change your mind makes it clear to the GM what he should do should your preloads trigger.

I should also point out, that saying you do something and not doing it, if you are human is stupid as your only hurting our team as everyone will think you are a Cylon. If you are a Cylon, everyone will know it at that point, so it better be used to full effect as your going to be brig/shot soon after.

First roll is a 3 --> viper damaged (since there is no viper in Charlie this result will be ignored)
Second roll is a 6 --> 2 Raiders destroyed

Which leads us to the following crisis

Code:
CRISIS: A Verdict of Guilty 

Admiral Chooses: 
Current player is executed and the Admiral discards 3 Skill Cards
OR 
Damage Galatica twice

POST CRISIS: Launch Nukes, +1 Jump Prep

Action Queue:
Eternaly_Lost - make a choice
Dexander - choose a ship to damage if the second option is taken (either Galactica or Pegasus - the actual damaged locations will be randomly determined)
Dexander - choose a ship to damage if the basestar hits with its attack (again, just choosing either Galactica or Pegasus - the reason you are doing this is that the current player assigns damage during his turn)

Almost forgot:

Action Queue:
Eternaly_Lost - make a choice
TheArchduke - choose what cards you want on your turn for your variable draw

I will draw 2 Leadership on the variable one.

The damage option is taken and Pegasus is experiencing a few technical difficulties - the Engine Room and the Airlock become non-functional.

Then the Basestar fires and rolls a 5. Galactica is hit and the FTL control is damaged.

+1 jump prep

TheArchduke draws 2 LEA / 1 TAC / 2 PIL

Turn 05

Code:
[b][u]Player Status[/u][/b]
[i]Bolded player has the turn.[/i]
1. Kingepyon: Gaius Baltar (Sup) [5+1★]
2. glasszon: Sharon “Athena” Agathon [10+1★]
3. Eternaly_Lost: Admiral Tom Zarek (Mil) [7+2N+1M+1★]
4. Dexander: Karl “Helo” Agathon (Pil) [9+1★]
5. [b]TheArchduke: President Lee Adama (Pol) [2+5+2Q+1★] [/b] 

Destiny Deck [8]

Code:
[b][u]Fleet Status[/u][/b]          [b]Distance[/b]       0/10

[b]Food[/b]       [COLOR="lime"]07/08[/COLOR]      [b]Vipers[/b]         2 Active, 4 in Reserve, 0 Damaged
[b]Fuel[/b]       [COLOR="lime"]08/08[/COLOR]      
[b]Morale[/b]     [COLOR="lime"]09/10[/COLOR]      [b]Raptors[/b]        4 in Reserve
[b]Population[/b] [COLOR="lime"]12/12[/COLOR]      [b]Attack Raptors[/b] 1 Active, 0 in Reserve

Cylon Boarding [ ] - [COLOR="yellow"][ ][/COLOR]    - [COLOR="DarkOrange"][ ][/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"][ ][/COLOR]    -          [COLOR="Red"] [ DEATH  ][/COLOR]
Jump Prep      [ ] - [COLOR="wheat"][ ][/COLOR]    - [COLOR="yellow"][ ][/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"][X] 3p[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"][ ] 1p[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Lime"] [ *JUMP* ][/COLOR]

Reserve   Civs  10
Active    Civs  2
Destroyed Civs  0

Ships and Resources Remaining
-- 1 Pop            x6
-- 1 Pop & 1 Morale x1
-- 2 Pop            x2
-- 1 Pop & 1 Fuel   x1
-- Empty            x2
-- Galactica Food Damage Token
-- Galactica Fuel Damage Token
-- Galactica 
-- Basestars x 1
-- Raiders x 19
-- Heavy x 3
-- Boarding Parties x4

Code:
[b]Galactica[/b]  (1/6 Damage)
[COLOR="red"]*[/COLOR] [i]FTL Control[/i]
[COLOR="Lime"]*[/COLOR] [i]Weapons Control[/i] 
[COLOR="Lime"]*[/COLOR] [i]Command[/i]
[i]Communications[/i]
[COLOR="Lime"]*[/COLOR] [i]Admiral’s Quarters[/i] [COLOR="orange"]TheArchduke: President Lee Adama[/COLOR]
[i]Research Lab[/i] 
[COLOR="Lime"]*[/COLOR] [i]Hangar Deck[/i] 
[COLOR="Lime"]*[/COLOR] [i]Armory[/i] 
[i]Sickbay[/i]
[i]Brig[/i] 

[b]Pegasus[/b] (2/4 Damage)
[COLOR="Lime"]*[/COLOR] [i]Pegasus CIC[/i] 
[COLOR="red"]*[/COLOR] [i]Airlock[/i] 
[COLOR="Lime"]*[/COLOR] [i]Main Batteries[/i] [COLOR="orange"]Eternaly_Lost: Admiral Zarek [/COLOR] 
[COLOR="red"]*[/COLOR] [i]Engine Room[/i]
Code:
[b]Colonial One[/b]
[i]Quorum Chamber[/i]
[i]Press Room[/i] 
[i]President’s Office[/i] [COLOR="orange"]glasszon: Athena (Infiltrating) [/COLOR]
[i]Administration[/i]

[b]Demetrius[/b]
[i]Bridge[/i]
[i]Tactical Plot[/i] [COLOR="orange"]Kingepyon: Baltar[/color]
[i]Captain's Cabin[/i]  
[b]Active Mission: None[/b]

[b]Rebel Basestar[/b]
[b]Allegiance: None - Cannot be used until a side is determined from the "Cylon Civil War" mission card.[/b]
[i]Hybrid Tank[/i]
[i]Datastream[/i]  
[i]Raider Bay[/i]

[b]Cylon Locations[/b]
[i]Caprica[/i]  
[i]Cylon Fleet[/i] 
[i]Human Fleet[/i]  
[i]Resurrection Ship[/i]  
[i]BaseStar Bridge[/i]

[b]Off-ship:[/b] 
[COLOR="orange"]Dexander: Helo[/COLOR]

Main Board
Code:
\      BRAVO   |   CHARLIE    /  
 \             |             /
  \            | Raider x1  /
   \           |           /
    \          |          /
     \         |         /
      \        |        /
       \       |       /
        \      |      /
         \     |     /
          \    |    /
           \   |   /
A           \  |  /           D
L            \ | /            E
P   Basestar  \|/   Civ x2    L
H    Heavy    /|\             T
A            / | \            A
            /  |  \           
           /   |   \
          /    |    \
         /     |     \
        /      |      \
       /       |       \
      /        |        \
     /         |         \
    /          |          \
   /           |   AR(Dex) \
  /   Viper    |   Viper    \
 /             |             \
/    FOXTROT   |   ECHO       \

Cards in play:

ACCEPT PROPHECY

Action: Draw 1 Skill Card of any type (it may be from outside your skill set). Keep this card in play. When a player activates Administration or chooses the President with the Admiral's Quarters location, increase the difficulty by 2 then discard this card.

Action Queue:
TheArchduke - move/action

Right, my first thought would be to stock up on Quorum cards via the Quorum Chamber, although I am a bit worried about the state of our ships already with only 1 Engineering via Baltar. If noone has any better idea, I will go with moving to Colonial One and do my main job of Quorum cards.

I am open to other suggestions, remember I am more of a vanilla veteran, I am still new at the new expansions.