BSG Season 15 ~ Wagons West!...North!...someone find us a map!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You're a little limited by your drawback. Normally I'd advocate activating engineering, because we must jump out of this as soon as possible and I know that at least one of our destinations is better than this. Given the drawback though, I might suggest XOing Cally or Ellen to either activate engineering, shoot some raiders or activate/fix some Vipers.

Engine Room on Pegasus. Nearly had the name right. We can't afford too many more no jump preps. It does depend whether anyone has cards they're happy to discard, though. Ellen has treachery to get rid of, for example.

Hmm, the main batteries are really popular right now.

Discard Engineering-1 (Repair) to move to Main Batteries
Shoot at Bravo

Interesting that you went with scouting the crisis deck rather than fixing up those Vipers. Given my OPG and the possibility that Vipers are already in space, a full compliment is handy.

Roll is a 4=2 raiders toasted.

Here's our crisis, not that I have much of a choice:
Code:
CRISIS: Reunite the Fleet

Current Player Chooses:
Skill check: POL/LEA = 10
PASS: +1 Population
FAIL: -1 Morale and each player discards 1 Skill Card and draws 1 Treachery Card

OR

Current player discards 2 random Skill Cards and draws 2 Treachery Cards

POST CRISIS: Activate Raiders, NO JUMP PREP

Do anyone have guts and initiative? I can solo this check if someone can get rid of the destiny. Let's do the same thing as last time and jump away from New Caprica before prepping a single ship :p

I choose the skill check, I rather have others not contribute towards this check, given 2 TRE cards are gone from destiny I should be able to solo this myself with or without Guts and Initiative (It would be safer if we have Guts and Initiative since then I can put in the exact amount).

Interesting that you went with scouting the crisis deck rather than fixing up those Vipers. Given my OPG and the possibility that Vipers are already in space, a full compliment is handy.

I didn't see them :p. I missed the fact that a couple got damaged in a crisis.

Scouting would have worked too, if it didn't result in a failure. We could've avoided the Cylon attack.

Also - no G&I.