• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hehehe, no chance to give Northern France back to Vicy? except maybe Normandy

Haha, the Frenchies have to live somewhere, don't they? Btw, if you see the world map at the end of the game, if I take Vichy France I also take ownership of a huge chunk of Africa which I cannot handle. Notice how my Bismarckian Germany only got few "colonies" and left the rest of it to its allies and puppets to be administered.

The biggest colony of them all, India, I allowed to become a sovereign nation. This Germany only keeps very specific areas under direct control and has overseas colonies simply for monitoring. I know this make the annexation of Great Britain a blatant deviation, but I think this makes sense in my alternate reality storytelling where Germans and Britons should be one nation to rule land and sea! :)

v6ua8l.jpg

Reactions:
I am amazed about the Italian Empire... they have done it

Reactions:
I will be discussing these details in the postmortem analysis of this AAR. Indeed, both Japan and Germany, my Axis major allies, achieved their goals. I never had to even send forces (manually controlled) to save them in a front. The trick was to give them a lot of lend-lease equipment, early on. These extra IC points helped them with the extra brigades and divisions they needed to counter their local and overseas enemies. Having fewer fronts helped too.

Can't have too much of that!

I give the Italian empire a decade before internal revolts tear it apart at the seams. Germany is going to be tied up holding down the Soviets, French, British and everyone else. The Soviet position is... scarily plausible. Germany will be out of the US as soon as the first major revolt hits. The Japanese...

I'm about to get a big fat "spoilsport" label imprinted on my forehead, aren't I? :p

As promised, I will be uploading a late game save game for you to play as the USA the moment the major German invasion armies have landed successfully on North American soil. Your goal as a human player is to reverse the situation and possibly beat the Axis by 1948. Can you do it (without cheating)?! :p

I can assure you it will be hard as you will be fighting in many fronts against many enemies. I deliberately chose for the save game AFTER the Germans have landed for the challenge, otherwise the AI might decide to waste the invasion fleets I have so meticulously mustered. :eek:

2j1pp5c.jpg

Reactions:
This is the save game at late 1945 as all three thrusts are progressing to the American heartland, but the US capital (Washington DC) has not yet fallen... but is about to!

Can you reverse the situation?! If yes, please do it in a separate AAR. :)

Reactions:
Thanks, Kensai. Do you recall which exact version and checksum you have been playing this with?

Awesome, once again congratz on an AAR well done. I've saved the file and will try to have a go at it sometime.

The 90 pages is not trudging - really quite good AAR of an epic campaign.