• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You should be able to banish landed people who has revolted against their liege. Numerous historical occasions that this have been done without angering other vassals.

/Quisition
You can't I believe, you can only revoke tyranny-free.

Other than eg unlanded religious rebels etc I don't know of any way to banish someone tyranny-free.

The problem here is that this is meant to be a strategy game. People often complain of having "nothing to do" because they already conquered the whole world by 1100

By making it more difficult to do that you get more game to play and can enjoy endgame mechanics and technologies

You get more play time and more fun and assuming that it will be much easier to hold together a multicontinental empire by 1300 you'll still get your world conquest

Why should I be punished because people have no self control and then complain about it. If they are winning that fast because of the assassinate button, they could just... you know, not use it. It's not that hard. Its just like matri marriages...if you don't like it, just don't use it. That way the people who do like those options don't have them ripped away. Most of the things some people complain about are things that they can control, by just not doing it, or thinking differently. People complain about teleporting Generals... well, they could leave their army in place however long they think it should take for the general to get there before moving out. Not many Armies marched without officers after all. Dont use the spy as a way to keep track of troops if you don't like that.

See, i should not lose options that i enjoy because others cant control themselves... and if you dont use it why do you care if it is in the game or not, you are already ignoring it....