• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But let's say UK occupies Norway, why can't Sweden transport it's metal via the Baltic Sea to Germany?
They can!
However swedish metal cannot be transported to Germany when the Baltic Sea is frozen. Which is exactly when the Allies can try to cripple german industry with controlling the iron ore route.
On the other hand, the Red Fleet can also blockade the Baltic Sea when at war with Germany.
But can the sea freeze ingame?? Hope it will be implemented, since otherwise the whole thing would be useless as sweden will ship its ore all year long.

QUOTE=Deus Eversor;11943839]liek this? :D
gimme gimme gimme... moar, gimme gimme moar screenshots![/QUOTE]

if everybody quotes me it is spam too. :)

So we're leaking on the forum what we are doing? :p
Alright then, getting all these revolutionary Mexicans names right is keeping me up late. :D

Oh my! This made my day (and no one noticed this)... so do you have events for a possible 3 or 4 way Mexican revolution (Zapatistas)?! And possible US intervention in said revolution? Such as the intervention at Veracruz (cutting off German arms to the Huerta government in 1914) and later General John J. Pershing? *drool*

EDIT: Also is there an event to represent the return of Victoriano Huerta? Counter-revolution Part Two and higher chance of a war between the US and Mexico? :cool:

Last edited:
:)

Attachments

• ScreenSave20.jpg
    ScreenSave20.jpg
    711 KB · Views: 4.718
Just took note of: there is no interstate borderline on rivers, do you intend to improve this?

edit: Fernando, looking on this screenshot i got dejavu feeling:D

Last edited: