• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do you think this would ever be workable? At the original release of a (hypothetical) game a "Full edition" is also offered, which would cost more than the base game, but would automatically contain any future expansions & DLC?

Edit: or is this more an Ask Paradox Anything question?

what was the best concert you were ever at?

It depends.. I love being at small clubs watching bands play...

Do you think this would ever be workable? At the original release of a (hypothetical) game a "Full edition" is also offered, which would cost more than the base game, but would automatically contain any future expansions & DLC?

No, that will never happen.

question! isn't PDS working on an in house game that will be announced sometime later in the summer? :D

Yes.. Its project Truman

Two questions:

1. How would you describe your relations with your main competitors in the Grand Strategy market (EG Firaxis, Stardock, Creative Assembly etc.)? Do you ever hang out?

2. Do employees at your competitors ever tell you they're big fans of your games?

Two questions:

1. How would you describe your relations with your main competitors in the Grand Strategy market (EG Firaxis, Stardock, Creative Assembly etc.)? Do you ever hang out?

2. Do employees at your competitors ever tell you they're big fans of your games?

I don't know anyone at Firaxis anymore, but I've talked to Jon Shafer a few times.. He's a nice guy. I've met some others from Stardock as well.

Why does Johan have "Johan" and then "Balor" for a home account. Or is this all a lie?
Why not use the same account? Am I being fooled?

because the forum used to mark all threads as read when you logged out and other such annoying things.. and i wanted to keep track of important stuff easily.

I noticed you are currently recruiting freelance trailer editors, with the deadline of the 6th of July.
I would be very interested, but would like to hone my skills and try my hand at making some trailers before I apply for such a position.

Is it likely that you would hire more freelance editors in the future, or is this a one-time opportunity?

-edit-

Oh nevermind I guess this is not something that the Paradox Dev studio has a hand in and is just on the publishing side.
Sorry!

Last edited:
Will the new HOI3 expansion include a new launcher to make it work more like Vicky 2 or CKII. I really like the CKII one.