• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK, mehmet, I started again to make new Anatolian Wars scenario, and this time it succeed! I send it to your email.

EDIT:

I played test game, by Greece, Turkey and Assyria.
Greece is good balance, it can't conquer Turkey because there are so many independence guarantees.
Assyria is so weak, that it can't do very much...
But Turkey can easily destroy all new nations and take some areas from Greece... I think, best way to fix this, is not make Turkey weaker. Better is, if we make some Greece alliance. There's alliance between Pontus and Greece. We can maybe add Independence guarantees between Pontus and Cappadocia and Greece and Cappadocia. Also we can make non-agression pact between Pontus and Cappadocia.

Few treaties between Anatolian states:
Armenia guarantees Turkey - I made it ready, it's for balance.
Cappadocia guarantees Greec states - for balance
Greec states guarantees Cappadocia - for balance
Non-aggression pact between Kurdistan and Assyria - Kurds are so much powerfull, that they can defeat Assyrians in few days.
Non-aggression pact between USSR and Armenia - so Soviets can't assault Armenia without waring
Non-aggression pact between Iraq and Kurdistan
France guarantees Assyria - old colony...

Also we must eliminate birth of Kurdistan and Armenia event, which adds free IC and materials for them.

Last edited:
Thanks very much ;)
Can you email it to me? This mod could be on the road pretty soon!
Also, about Pontus, do you think there was any chance of it joining Greater Greece, or do you believe the Pontic Greeks and their leadership would have only accepted a fully-independant state based in Trebizond? I know very little about the relationship between Pontic Greeks and Western Greeks, so I have both provinces, along with Constantinople, in Greek hands from the start.
Many Asia Minor greeks saw far more commercial oppurtunities there than in the poorer, more militaristic Greece. The idea of a Greater Greece was nonsense to many Pontines, who spoke a very different dialect and were only really connected to the Hellenes in Athens by religion.
The Pontines would have seized independence- fighters like Istil Aghas almost did. Besides, Pontus had its own monarchy from the Comemnus Dynasty up until the 1950s and owed any prospect of independence to the USSR. Remember that the USSR would have seen an independent Pontus as a potential satellite state rather than a Greek stooge who would counter its interests in Anatolia.
And yes, I have changed the province claims of the USSR on Armenia. The idea is that independent Armenia from 1919 was so successful in taking formerly Ottoman lands that it grew strong enough to pose a difficulty to the Soviets, who just left it alone and took Georgia and Azerbaijian instead.
I don't mind if you take any images ;)
I'll even send you some more if you want- i've done skins for all nations involved in the campaign

I've got your email, but the files aren't attached. Can you try sending them again, please?
Non-aggression pact between Kurdistan and Assyria - Kurds are so much powerfull, that they can defeat Assyrians in few days.
Yes, that's a good idea. I wanted Assyria to be good friends with Armenia to help defeat Kurdistan, but maybe Assyria should have some more units?
I was thinking that Assyria should have loads of oil and rare materials, and very little IC. That way, it will have to do loads of trading to survive.
I'm also finding loads more leaders for Pontus and Assyria, to make the mod more realistic.
I've also finished a loading screen, background for menu, and skins for all nations involved. I'm just finishing all the new propaganda posters.

Last edited:
Great :)
I've just got 12 new leaders for Assyria and 9 more for Pontus. I'll make all the leader files. Just one thing- should I bother with Assyria and Cappadocia having naval unit leaders? I mean, the chances of them getting to the sea are pretty slim, and even if they do, they would have to build a naval base.
Also, most of Armenia's leaders are German. Shall I find some Armenian ones to replace them with, to make it more realistic?

I think Armenian Germans are all military leaders of Reichskomissariat Kaukasus, and they have not nothing to do with Ozanians government. Also, Jack Agarazian was British naval man.

That would actually be quite interesting- what do you think, Miihkali?
The only problem would be that Greece has terretorial claims on most of Western Anatolia, so letting Italy have Antalya would make things worse for the Greeks.
I'm reluctant to let the Italians have too much to do, since they'd bring in the Germans and mess up the entire campaign. Maybe we could just make an event which makes Italy claim Antalya?
Anyway, I'll find some more Armenian leaders- I've done all the leader files for Assyria and Pontus and have almost finished them for Cappadocia. I've even finished the unit names file- the Assyrian units have names in real Syriac! ;)

Strengthen Greece (perhaps), make Italy and Turkey likely to fight eachother before Italy joun axis, Itlay might then lose Antalya or not. Italy could in the end join either side, the turks or the non turks in the conflict. What about giving Hatay to France (or Syria, if we want them released).

Last edited:
yourworstnightm said:
What about Italy still holding on to Antalya to make things interresting.

Maybe there should be event, where Italy claims it from Turkey, like claiming memel?

yourworstnightm said:
Strengthen Greece (perhaps), make Italy and Turkey likely to fight eachother before Italy joun axis, Itlay might then lose Antalya or not. Italy could in the end join either side, the turks or the non turks in the conflict. What about giving Hatay to France (or Syria, if we want them released).

I think, that event what liberates Syria in 1940, could be fixed, so Syria can take participate in Anatolian wars.

Yeah. But make it so that Syria doesn't have terretorial claims on Assyria.
Assyria will need loads of help from Britain and France in the beginning to survive.
I'm not sure about Italy though... Greece will have too many enemies then, and Pontus and Cappadocia will just fall without Greek support. Maybe Italy should just keep out of this.
I've removed all the German Armenian Commanders and Jack Agazarian, and have found loads and loads of new Armenian commanders- around 25, I guess. I'm also dong a different flag for Armenia, since it was the DRA (Democratic Republic of Armenia) back then, not the Republic of Armenia like today.
I've also added loads of new Pontine leaders and a couple of new Greek ones. The Pontine commanders are really good, so that should be in their favour when playing as Pontus. Cappadocian commanders are more difficult to find, but I'll get some eventually.
Can you please send me those files quickly, Miihkali? It's just that I really want to try all the new files I've done.

EDIT: Yourworstnightmare, you know, if you want you can become an official contributor to this Mod. I reckon it'll almost be finished in a week or so's time :)

I'd love to see Syria in the mix. The french protectorate of syria acctually held Hatay until 1938 when it was returned to Turkey. if Italy is not holding on to Antalya then who does. has Turkey won the 2nd turco- italian war? It seems you have given Antalya to Greece. Has Greece conquered it from Italy? Then Greece has probably taken the Dodecanese islands too. Italy losing a war against Greece in the early 20s would be a nice backstory of course. :)

Last edited:
Well, I suppose we can make Italy have terretorial claims on Antalya.
The thing is, that Turkey will really have to be tactful to survive. It will need Kurdistan to smash Assyria and Cappadocia, but Armenia and Pontus will be much more difficult. Assyria will obviously try and take Gaziantep, which includes Hatay, but if independent Syria wants Hatay as well, then Turkey will be in trouble.
I do want to get as many historical events in as possible, but just want to make the game for Turkey actually playable.

Well, then Greece or Turkey has Antalya (whoever of them we wanted to beat Italy in a war earlier. We could make Turkey gain Hatay through an event 1938 as historical of course, and make Syria want to reclaim it later, when Turkey hopefully has taken out their rivals.

Antalya; 2 proposals.
a)Turkish, the turks chased out the italian invaders as IRL.
b)greek, There was a war between Greece and Italy in the early 20s which Greece won and got the Dodecanese and Antalya.

On italy: if Antalya is greek italy should be able to claim it once their greek campaign begin.
If Antalya is turkish the italians could claim it when the Balkan campaign is over, events for Turkey entering the allies perhaps.

Hello nice mod you are making,tow observations only

1) Instabul shouldn't be part of Greece.Great power would like to have control over the Marmaras Strait so they would keep Instabul under their control or control of United Nations.In real Greece never held Instabul and the closet greek army reached was the outskirts of the city

2) The only way Greece could win the anatolia war was with a lot of support of UK and France,so if Greece controls anatolia then should ne member of allies.

Ektoras said:
1) Instabul shouldn't be part of Greece.Great power would like to have control over the Marmaras Strait so they would keep Instabul under their control or control of United Nations.In real Greece never held Instabul and the closet greek army reached was the outskirts of the city

In this mod Kemalist armies was much weaker and hadn't power to defend city.

Ektoras said:
2) The only way Greece could win the anatolia war was with a lot of support of UK and France,so if Greece controls anatolia then should ne member of allies.

Yeah, this can be true. But if anatolia war was in 1920, after war to year 1936 was over ten years. This time they can start forming own blok.