• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It still seems pretty difficult to read to me... the national borders become less apparent when everybody is green/red at the same time... If green in Belgium's northernmost province means something different from green in the Netherland's southernmost province, well, it just seems confusing to me.
But, others are excited about it, so that's fine. Just wondered if I was missing something.

This way you get the same information you suggest, but you can see it for everyone.

The problem for me is that when the displayed densities are relative to the individual country, but the map shows densities for all countries, it becomes confusing to read. I think that it would be easier to read if it worked like a diplomacy map mode, where you can select which country the perspective is based on. Admittedly I may feel differently when actually playing the game ^^

Not sure if this was a map mode, but, is there a map mode that if I click on, say France, I can see their status/relation with every other country. Then I can click on, say Russia, and do the same?

It’ll help me identify potential allies/partners. This would be useful.

Thanks!

Not sure if this was a map mode, but, is there a map mode that if I click on, say France, I can see their status/relation with every other country. Then I can click on, say Russia, and do the same?

It’ll help me identify potential allies/partners. This would be useful.

Thanks!

Yup, that's the Relations mapmode, rightmost on the 2nd row IIRC, Heart icon.

2 Questions:
1. Will this be available as an add-on in the Apple App store?
2. Is it possible for a map mode displaying Gov types? Like Red for Com, Blue for Monarchies, etc...

It would be better if there was no culture in this game instead there should be ethnic groups, it would be much easier and less complicated. Lets say italians, germans and polish immigrate to the united states they become assimilated to "white yankees" or "white dixie" if black africans immigrate then they become "african-americans" after a while.

It would be better if there was no culture in this game instead there should be ethnic groups, it would be much easier and less complicated. Lets say italians, germans and polish immigrate to the united states they become assimilated to "white yankees" or "white dixie" if black africans immigrate then they become "african-americans" after a while.

Assimilation already happens to an extent, and I don't see the difference between "culture" and "ethnic groups."

Also, have you fixed the road signs that talk about a language barrier but ask you to choose between 2 cultures(e.g. should I have road signs in Yankee or Dixie?)