• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wiz, do you have changed something into Austria and HRE? In my last two games (statistically irrelevant, I know) Austria completely ignores the mechanics of the HRE and spends all his time to annex the various OPM, so as to arrive in 1550 to have less than 20 principles. Has anyone else noticed this behavior?

This is not fair :)) I was too busy to play the 1.9.0 version and now it is already updated! When is this going to end?

Updated hotfix with a couple more fixes:
- Fixed a bug where allies would not be called to a defensive war if the nation being attacked was already participating in an offensive war.
- The Holy Roman Empire will no longer be disbanded when the Protestant League wins the war.

I feel conflicted. On one hand I truly appreciate the great work in churning these patches out, but on the other now I have to wait yet again for the mods to update :p

I wonder tho, why hasn't the likes of bigger diplomacy view already been implemented, attached to the larger resolution sizes?

I feel conflicted. On one hand I truly appreciate the great work in churning these patches out, but on the other now I have to wait yet again for the mods to update :p

I wonder tho, why hasn't the likes of bigger diplomacy view already been implemented, attached to the larger resolution sizes?

Mods only have to update if they set to be specifically compatible with a particular hotfix... there should be no reason the vast majority of mods can't just use =1.8 or =1.9 etc

All disasters were scripted to occur only once, but the check wasn't working for these two. That's how it's always been.

But... Isn't it "artificial", to have those kind of disaster one time only? There could be some time between each of them, but I don't see why a country couldn't have a peasant war in 1478 and another one in 1663 (say). It would be with different conditions, but it would be the same thing.

And if there are only one disaster of each type, I fear it could make some players provoke those disasters when they think they are ready, in order to avoid them the rest of the game. This isn't how I imagined that.

But... Isn't it "artificial", to have those kind of disaster one time only? There could be some time between each of them, but I don't see why a country couldn't have a peasant war in 1478 and another one in 1663 (say). It would be with different conditions, but it would be the same thing.

And if there are only one disaster of each type, I fear it could make some players provoke those disasters when they think they are ready, in order to avoid them the rest of the game. This isn't how I imagined that.

Perhaps, but I think you should take this to the suggestions forum if you want to suggest changes.

dam 2 patches in 2 days wow can you please next time just let patch stay for 1-2 weeks to get more bug reports. i dont mind day 1 bug fixes only if they are game breaking.

dam 2 patches in 2 days wow can you please next time just let patch stay for 1-2 weeks to get more bug reports. i dont mind day 1 bug fixes only if they are game breaking.

CNs not getting cores: fairly game breaking.
HRE falling if Protestants win: also fairly game breaking.

Hotfixes are good, keep them up!

Can someone please explain why the CK2 converter doesn't work in this version of the game? I started a CK2 game a few days ago with the intention of transferring it to EU4, and I've only just done a test to see whether or not it's possible and it says that it's not. :sad:

But then its the thing, dont quickly throw up hotfix and try to test the game a little bit and release a nice patch. Truly its frustating to get a lot of hotfixes that mean you dont test your games!!! >.<. Perhaps some little thing that are not game breaking could be left out instead focus on the real things that matter.

Can someone please explain why the CK2 converter doesn't work in this version of the game? I started a CK2 game a few days ago with the intention of transferring it to EU4, and I've only just done a test to see whether or not it's possible and it says that it's not. :sad:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-not-compatible-with-newest-EU4-patch-(1.9.0)

You can try switching to EU version 1.8.1 (Steam -> right click EU4 -> Properties -> Betas) if you want to play a current version CK2 conversion, or you can wait for the next CK2 patch.

Damn, carried on my 1.8 game in 1.9.1, win prot war and accidentally dismantle HRE, go on the forums next day and it's fixed. Shame, but still nice going to fix it that quickly.