• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Noooo... How do I get out them now? I'm currently stuck with Royal Marriages to vassals of others, heck even with a junior PU member (which is odd since their family isn't even in control any more). OK, the PU marriage won't change one bit, but my experience is that aside from heavy costs royal marriages just don't end outside the regent deaths.

The rest I like. Particularly the succession war stuff. Oh man.
Controlling the Curia allows you to break off RMs without the stab hit.

Stab hit for who relase a vassal was not that bad, but I see.

Well, you could completely circumvent it by DOWing some OPM, and then releasing the vassals you want to get rid of in the peace treaty.

Please reduce the coring cost of conquering others colonies. Like taking west african province from Portugal, shouldn't cost 150 to core. It should cost the same as it did when portugal colonized it or somewhere around there.

Currently noone wants to take anyone elses colonies because they cost way too much admin power each to be anywhere near worth it.

Finishing Diplomatic ideas will remove the Stability hit for breaking RMs in 1.4.
Like the others I would like to hear where you got that from.

And the curia? So Catholic or stuck? The Curia and it's advantages (which are considerable even if you don't control it) are the offsets to Protestantism without throwing in the only cheap way out of RM. And that of course doesn't take into account other options for play.
Unless zodium is right, this will not generate much positive gameplay.

How about 1 Province Ottomans Konstantinople costs around 106 warscore, therefore i had to wait till 1780 for Revolutionary/Imperialism 75% annexcost CB to annex the last province.........

How about 1 Province Ottomans Konstantinople costs around 106 warscore, therefore i had to wait till 1780 for Revolutionary/Imperialism 75% annexcost CB to annex the last province.........

Did you have a claim on it?

Like the others I would like to hear where you got that from.

And the curia? So Catholic or stuck? The Curia and it's advantages (which are considerable even if you don't control it) are the offsets to Protestantism without throwing in the only cheap way out of RM. And that of course doesn't take into account other options for play.
Unless zodium is right, this will not generate much positive gameplay.

It was posted somewhere, possibly not on the forum, I forget. You can take it or leave it, I guess. :V

I thought claim is only reducing the Diplo cost. CB was Holy War from Orthodoy Russia

Claims reduce the WS cost as well.

Oh thank god, no more horrible destabilizing modifiers for unvassalizing. I've come across a few moments where I just wanted to get rid of a vassal.

Idk if it's supposed to be this way, but Annexing vassals seems like they're nerved to all hell. I'm playing as grenada, and can't annex Morocco, Algeria or that other country.
It feels broken for some reason.

I don't think this is new in 1.5.
You probably can't annex Morocco or Algeria as Granada because they count as distant overseas (if your capital is still in Granada). Having a statesman advisor or ideas to boost diplomatic reputation would help.