• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rygar

Victoria Developer
58 Badges
Oct 11, 2002
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Magicka 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Surviving Mars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
Patch: 1.06
Settings: Easiest/Coward
Goals: To do something interesting. To conquer Sweden and create the best skiing-nation ever :D

Sigmund III Jonsson *(commonly called Sigmund the Mighty):

“I, the mighty king of the mighty kingdom of the mighty Norse people, here proclaims that we no longer are vassals of the evil kingdom of the evil Danes”

May 1419, Norway cancels her vassalisation with Denmark. The people in Oslo rejoice.

July 1419, Sweden declares war on Novgorod, both Denmark and Norway joins the war. The people in Stockholm rejoice.

1420-1421, Denmark stands still, scratching her right ear, Sweden takes Ingermanland and Novgorod, Norway conquers the mighty non-existent fortresses of Kola, Kexholm and Karelia and also the not so mighty fortress of Olonets. Denmark’s right ear rejoices.

1422, After one year of “I control no provinces at all but I won’t surrender”-behaviour, Novgorod gave Norway 4 provinces and Sweden 1, keeping one for themselves, the also became vassals of Novgorod. The soldiers rejoice.

Norway = Brown
novogrod.bmp

*There is a very annyoing red border-line between two of my provinces, havn't figured out what it is yet

1422-1432, Sigmund the Mighty sends young brave Norse men and women to the colonies in Kola, Karelia, Narvik and Finnmark. And builds forts in all his country. The masons rejoice.

1433, Sweden declares war on Prussia, Denmark doesn’t join the war, but Norway does. Nobody rejoices.

1433-1435, Norway takes 1 province from Prussia, Sweden declares peace and gets 225 ducats, Norway nothing. The Swedish king rejoices.

1438, Sweden declares war on Denmark and exits the Union of Kalmar. Norway does the same. Sweden rejoices.

1438-1442, Norway sieges Copenhagen and Aalborg, when Copenhagen is taken, Sweden takes a white peace. The Norse king thinks that Swedes are idiots and cowards. The Danish king rejoices.

1442-1453, The colonies of Iceland and Greenland is made cities by sending bunches of Norse people to them. England rejoices (they took a Scottish province).

1453, Sigmund III Jonsson *(commonly called Sigmund the Mighty) dies. His enemies rejoice.

Last edited:
This is good Rygar. Owen rejoices. :)

Are your h and e keys getting mixed up? Either that or someone is very fond of fruit as part of diplomatic etiquette. Um, sorry, I think you must be misspelling "peace". :)

Oh, and the red line is a bug in 1.06. It's annoying, but just ignore it.

@Phalanx and Sytass: When you play utopia too much, you get "the rejoice-plauge". It's horrible :)

@Owen: Ah, english is a hard language indeed...it's changed :)

*rejoices*

There's a reoccuring them here that I can't quite put my finger on... ;)

Good AAR.

R-r-re-re-rej--j-j have a good time (The stutterer's version) :)

I noticed the read line in Novgords two provinces as well. First I thought It was some sort of line defining the "frontier" border, but it ins't consistant (no other nation has it) so it's probably some sort of bug with the lightmaps or something.