• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Settings: Normal(no cheats used)
Goals: To stay alive

Other Info: Well im new at this so i hope you like it.

Backround info:The early Baltic tribes who inhabited the region, the Letts and Kurs, were subjugated in the 13th century by the Livonian Brothers of the Sword. In 1561 the Order disbanded and its grand master became the first duke of Courland under Polish suzerainty. In the Northern War (1700-21) it was taken (1701) by Charles XII of Sweden. Empress Anna who was by marriage duchess of Courland before her accession in Russia forced (1737) the nobles of Courland to elect her favorite Ernst Johann von Biron their duke. Russian influence became paramount and with the third partition of Poland (1795) the duchy finally passed to Russia.

1627: We have only been only been a country since 1562. All the other countries around us have had many years of freedom. And they dont have to look over their shoulder to see if there beeing invaded from the north by Sweden or the east by Russia and from the south by Poalnd.

Right now our problem is Russia we have a relationship of -200 they have warned us and there army size is increasing in Livland there army to 13,000 infantry, 2,000 calvary and 20 altillery to 34,000 infantry, 5,000 infantry, and 40 altillery. Its an army with one reason to invade. But we have our defences we have a level 3 fortress and an army which i call the"Sõjavägi ga Raamatu" Or the "Army of Defense" of 18,000 men and we are trying to show Russia we aren't defenceless. But why do we bother they have reneforcments and more after that we are going to be crush and our relationships with Sweden and Poland are droping soon we will be a freindless nation soon to be part of the Russian Empire.

To be Continued..........................

Well, according to the LibrAARy, this is the first time Courland's been tried. Good luck with it. :)

Indeed, there are few countries not having been focus of an AAR, especially in Europe. Looking forward to this one. :)

Originally posted by TallinMallin
that makes it original.
Yes. And that's more than I can say about your last attempt. :mad:

I know who you are, and if you want to be a part of this community then you can start by responding to the PM I sent you some time ago, and explain your actions.

It's up to you if you want to continue to post here.

Oh, and you can stop the F5 action for the inflated view count.

This thread is locked until I hear from you.

LD

He has now renounced this username and will revert to Danisvan.
At the moment he will *not* have access to the AARs or RPGs.
It will stay that way until the Moderators allow him back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.