• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(2377)

Field Marshal
Mar 28, 2001
www.midwestchasing.com
Evil Empire

I am the brains of this operation. Ever since the revolution, I have taught America's leaders to be the perfect servants that anyone could have wanted. What those fools in Congress and in the cities don't know is that they aren't really selecting their next President, I'm picking them. In fact, I'm even using the voting paper as T.P.

I want America to be the strong nation I know it can be. I want people all over the world to cower in fear at the sound of our name. But America has a few enemies of her own to deal with.

First, Britain has a strong grip on Canada. By supporting Quebec's independance, we can grab Canada for ourselves.

Second, the weak indian tribes. No contest.

Third, Spain's influence in Florida and the western Hemisphere all together. We shall soon deal with those Spaniards..

I can already hear the music going on in the backround as you say your intro...

A beligerant (more then usual!) USA, this will be interesting.

Enters George Washington

"You wanted to see me, my master?"

"Yes George. I have the material ready for your speech to Congress."

I hand the papers over to George and he looks them over.

"Good God sir, What makes you think that they'll go along with such a plan?"

"George, George, you twit. You practically won the revolution for those polititions. How can they say no?"

"I guess you're right..."

1 month later, George has his speech. As expected, it caused an uproar but managed to get approval. Phase 1 begins..

The Papers

Theator of Operations 1:
a.jpg

Theator of Operations 2:
b.jpg

Hmm. I think the evil empire honestly deserves iberian culture. Aside from that:

"From the halls of Westminster, to the shores of Sicily. We'll fight those cursed Spaniards, on the land and on the sea!"

Enters George Washington.

"My Lord, They approved your plan."

"As I predicted. While you were out humoring those fools in Congress, I've formed an alliance with the French. We are now at war with England once more."

"I have amassed 3 strike groups in the North. 2 of them will assault Quebec and Montreal, avenging our defeats there a decade ago. The third group will overrun the provinces North-West of Nova Scotia, then will assault the city herself."

"In the south, things are a bit murker. Spain refused to honor her alliance with England, so hostilities with them will not commence until later on. The French fleet will lure the British fleet into battle off Cape Hattaras. That will enable us to land troops in the Bahamas and secure Nassau."

All goes according to plan...

How did you manage to get that money? Pour the slider to the right?

Some of my...citizens..have been questioning how I've been able to raise the sums for this war. I've been taking all your precious tax money and putting it in my own bank!:D

Haiti Revolts

Around this time, We recieved word that the tiny French colony Haiti had exploded in revolts. France, who was tied up smashing England, asked us to deal with it. I couldn't say no, since Haiti has all those precious sugar groves, and sugar = $.

The army of Haiti, if you could call it that, consisted of only 10,000 in the capital. Since the war with Spain was over, I ordered the Caribbean fleet to land an army in Haiti.

Well you can imagine how it went. 10k vs 30k. Haiti's little's ragtag army was destroyed, and we proceded to occupy the country. Haiti soon sued for peace, and we occupied everything except their capital.

Ahem. At the risk fo saying so, how are you going to deal with the black slave population? Especially considering how the idea of free slaves is anathema to your entire southern population?

Originally posted by Faeelin
How did you manage to get that money? Pour the slider to the right?

Easy. Hit F12, type 'montezuma', enter... :D