• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Txini

¡Por qué no te callas!
32 Badges
Apr 23, 2001
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Victoria 2 Beta
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • 500k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II
The 1st of January in 1419 was my first day as Minister in the muscowite court, and I decided to write what has past in the Princedom during my life and the one of my descendants, te story will be divided between the Princes of Moscow:

The Reign of Vassily I(1419-1425): The fall of Novgorod
1419:
Winter:
The first thing I did when reached Moscow was find the treasury was near bankrupt, the last minister has asked for a credit that we are not able to pay, the princedom has three provinces, Moscva, Nizhgorod and Vologda. In Europe the War of France has a new member, the Kingdom of Aragon who enter the side of the King in London.

Spring:
We are starting to search for some country to declare war and expand our realms, we can see also that the Golden Horde infidels are trying to convert a orthodox province into sunni, we have seen how our baltic neighbours are starting to war each other.

Summer:
Our land technology reachs level 1, we have decided to earn some money before starting any war, the baltic is getting too hot, lots of war are been there. Also Bohems after the murder of Vaclav IV went with Segismund of Luxembourg.

Auttum:
We have made an alliance with Tver, one of our two vassals, Novgorod has enter the war on Baltic on TO side, a war starts between the Patriarch in Constantinopla and the one in Rome, we hope the one in Constantinopla will win as is our Religious leader.

1420:
Winter:
we have appoint Yuri Patrikeev as Leader of our army in Moscow, while the infidels of the Horde have supported a new khan in their Court intrigues and Bosnia has decided to crush the heretics of Bogumil Heresy. Our vassal Ryazan has cancelled its vassalization with us, damn traitors, while Pskov and then Suzdal declared war upon Novgorod, we have selected ourfirst enemy.

Spring:
April 1, 1420 : Hrvatska is now granting Magyarország military access to their country.

April 16, 1420 : Moskva declared war upon Novgorod.

April 16, 1420 : Deutscher Orden joined the war on the same side as Novgorod in their war against Moskva.

April 16, 1420 : Preußen joined the war on the same side as Novgorod and Deutscher Orden in their war against Moskva.

April 16, 1420 : Tver dishonored your Military Alliance.

April 24, 1420 : Mantova entered a Military Alliance with Österreich, Baden, Bayern and Württemberg.

May 1, 1420 : Our trade level increased to Early Renaissance (1). We can now place Merchants.

May 6, 1420 : Tver declared war upon Pskov.

May 12, 1420 : Muscovy Guard has arrived in Novgorod.

May 12, 1420 : We have engaged hostile armies in Novgorod.

May 24, 1420 : Pskov is now granting Polska military access to their country.

May 25, 1420 : We won a battle against Novgorod in Novgorod.

May 25, 1420 : We have initiated a siege in Novgorod.

June 3, 1420 : Österreich declared war upon Confoederatio Helvetica.

June 3, 1420 : Baden joined the war on the same side as Österreich in their war against Confoederatio Helvetica.

June 3, 1420 : Bayern joined the war on the same side as Österreich and Baden in their war against Confoederatio Helvetica.

June 3, 1420 : Württemberg joined the war on the same side as Österreich, Baden and Bayern in their war against Confoederatio Helvetica.

June 3, 1420 : Mantova joined the war on the same side as Österreich, Baden, Bayern and Württemberg in their war against Confoederatio Helvetica.

June 9, 1420 : Danmark accepted peace with Mecklenburg on the following terms : Danmark pays 50$ in indemnities.

June 9, 1420 : Pommern is now granting Polska military access to their country.

July 1, 1420 : Our stability increased.

July 7, 1420 : Deutscher Orden accepted peace with Lietuva on the following terms : Deutscher Orden pays 27$ in indemnities.

July 10, 1420 : Tver entered our Military Alliance.

July 10, 1420 : Tver joined the war on the same side as Moskva in their war against Novgorod, Deutscher Orden and Preußen.

August 22, 1420 : Danmark accepted peace with Bremen on the following terms : Danmark pays 75$ in indemnities.

September 1, 1420 : Our stability increased.

September 2, 1420 : Brandenburg entered a Military Alliance with Polska and Lietuva.

September 2, 1420 : Brandenburg joined the war on the same side as Polska in their war against Deutscher Orden, Preußen and Novgorod.

September 19, 1420 : My Lord, our Letter of Introduction has slightly improved our relations with Tver. They should be regarded as completely neutral.

October 4, 1420 : We went with Crush the heretics! in The Strigolnik Heresy.

October 4, 1420 : The peasants in Nizhgorod are revolting!

October 4, 1420 : The peasants in Vologda are revolting!

October 4, 1420 : Our stability increased.

October 30, 1420 : Moskva Regiment has arrived in Nizhgorod.

November 8, 1420 : We won a battle against Rebel Scum in Nizhgorod.

November 16, 1420 : Pommern entered a Royal Marriage with Mecklenburg.

December 1, 1420 : Venezia entered a Royal Marriage with Bosna.

December 25, 1420 : Moskva Regiment has arrived in Vologda.

December 25, 1420 : Bourgogne entered a Royal Marriage with Kurpfalz.

1421-00-04 : January 5, 1421 : We won a battle against Rebel Scum in Vologda.

January 23, 1421 : Teke entered a Military Alliance with Karaman.

January 23, 1421 : We went with Agree to their Demands in Unhappiness among the Clergy.

January 27, 1421 : We captured the province of Novgorod from Novgorod

February 1, 1421 : Moskva accepted peace with Preußen on the following terms : Return to Status Quo.

February 1, 1421 : Moskva accepted peace with Deutscher Orden on the following terms : Return to Status Quo.

February 22, 1421 : Muscovy Guard has arrived in Ingermanland.

February 22, 1421 : We have engaged hostile armies in Ingermanland.

February 23, 1421 : We won a battle against Novgorod in Ingermanland.

February 23, 1421 : We have initiated a siege in Ingermanland.

March 1, 1421 : Our infrastructure was improved to Early Renaissance (1). Our Bailiffs can now be promoted to Tax collectors.

March 5, 1421 : Golden Horde entered a Military Alliance with Ak Koyunlu and Dhu'l-Qadr.

March 23, 1421 : Baden is now granting Bayern military access to their country.

March 29, 1421 : Pskov accepted peace with Tver on the following terms : Pskov pays 19$ in indemnities.

April 10, 1421 : Novgorod had Trade Agreement with Teutonic Order .

April 24, 1421 : Hrvatska entered a Military Alliance with Magyarország, Böhmen, Luxemburg and Erdély.

April 25, 1421 : Bourgogne entered a Royal Marriage with Köln.

April 27, 1421 : Moskva Regiment has arrived in Karjala.

April 27, 1421 : We have engaged hostile armies in Karjala.

May 17, 1421 : We lost a battle against Novgorod in Karjala.

May 27, 1421 : Murad II rose to the throne in Osmanli Devleti.

June 3, 1421 : Holstein accepted peace with Sverige on the following terms : Full Annexation of Holstein by Sverige

June 5, 1421 : Moskva Regiment has arrived in Olonets.

June 8, 1421 : Friesland entered a Military Alliance with Danmark, Sverige and Norge.

June 8, 1421 : Friesland joined the war on the same side as Danmark and Norge in their war against Pommern and Magdeburg.

July 2, 1421 : Moskva Regiment has arrived in Ingermanland.

July 9, 1421 : Münster entered a Royal Marriage with Gelderland.

July 15, 1421 : France entered a Royal Marriage with Luxemburg.

July 25, 1421 : Oldenburg entered a Military Alliance with Mecklenburg, Pommern, Bremen and Magdeburg.

August 17, 1421 : Moskva Regiment has arrived in Karjala.

August 17, 1421 : We have engaged hostile armies in Karjala.

September 14, 1421 : We won a battle against Novgorod in Karjala.

September 14, 1421 : We have initiated a siege in Karjala.

September 20, 1421 : Byzantium went with Release Mustafa and hope for the best in Pretender to the Ottoman Throne.

September 20, 1421 : Byzantium declared war upon Osmanli Devleti.

September 20, 1421 : Trebizond joined the war on the same side as Byzantium in their war against Osmanli Devleti.

September 20, 1421 : Osmanli Devleti had Pretender to the Ottoman Throne .

September 20, 1421 : Venezia had Pretender to the Ottoman Throne .

September 30, 1421 : We are attacked by hostile armies of Novgorod in Ingermanland.

October 1, 1421 : We won a battle against Novgorod in Ingermanland.

October 11, 1421 : Confoederatio Helvetica entered a Royal Marriage with Milano.

November 8, 1421 : Hannover entered a Royal Marriage with Hessen.

December 2, 1421 : Our naval technology level increased to Late Medieval (1). (no bonus effect)

December 2, 1421 : Osmanli Devleti went with Great Army Reform in Military Reforms.

January 13, 1422 : Byzantium accepted peace with Toscana on the following terms : Byzantium pays 18$ in indemnities.

February 6, 1422 : Baden is now granting Österreich military access to their country.

February 28, 1422 : We captured the province of Ingermanland from Novgorod

March 2, 1422 : Moskva Regiment has arrived in Karjala.

March 3, 1422 : Novgorod accepted peace with Tver on the following terms : Novgorod pays 34$ in indemnities.

March 17, 1422 : Muscovy Guard has arrived in Karjala.

May 20, 1422 : Ryazan cancelled the Vassalization she had with Golden Horde.

July 7, 1422 : England accepted peace with France on the following terms : France pays 237$ in indemnities.

July 13, 1422 : Bourgogne declared war upon Gelderland.

July 13, 1422 : England joined the war on the same side as Bourgogne in their war against Gelderland.

July 13, 1422 : Aragón joined the war on the same side as Bourgogne and England in their war against Gelderland.

August 4, 1422 : We captured the province of Karjala from Novgorod

August 5, 1422 : Novgorod accepted peace with Suzdal on the following terms : Novgorod pays 38$ in indemnities. Arkhangelsk to Suzdal.

August 16, 1422 : Suzdal cancelled the Vassalization she had with Golden Horde.

August 23, 1422 : Muscovy Guard has arrived in Olonets.

August 23, 1422 : We have initiated a siege in Olonets.

September 20, 1422 : Confoederatio Helvetica accepted peace with Österreich on the following terms : Österreich pays 175$ in indemnities.

September 22, 1422 : Österreich entered a Royal Marriage with Württemberg.

September 29, 1422 : Aragón entered a Royal Marriage with Napoli.

October 23, 1422 : Charles VII rose to the throne in France.

November 5, 1422 : Osmanli Devleti accepted peace with Candar on the following terms : Osmanli Devleti pays 51$ in indemnities.

March 1, 1423 : Bourgogne had The Duke of Gloucester and the Countess of Brabant .

March 16, 1423 : Byzantium accepted peace with Osmanli Devleti on the following terms : Byzantium pays 57$ in indemnities. Byzantium will have to give up military access.

March 20, 1423 : Savoie entered a Royal Marriage with Genova.

April 7, 1423 : Confoederatio Helvetica entered a Royal Marriage with Württemberg.

April 9, 1423 : Shqipëria is now granting Magyarország military access to their country.

April 14, 1423 : Münster entered a Military Alliance with Mainz.

May 1, 1423 : Venezia acquired a monopoly in Venezia.

June 18, 1423 : Moskva Regiment has arrived in Olonets.

June 28, 1423 : We captured the province of Olonets from Novgorod

June 30, 1423 : Our merchants successfully expanded our trade in Venezia.

June 30, 1423 : We have competed for trade in Liguria and Provence lost a merchant.

June 30, 1423 : Our merchants successfully expanded our trade in Astrakhan.

June 30, 1423 : Our merchants successfully expanded our trade in Mecklenburg.

July 1, 1423 : Novgorod accepted our generous peace offer.

July 1, 1423 : We entered a Royal Marriage with Pskov.

July 13, 1423 : Milano entered a Royal Marriage with Genova.

July 17, 1423 : Byzantium accepted peace with Duchy of Athina on the following terms : Byzantium pays 1$ in indemnities.

August 17, 1423 : Mainz entered a Royal Marriage with Würzburg.

September 13, 1423 : Granada accepted peace with Castilla on the following terms : Granada pays 52$ in indemnities. Gibraltar to Castilla.

September 28, 1423 : We went with Accept their rightful claims. in Nobles demand recovery of former rights.

October 24, 1423 : We successfully expanded our Colony in Karelia

October 24, 1423 : We successfully expanded our Colony in Kola

November 16, 1423 : Brandenburg entered a Royal Marriage with Sachsen.

December 11, 1423 : Cleve entered a Royal Marriage with Hessen.

December 21, 1423 : Gelderland accepted peace with England on the following terms : Full Annexation of Gelderland by England

January 1, 1424 : A White Peace was signed between Novgorod, Deutscher Orden and Preußen and Pskov.

January 3, 1424 : Muscovy Guard has arrived in Moskva.

January 8, 1424 : Éire entered a Military Alliance with Mainz and Münster.

January 27, 1424 : Golden Horde entered a Royal Marriage with Ak Koyunlu.

February 5, 1424 : Navarra entered a Military Alliance with Lorraine and Kurpfalz.

February 5, 1424 : Genova acquired a monopoly in Liguria.

February 22, 1424 : England entered a Royal Marriage with Bourgogne.

March 8, 1424 : We successfully expanded our Colony in Karelia

March 8, 1424 : We successfully expanded our Colony in Kola

March 18, 1424 : Deutscher Orden accepted peace with Polska on the following terms : Deutscher Orden pays 24$ in indemnities. Danzig to Polska.

April 2, 1424 : Venezia entered a Royal Marriage with Ragusa.

April 5, 1424 : Polska declared war upon Böhmen.

April 5, 1424 : Lietuva joined the war on the same side as Polska in their war against Böhmen.

April 5, 1424 : Brandenburg joined the war on the same side as Polska and Lietuva in their war against Böhmen.

April 5, 1424 : Magyarország joined the war on the same side as Böhmen in their war against Polska, Lietuva and Brandenburg.

April 5, 1424 : Luxemburg joined the war on the same side as Böhmen and Magyarország in their war against Polska, Lietuva and Brandenburg.

April 5, 1424 : Erdély joined the war on the same side as Böhmen, Magyarország and Luxemburg in their war against Polska, Lietuva and Brandenburg.

Hrvatska joined the war on the same side as Böhmen, Magyarország, Luxemburg and Erdély in their war against Polska, Lietuva and Brandenburg.

April 18, 1424 : Bayern is now granting Polska military access to their country.

May 11, 1424 : Pskov is now granting Lietuva military access to their country.

June 6, 1424 : Byzantium went with Accept the Treaty, become Ottoman vassal in Treaty of 1424.

June 6, 1424 : Venezia went with Take control of Thessalonica in Treaty of 1424.

June 6, 1424 : Osmanli Devleti had Treaty of 1424 .

June 6, 1424 : Byzantium became Vassals of Osmanli Devleti.

June 6, 1424 : Byzantium left the Military Alliance she had with Trebizond.

June 20, 1424 : Ryazan is now granting Lietuva military access to their country.

July 13, 1424 : Scotland went with The king is not ransomed in The Ransoming of the king and Purge of the Highland Chiefs.

August 23, 1424 : We have competed for trade in Mecklenburg and Danmark lost a merchant.

August 23, 1424 : Our merchants successfully expanded our trade in Danzig.

August 23, 1424 : Our merchants successfully expanded our trade in Astrakhan.

August 23, 1424 : We have competed for trade in Novgorod and Sakartvelo lost a merchant.

September 3, 1424 : Hrvatska accepted peace with Venezia on the following terms : Hrvatska pays 26$ in indemnities.

December 21, 1424 : Friesland is now granting Danmark military access to their country.

December 25, 1424 : Mainz entered a Royal Marriage with Hessen.

February 1, 1425 : Venezia declared war upon Osmanli Devleti.

February 1, 1425 : Bosna joined the war on the same side as Venezia in their war against Osmanli Devleti.

February 1, 1425 : Ragusa joined the war on the same side as Venezia and Bosna in their war against Osmanli Devleti.

February 4, 1425 : Srbija declared war upon Bosna.

February 4, 1425 : Kypros joined the war on the same side as Srbija in their war against Bosna.

February 4, 1425 : Ragusa joined the war on the same side as Bosna in their war against Srbija and Kypros.

February 4, 1425 : Venezia joined the war on the same side as Bosna and Ragusa in their war against Srbija and Kypros.

February 7, 1425 : Vasily II will now rule our glorious nation!

February 15, 1425 : Dhu'l-Qadr is now granting Osmanli Devleti military access to their country.

Moscu1.jpg

Last edited:
Dont mean to be rude but this isnt exactly an AAR by the defintion of the abbreviation. It doesnt hurt to spend a few minutes embellishing the text, even with a little commentary.

It is however slightly interesting to someone like me who doesnt have EU2, where i can see the various events being executed, but as a story your next installment should be far more narrative as opposed to a simple copy & paste.

is my first AAR, as you have done I'd like more complaints to start changingsome things or maybe next time it will be only photo-aar :D

Hola,

What about deleting all the events that have nothing to do with Muscovy? It's a bit difficult to follow the story.:)
Some explanation of why you do what you do would also help.

You could also add in the rough troop sizes in the battles to that we know when it says "We have won a battle against Novgorod in Novgod" whether we're talking 10k vs 10k or 10k vs 1k, or something in between.

I wouldn't delete all the events that aren't directly related to Muscowy, but I'd pare them down to the ones that are within your general sphere of influence.

Also a quick line every now and then that gives a hint at "why" you did something would be a nice bonus.

Just my 2 ducats' worth.

Originally posted by Txini
is my first AAR, as you have done I'd like more complaints to start changingsome things or maybe next time it will be only photo-aar :D

Although I presonally prefer those 'story-based AAR' to the log-based ones, I think Muscowy is interesting enough to read this. Just add some 'flesh', and I'll read it. :)

I tried Muscowy myself, but ended up with a BB of 35 in just eleven years. :rolleyes:

thaks for the suggestions I'll write the story when I can, and then I'll try to write the second part I've just finished, the reign of Vassily II(1425-1463)

PD: I have modified a bit, do you like this new way??

Last edited: