• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Saulta

Colonel
3 Badges
Aug 19, 2005
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • 500k Club
Dublin, 1415

It was an ordinary gray morning in Dublin, two English guards had accidently set fire to a house, and the owner, a big Irish women hit them repeatedly in their heads with an even bigger Irish man.

A bit further up the street, a bard were singing songs about his trip to France, about the magnificent city of Constantinople, and about the slow teching Nubians.

In the "Flying Dragon", the local tavern, everything was broken due to a fight between a Scot and an English the night before.

But these are unimportant facts, they have no value in this story at all. No, the real story begins with a small ship entering the harbor. It advances slowly. Finally it reaches the dock and make port. One man, steps out of the ship, he is strong, he is handsome, he is green, his name...

"I´m beck, hehehe!

...is Kýll.

Saulta

Thanks Duke, happy to hear that!

I´m not certain which nation I´ll be playing, but someone who can claim Iceland, or at least reach it! :D

SunZyl said:
Ha, I loved this part. Must've heard it before, but always very amusing.

I will watch this, but first I must ask; Why does so many begin their Narrative AARs in 1415?

Err...I don´t know? :confused:

Anyways, update coming up!

Sweden, 1415

Kalmar, Småland

"The king, where is the king?

It was a cold night, as usual since it´s Sweden. But this night was different. A bright light had appeared in the sky, and people took this as a bad omen. And that´s exactly what it was...

Olof was running down the path. The bright red light scared him to death, even the dark forest seemed less scary. So he just kept running, and running, and eventually he found what he was looking for, the English guy who had arrived the week before.

"Robin, vad i helvete är det som händer?
"Whaat?
"Er, Vhat te hel is hapening?
"Ehem, I Believe that god is extremely upset.
"Who?
"GOD, NO WONDER THAT THE SKY IS RED WHEN YOU DON`T EVEN KNOW WHO GOD IS!!!
"Is god a bad gay?
"What? God is certainly not gay, you little...
"Robin?
"Silence!

Robin looked up at the sky. The red light was gone, but a giant door had appeared instead. He turned to Olof.

"You better run Olof, God has arrived to "remove" all heathens.

1415, Tabriz, Capital of the Arvinist Empire

"Arvin, Arvin the city is falling, you must escape!
"Patience Zalik, I didn´t left when the Timurids attacked, and I will certainly not leave because of some Uzbeks and their stupid Khazak allies, we´ve beaten them before, and we will do it again!
"I am not so sure about that.
"You forgot one thing, young Zalik, we are the Arvinists. We may be small now, but once we were the Golden power of Asia, we´ve beaten the Turks and the mongols. The Uzbeks will die as soon as they enter this sacred and holy city. Remember that.
"I will, great Arvin.

Meanwhile, on the hills of Tabriz.

"The walls will soon fall, great Tarök.
"Good, is our Light Riders ready for assault?
"More ready than ever.
"And what about the Heavy infantry?
"Do we have any?
"No, I don´t think so.
"What the hell is infantry anyway?
"Probably some Arvinist invention.
"Yeah, probably extremely bad in battle to.
"Hahaha!
"Hahaha!

A Khazak overheard the whole conversation.

"Don´t you guys know? The Arvinist infantry is one of the most effective in all of Asia.
"What? Tarök asked.
"The Arvinist infantry is so well trained, that even the Mongol cavalry sucks compared to them. The Arvinist infantry is so strong, that even the Carthaginian Elephants sucks compared to them, yes, they would´ve beaten Alexander the Great himself!
"Are you sure?
"I am a Khazak, do Khazaks lie?
"No, that´s an Uzbek invention!
"Exatly!
"Well, if they are so strong we will retreat.
"I think that to. See ya!
"Smell you later, Khazak!

The Uzbek army marched away, leaving the Khazaks by themselves.

The Khazak approached the Khazak leader.

"The believed me, the siege os ours.
"Stupid Uzbeks, dumb in every aar, cursed in every dimension, those "poor" people.
"Hahaha!
"Hahaha!
"By the way, warrior, what is your name?
"My nama Borat.
"Well, Borat consider yourself as promoted, you are now "almost a warrior".
"Thank you, commander.

Dublin, 1415

"I´m tired efter sech a long trip, must get some sleep, aye.

Kýll found a small inn, and entered it. It was a small dark inn, perfect for a person who wanted to "hide" or "keept out of sight", which suited Kýll rather good.

"One room pleaz, he said.
"It is morning, no room.
"Whet?
"It is morning, no room.
"Now ye lissen to me, lad, either ye give me a room, or I´ll threw ye wife up in a tree!
"Will room number 666 please you?
"666, are ye crazy? give me 007, reght now!
"Do ye have a license to kill, mister?
"Just. Give. Me. A. Room.
"Here, room 072, it´s "the lucky guy room", take it, and go.
"Thenk ye. Ahh, it´s going to be nice to heve some rest at last, hehe.

But when Kýll entered the room, there was already someone in there.

"Ye? Whet are ye doing here?
"There can only be one.
"I em the one.
"We´ll just see about that.

Saulta

Hmm... very interesting and funny :D

Ill be curious as to how this all ends up coming together. Still a little confused about the red light in the sky, but am i supposed to be? :D

Well anyways im following.

Can you please intro-goddamn-duce me into the following?
-Is this even an in-game AAR with one country, at all?
-If yes, what country are you playing this with?
-Also, if yes for the first country are you actually gonna write what happened ingame?

Cyprus: Yes, you´re supposed to be confused. :rolleyes:

Soarom: Yes, high five!

Sunzyl: Everything will be explained eventually. I hope, :D

Battlebunny:
-Is this even an in-game AAR with one country, at all?
It will be!
-If yes, what country are you playing this with?
Probably Eire, or Scotland, or Norway, something like that.
-Also, if yes for the first country are you actually gonna write what happened ingame?
Err...maybe....

Snake Iv: Yes, indeed, long time no see! :D

Moscow, 1415

Gregorz opened the door, and then he died.

Dublin, 1415

Kýll and the mysterious man were battling, when another man entered the room.

"There can be only one!
"Oh, shiet, more problems!
"Aye!

Now there were three fighters (Imagine the scene in Pirates of the Caribbean 2 were Jack fights with err...Orlando and that drifter). Kýll raised his sword, only to be tackled by the first man from behind. He falls down and lands on his butt. This seemed to be his last moments in life.

"Goed Baye Cruel world...

But the final blow never came. The two other man had killed each other by accident. The first man had fallen and got a sword through his stomach when he pushed Kýll, and the other man had tripped on the first man and landed in the fireplace.

"Aye, I´m a lucky guye!

Tabriz, 1415

There really never was a battle. The Great Arvin had lead the defense of the city when the Khazaks entered. He was immediately cut down by a Khazak warrior, and in one short hour the rest of the defenders fell. The 400 year old Arvinist empire was no more. A new age, The Khazak Age Of Might (1415-1418) had begun.

Robin was on his way back to good old England. The chaos in Sweden was over, it was only Ganon who had been lost for a while. He was back in Hyrule now, along with half of the Scandinavian population. And that´s why Scandinavia is so low populated today.

Merry Christmas eveyone :D

Saulta

The answers will come. Eventually.

EDIT: Some more post´s and then the real game will begin!

Good news, I´ve chosen a nation! And you will be surprised :D

Anyone who wanna guess which nation it is? :)

Saulta

Last edited: