• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(4990)

Wannabe Beta Tester
Jul 20, 2001
www.the-frontier.com
Well we've all heard AAR's for righteous causes like the wills of allah and empires formed for the glory of God or the Emperor. Time for a break from the norm... How about an AAR where the goal is to annihilate, slaughter, oppress, and overall just be evil to the world? Legions of Terror leveling populations of once glorious cities like Constantinople down to barely a thousand inhabitants all because they wanted a royal marriage, navies of doom landing more legions of terror on the shores of Spain because, well, they just feel like it. Spain's population brought down to 700 in each province just because they wanted to have some fun too. Annihilating, overruning, then bankrupting just for the hell of it instead of taking a province or annexing. This is after the population has been massacred, ofcourse. Ahh the evilness just pours out of this...

So what do you all say. Would this be something you would want me to create? :D

I already have a savegame ready to go, just scream when you want to hear it.

*SCREAM!*

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!*

Originally posted by Constantine XI

Mr. T can't defeat my evilness.. For I am the most evil. :cool:
Hard to argue with that! I pale in comparison, and must bow to your superior evility :D

I would be a united Italy, of course... :) No other nation can be as purely evil as Italy can!

MUAHAHAHA

Ok, I'll start the AAR either tonite or tomorrow morning.

:D

This will be FUN!

Mr. T can't defeat my evilness.. For I am the most evil. :cool:

Eh? How do you make a united Italy? Which do you start with?

You make a unified Italy through deceit, trickery, cunning, war, and overall just being evil. :D

I started with Papal States because noone stops you as the Pope, and saved the file, gave myself leaders with a special touch ;), and made all of Italy core provinces and owned by me.

The beginning comes.. Give me 10 minutes to write a post :)

Well we've all heard AAR's for righteous causes like the wills of allah and empires formed for the glory of God or the Emperor. Time for a break from the norm... How about an AAR where the goal is to annihilate, slaughter, oppress, and overall just be evil to the world? Legions of Terror leveling populations of once glorious cities like Constantinople down to barely a thousand inhabitants all because they wanted a royal marriage, navies of doom landing more legions of terror on the shores of Spain because, well, they just feel like it. Spain's population brought down to 700 in each province just because they wanted to have some fun too. Annihilating, overruning, then bankrupting just for the hell of it instead of taking a province or annexing. This is after the population has been massacred, ofcourse. Ahh the evilness just pours out of this...

So what do you all say. Would this be something you would want me to create? :D

I already have a savegame ready to go, just scream when you want to hear it.

I like it. Evil for the sake of evil would be pretty cool.

The Beginning

I, Constantine, most evil of all evils, more evil than Satan himself, will tell you of the time I destroyed the world. I would give you all the details myself, but I will use my trusted lieutenant. For I am 502 years old! Or is it 602... Anyways, I assumed the body of the Pope when I turned 19. My evilness was unknown as of then... I gathered together the most evil minds in the known world; BiB of Flanders, Uglyduck of, well, somewhere, Blade! of Idaho (why the ! is at the end is over my head...), Mr. T of the Timurids, Ezikel from a backwater Swedish evil show, and Lucifer from the depths of you know where. Together we vowed to destroy the world! MUAHAHAHAHA *cough cough* *cough* Ahem.. anyways, I will leave the rest of the story to my trusted lieutenant.

The death of one man is a tragedy. Kill millions, and it is a mere statistic.

- Some fat guy in Russia

I am the terror that lives in the night... I am the fear you sense at night... I am NOT Darkwing Duck. That title is left to the evil one, Uglyduck. But I am Constantine, his most evilness's, trusted lieutenant. What's my real name you ask? Oh that's funny... I have always just been called trusted lieutenant. Isn't that strange? So just call me Trusty ;)

I will tell you of the time we overran the world with our legions of terror. It was not long ago, in fact. Though the world has deemed it necessary to rewrite history. They thought alot of religious wars would be convincing. Add in a false Corsican named Napoleon, and you've got a good story huh? To that, we all say BALONEY!! And what kind of befangled name is Napoleon anyways.. Sounds like a meat to me. Anyways, we overran the world, but the west revolted from your evil lord's rule. We now reside in *CENSORED FOR REASONS OF CONFIDENTIALITY*, awaiting the time to reclaim our rightful place in rulership of the world.

Now, the beginning of it all. We had just conquered all of the most evil place in all the world, Italy. We had built massive shipyards in the north to supply our evil navy. Our army was filled with fanatical Legionaries of Terror. All we needed was a target...

Stay tuned for Evility, episode one...

Oh goody...err...I mean baddy!

*/Rubs hands together and fake halo disappears in little puff of smoke (complete with a flash of fire for effect)...horns and tail rematerialize./*

Time to come out of the *CENSORED FOR REASONS OF CONFIDENTIALITY* eh?

Lead on Trusty. :very_evil_looking_smilie: