• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(21085)

Meddler Supreme
Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
I am doing new AAR; this time it is in Ayutthya which in South East Asia.
If you remembered that I did an AAR on Venetian Republic.

I played that game very well, managed to conquer all my core provinces and made rest of Italy my vassals.

But when I annexed Papal States, ALL countries bordered my republic, suddenly declared war on ME, including all my vassals. Even the countries of France, Austria, all Italian states, Hungary and Ottoman Empire. EVEN worse. They also called their allies in, which also got England, Portugal, Spain and Poland.

By the times the dust calmed down, there is not one single province that I owned apart from Venetia, even that was taken since Austria cheerfully annexed me. I will try put an ending to the Venetian Republic AAR. But that will have to wait later on.

So Ayutthya, hmm.

A city that was founded by Phya U-Thong. He proclaimed himself King Ramathibochi I in 1350.
Over 80 years, Ayutthayans expanded their territory throughout three provinces called Bangkok, Kwai and Phuket.
The total population ruled by 1419 was 19000.
In 1409, a new king rose to the throne called Int'araja I.
He is very good in Military and Diplomatic skills and good in controlling his money.
The army was about 10000 Infantries. No elephants. Pity, Really. The religion was Buddhist.
The next update will be about Int'araja I's reign.

Last edited:
NO offence but how can a population of 19,000 support an army of 10,000?

Further I am waiting to see the first chapter. :)

Piece of advice about Papal States...NEVER take Rome and annex them when there are still lots of catholic countries about. They get royally pissed off when you take over Rome and will keep attacking you. I always waited to take Rome until I have whittled down all the other catholic nations. That way you dont get the hammer dropped on you....

While vasalizing the state is moraly better, let's have the pope his chair and pay you half his income. And besides, if you are catholic you are historicaly better of with him then without him.

Another Ayutthayan AAR! Sacrilige! Rivalry! Forward Elephants!

By which I mean, best of luck :)

As jwolf pointed out, the isolation penalty can be a pain if you're not careful (research is slow enough as it is). So don't try and win in the first 50 years - you might need those neighbours later.
Colonise as much as you can, get the most out of your early monarchs and remember: All Chinese are bastards ;)

Oh, and it's Ayutthaya. But you knew that.

The Ayutthyan Codex Chapter 1:

The Chronicle of King Int’araja the First of Ayutthyan Kingdom from 59AF to 74AF (After Founding) or from 1409AD to 1424AD in Christian’s reckoning.

After Int’araja I rose to the throne in 59AF, there is nothing of note happening to Ayutthyan Kingdom and her bordering countries for about 10 years. Until in 14th day of First Moon in 69AF, when Le Loi caused the downfall of the Chinese oppressors in the Vietnamese Rebellion in Dai Viet and declared war upon China. The perception of Dai Viet winning the war against China, the gigantic Dragon was derisory.

Over the next three moons, Int’araja I received three proposals of Military Alliance by Moslem realms to the southeast of Ayutthyan Kingdom. Unsurprisingly, he rejected it because mainly it was heretic and the island realms would be inadequate if Ayutthyan were engaged in land warfare.

During this time, Int’araja I is centralizing the government which caused modest disturbances since it involved taking some privileges of nobility and enhanced the governmental process.

Bewilderment shook the Ayutthyan Kingdom as a small Buddhist kingdom called Dai Viet managed to compel China into peace treaty on the 4th day of Second Moon in 70AF and got 20,000 gold coins out of China. Cambodia was so amazed by Dai Viet’s success that she entered Military Alliance with Dai Viet by 3rd day of Third Moon.
Int’araja I sent the two daughters of the court to Dai Viet and Cambodia which improved the relationship between the countries during the Fourth Moon. In the Fifth Moon, Ayutthyan Kingdom joined the Buddhist Pact and to round it up, Vientiane joined up during the Sixth Month.

Backed by Buddhist Pact, Le Loi created the Foundation of the Empire of Dai Viet. With this, China never challenged the Buddhist Pact for a century. (So far)
In fact, during the Ninth Moon, Chinese Emperor, Yongle moved his capital up north to Beijing, which Buddhist Pact supposed that because he is terrified of them.

Throughout the Twelfth Moon, the Ayutthyan Royal Army managed to develop more skill in fighting under the leadership of Int’araja I. Mainly because Int’araja I managed to stole a Vietnamese combatant from Vietnamese Imperial Army who fought against China (Land Tech increased to 1)

For the period of 71AF, there were many advances in technology in trade, navy and infrastructure. Although, there is no Ayutthyan Royal Navy, all experimentation concerning the navy was conducted on the courtyard pond of the Palace garden with toy ships. (Navy, Infra, and Trade Tech increased to 1) Int’araja I started to promoted Bailiffs into Tax Collectors.

In Sixth Moon of 73AF, A Court Painter was very extraordinary and incarcerated the magnificence of Int’araja I and was so well painted that he was rewarded with 2,500 gold coins. Court Painter was murdered for mysterious reasons and the money disappeared

Int’araja I died in bizarre fashion with his eyes full of fear looking toward the painting during the night of beginning of 74AF. It was rumoured that during the first night of every year, you can see that the eyes of Int’araja I in the painting transformed into real eyes which was filled with horror.

So the new king rose to the throne called Boromoraja the Second.

t.jpg

Last edited:
Thank, jwolf, I thought that was funny too. About the Court Painter, he was hired by the court to show off the magnificence of their divine king Int'araja I. When it was finished, it was very well done. Int'ajara calmly wished to his guards that Court Painter should not paint any other paintings since that will put other paintings above his. Regrettably, one of the guards thought that was his supreme commands and decided to murder the Court Painter the next day and bought the gold coins with him as his reward. When Int'ajara I founded out about this, he was in fury. But what is done is done.
One tiny problem is that the court painter is the Buddhist monk and a very powerful one at that. And when I said "incarcerated" I meant it literally. So Int'ajara I's soul was imprisoned in the painting. At least, it looked over a nice courtyard. I am sorry that I did not explained it more.

Next update coming up tomorrow.

The Ayutthyan Codex Chapter 2:

The Chronicle of King Boromoraja the Second of Ayutthyan Kingdom from 74AF to 98AF (After Founding) or from 1424AD to 1448AD in Christian’s reckoning.

Boromoraja II personally commanded Ayutthyan Royal Army. He got the unsurpassed military expertise of all kings of Ayutthyan Kingdom. Only Int'araja I, Naresuen, and Phya Taksin came even close. Most of the time, he stayed with the army, but he knew that it was his responsibility to maintain his realm as well. So he got the average skill in International Relations and money-wise as well.

Things were running smoothly for next three years apart from Boromoraja II got into nuisance with the faction of the merchants. He ordered that the supplies must go to his army, which caused some of the merchants’ stockpile was taken to provide for the army. This led to a chorus of disapproval amongst the merchants. However, Boromoraja doesn'tcared for them and the trade investments were cut back to some extent.

Thing got hot as on 27th day of Seventh Moon in 77AF. Cambodia declared war upon Hindus Champa. All Buddhist Pact joined in and Boromoraja II was elated about this war and spent the next moon fixed up the country to run itself more or less. By the Ninth Moon, The entire Ayutthyan Royal Army of 10000 Infantry and one elephant marched for Champa passing through Cambodia.

Suddenly, a war declared against Ayutthyan Kingdom by Malacca on the Tenth Moon. Malacca thought that since the whole Ayutthyan Royal Army was out of the Kingdom, the Kingdom would be weak enough for Malaccan Army to overrun the Kingdom before Ayutthyan Royal Army comes back. One minute problem, there is no Malaccan Army although there are some troops begun to trained up for the war.

Nevertheless, the Ayutthyan Royal Army heard the new that the war was declared on their Kingdom. Boromoraja II was a little aggravated about it so he ordered his army to turn back and marched all the way to Phuket, his southern province.

They managed to reach Phuket on Eleventh Moon. Boromoraja II were knowledgeable, he did not ordered his army to march across the border but to hide in the forest and keep attacking them on their flank. This plan was a mastermind to use the forest against the enemy. Malacca made a serious mistake assuming that the army were in Champa. How soon they realized the reality.

On the Twelfth Moon, Malaccan Army of over 11000 men crossed the border, they expected very little skirmishing. Hidden in the forest waited for them, just fewer than 10000 men awaited them. Once the Malaccan Army was in the heart of Phuket Forest, the Ayutthyan Royal Army surrounded the Malaccan Army. The trap was sprung. The Ayutthyan Royal Army massacred the army for six days and nights. Ayutthyan played with the Malaccan Army. Army attacked them at daytime, retreated at end, yet attacked them again at night. Malaccan Army wished they never even heard of Ayutthya.

The death tolls among the Malaccan Army were high. They are much higher than Ayutthyan Royal Army death toll. Malacca lost 20% of their army to the forest and the enemy while Ayutthyan Royal Army lost only 1% of their men. This meant that no fewer than 150 Ayutthyan dead while more than 2000 Malaccan dead. For each Ayutthyan loss, they killed 16 Malaccan. It was an atrocious truth for Malaccan Command. The skill of Boromoraja II was not to be messed about. Even Royal Army was lethal as Boromoraja II.

During 78AF, Malaccan Army attacked Ayutthyan Royal Army again twice. At first, Malaccan Army came away from the Phuket Forest left behind 42% dead in the forest and at second, 30% of the Malaccan dead behind. Only 3% of the Ayutthyan was killed in these two battles although the Ayutthyan Royal Army got the extra 6000 men joined them just before the second battle.

At the beginning of 79AF, the Vientiane Army of over 16000 men just passed though the Bangkok and marched toward to Perak. Boromoraja II thought it would be a good idea to change his war plan. He ordered his army marched to Perak.

During the Second Moon of 79AF, Ayutthyan Royal Army of 15000 men engaged the Malaccan Army of 7000 men. Malaccan used the same trick on Ayutthyan this time. However, another 16000 men of Vientiane Army joined Ayutthyan at the last day of the battle so Malaccan Army took flight to their Capital City, Malacca. Boromoraja II decided to sit down for the siege of Perak. The siege took six moons to complete and claimed the lives of 8000 Ayutthyan.

The messenger from Champa offered Boromoraja II a peace truce to return to standard. Boromoraja II acknowledged it although with bitterness, he understands that the war on two fronts would be unworkable.

On the Eighth Moon, the Ayutthyan Royal Army marched for Malacca while Vientiane Army returned home. After that moon, the Ayutthyan Royal Army arrived and engaged the Malaccan Army of just over 3228 men while the Ayutthyan Royal Army got just over 6000 men. Ayutthyan won the battle but lost 7% of the Army while Malaccan Army fled to Johor leaving behind 31% dead. Ayutthyan Royal Army waited for the Malacca fell before entered Johor. It would last another 10 moons.

On the Third Moon of 80AF, Boromoraja II got a surprise as another 5000 men from Phuket merged with Ayutthyan Royal Army.

During Eighth Moon of 80AF, Malacca fell and Ayutthyan Royal Army of over 10000 men marched for Johor, a last remaining province in Malaccan hand. They arrived and engaged the remaining army of over 2000 men. When the dawn of the new moon arrived, 2000 Malaccan was all exterminated. Boromoraja initiated the siege of the Malacca’s last stronghold of Johor. It would take more than a year to overcome Johor.

There was some heresy in Kwai but Boromoraja II ignored them since he was resolute on his clandestine war.

By the Tenth Moon, Johor at last fell; Boromoraja II now controlled all Malaccan lands. He went with Ayutthyan Royal Army to Malacca and to see Sri Maharaja Muhammad Shah. All the commanders of Ayutthyan Royal Army gathered in the throne room with Boromoraja II looked very smug. However, they were shocked at the term; Boromoraja II demanded Vassalisation and 17500 gold coins. Sri Maharaja Muhammad Shah sighed in relief since he expected Boromoraja II to demand Perak and Johor. He bended down on his knee and swore to Boromoraja II as his overlord. The war was over on the beginning of year on 82AF. The five-year war was over.

Boromoraja II returned home on the Sixth Moon and began to centralize his government bit more.
On the Ninth Moon, a Monopoly Company formed gave his state treasury 5000 gold coins.
The war of Buddhist Pact and Champa were still going on at that stage but a year later, Dai Viet made peace with Champa at the gain of Da Lat and 12700 gold coins.
On the Second Moon of 85AF, Boromoraja II declined the sale of office since he thought he will not harmed his country long term. He was right.

Seven moons later, a group of painters studied the painting of Int’araja I and learned many process and felt enough to try establishing a Fine Arts Academy. At that moment, they are looking for an investor to fund a Fine Art Academy. The Infrastructure Tech advanced to High Renaissance (2)

The year of 87AF was an exceptional year and provided a bonus of 10000 gold coins and a decrease in Inflation. A whole kingdom expressed joy.

The year of 89AF was known as a “Year of Plague” in Kwai that killed 17% of the population lived in Kwai at the time. Yet, it is also an advance in Land military tech up to Late Medieval (2). Boromoraja spend all his spare time to figure out a new way to expand the fortress around the city of Ayutthya. He founded it at last by using a model of clay. It was said he is an excellent modeller of fortress. He expanded the fortress at the cost of 25000 gold coins.

There was an increase in Trade tech (To Late Renaissance (2)) as the Ayutthyan merchants copied the ideas from Malacca. Ayutthyan enjoyed the “most favoured nation” status in the trade centre in Malacca. Meanwhile Boromoraja II now made his kingdom more Innovativeness. This occurred on the year of 92AF.

The Buddhist Pact expired on 93AF and Boromoraja II overtook the head of the Buddhist Pact. They shall be useful in the later time. This bought in an excellent minister, a monk who dealt with the Alliance. He made Boromoraja II more powerful than other nation. Sorrowfully, he was assassinated after a year he came to the Royal Court

On 95AF, the elated squeal from kids gathered around the palace pond as they founded a new way to sail a ship. This bought an increase in Naval Tech.

King Boromoraja II died on the year of 98AF. Whole kingdom mourned his death. However, he was making a model of ultimate fortress, (a level 6 fortress), sadly he never got around to making it in actual scale. The uncompleted model of fortification were placed in the room where the painting of Int'ajara I are. This room became known as “Hall of Reminiscences” It is now the time-honoured that every king placed something that is connected to them.

The new king rose to the throne called Boromo Trailokanat.

Well fought in your wars. I do have a question, did you enter your new vassal into your alliance?

Machiavellian said:
Well fought in your wars. I do have a question, did you enter your new vassal into your alliance?

Not yet, Machiavellian. Vassal joined the Buddhist Pact in 16th Cent. I think. The only reason why I let it to join it because they got a navy. I need it during that time.

Next update on Monday, Hopefully

The Ayutthyan Codex Chapter 3:

The Chronicle of King Boromo Trailokanat of Ayutthyan Kingdom from 98AF to 138AF (After Founding) or from 1448AD to 1488AD in Christian’s reckoning.

He got the unsurpassed financial expertise of all kings of Ayutthyan Kingdom. Only Rama I came even close. He also reformed the Ayutthyan Kingdom.

During the first moon of when the Boromo Trailokanat was made king, Dai Viet declared war upon Champa. The Buddhist Pact came into effect and all allies together with the Ayutthyan Kingdom joined Dai Viet’s side. Meanwhile Champa was alone against full might of Buddhist Pact. The Ayutthyan Royal Army marched once again to Champa’s Capital City of Saigon in Mekong Delta. In three moons, the Ayutthyan Royal Army initiated a siege against Saigon. This siege took a whole year.

Ultimately, the Ayutthyan Royal Army took into custody of the region of Mekong Delta. The supreme commander of the Ayutthyan Royal Army executed Maha Kui Yu, the ruler of Champa in the lowest cell in the palace. He then next took possession of the country of Champa. The squeal of antagonism from Dai Viet’s palace echoed off the moon since they hoped to take control of Champa but it was too late since they were too slow. For some reason, the supreme commander was feeling very self-satisfied. He also got the personal golden sword of Champa, which he gave to Boromo Trailokanat. However the Ayutthyan Royal Army are stationed in Mekong Delta for thirty years to ensure that they are truly pacified Mekong Delta of any nationalism.

During that war, Boromo Trailokanat started to centralize his government and later, on the year of 104AF, he began to reform his kingdom; he rationalized the government among the other things such as increase the power of Aristocracy and Serfdom. It cost 10000 gold coins to compensate all the reorganization but it worked healthy.

On the same year, there were some regional heresy but Boromo Trailokanat ignored them in his pursuit in making his government more efficient. He also rehabilitated the Buddhist Pact as well.

During the year of 111AF, there was melancholy amid the Merchants since the tax that was used to procure the supplies for the Ayutthyan Royal Army in Mekong Delta was augmented by double the amount.

Throughout the year of 113AF, the dissidents in Arakan came to the court to find support for themselves. Shrewdly, Boromo Trailokanat declined but one of the nobles was furious and caused some disturbances among the nobles. But the Ayutthyan Kingdom stood unwavering. This is wise decision later on.

As Buddhist chief monk, he assumed that he have an obligation to transformed his heretic subjects. Boromo Trailokanat decided to send a missionary to Mekong Delta. This also cleaned out nearly whole coffers costing 30200 gold coins as enticement to Mekong Delta’s people. There was some improvement in Kwai as increased in tax values for internal trade regulation since Kwai’ people must pay more to maintained roads, taverns and such.

Remarkable, Mekong Delta converted to Buddhist in the Fourth Moon of 117AF. Another year later, there was increase in tax value for internal trade regulation in Kwai again. This bewildered even the merchants, yet they were delighted.

Due to Boromo Trailokana’s decision earlier in his reign concerned the dissidents in Arakan, there was an improvement in relationship between the Ayutthyan Kingdom and Arakan during in 122AF.

Boromo Trailokanat managed to induce Dharmarajadhiraja; the ruler of Cambodia to became his vassal. On the beginning of the Second Moon of 124AF, Dharmarajadhiraja swore to Boromo Trailokanat as his overlord. The whole kingdom celebrated.

Even more, the kids who played in Cambodia’s palace also played toy ships and were invited by the kids who played in Ayutthyan palace. As the result they worked together and made a reformation in the navy. They added an extra sail to the toy ships.

On the 125AF, Malacca joined the Buddhist Pact in spite of the objection by other Buddhist nation. Boromo Trailokanat welcomed Malacca since it got the largest navy of the Buddhist Pact. He foresaw that one day, the Ayutthyan Kingdom might need one in the upcoming times. He was right about that.

There was another regional heresy and Boromo Trailokanat ignored them since he was determined on centralized his administration during 134AF. However, the friendly relationship among the Buddhist Pact led to the rise of the foreign trade competition and Boromo Trailokanat imposed new tariffs to safeguard his kingdom. The merchants for once were ecstatic.

Two years later, there was an advance in Infrastructure technology; this allowed the kingdom to build refineries. It was rumoured that the ideas came from Malacca whom they released as a gesticulation for letting them into the Buddhist Pact. Nevertheless, their entry will lead to their loss of independent.

The great noble family came imploring for Boromo Trailokanat. They wanted 5000 gold coins. Boromo Trailokanat however frostily denied it and told them it was their fault and get out of his palace. They did so. This is a mistake for him.

On the year of 138AF, a poor noble killed Boromo Trailokanat. That poor noble were once a powerful man, then Boromorajat III, a new king of Ayutthyan Kingdom, executed him.

In the Hall of Reminiscences, the golden sword of Champa was on stand as the symbol of Boromo Trailokanat.

That was a nice period for your country -- a bit more land, and solid economic and infrastructure improvement. Congratulations on the conversion success, on the first attempt no less!

What are your long term plans for Malacca? Do you think you have a chance to vassalize and annex them peacefully?

Again, I really liked your interpretation of naval weapons research with the toy ships!

The Ayutthyan Codex Chapter 4:

The Chronicle of King Boromorajat the Third of Ayutthyan Kingdom from 138AF to 141AF (After Founding) or from 1488AD to 1491AD in Christian’s reckoning.

Boromorajat III’s reign only last for three years, the only thing that was obvious was the renewal of the Buddhist Pact.

He got killed by a supreme commander of the Ayutthyan Royal Army called Rama T’ibodia “accidentally” it seemed. No one wants to argue with him since he got full backing of the Ayutthyan Royal Army. Naturally, he became the next king of the Ayutthyan Kingdom as Rama T’ibodia the Third. He would ruled the Ayutthyan Kingdom for thirty years.

A time gone by quite accurately look upon Boromorajat III simply as a caretaker.

ThemapofAyutthyaon1450.JPG

The Ayutthyan Codex Chapter 5:

The Chronicle of King Rama T’ibodia the Third of Ayutthyan Kingdom from 141AF to 179AF (After Founding) or from 1491AD to 1529AD in Christian’s reckoning.

Since he was a supreme commander of the Army before he became the King of the Ayutthyan Kingdom, the army are exceedingly devoted to him. So no one wanted to go against him without inviting the Ayutthyan Royal Army’s wrath on them.

He drilled his soldier even more until they dropped and so there was a progress in land military technology. (To Level 3)

In the middle of the year of 143AF, there was unexpected invention in Bangkok. After 58 years of ruthless convincing the community of financial support for the enterprise of Fine Arts Academy, the group of painters got it, although public gave it to shut them up!

There was misery among the Artisans because of the tax so Rama T’ibodia III eliminated the tax costing 7500 gold coins and gave little more power to the commoners. In addition, he exterminated the crisis of dishonesty costing another 7500 gold coins.

Abruptly, there was a political offence from Taungu on the Fifth Moon of 151AF. Rama T’ibodia III was enraged and declared war upon Taungu which meant the entire Buddhist Pact joined in. A grim blunder for Taungu. Since combined forces of Buddhist Pact was around 100000 men and 15 ships while Taungu only got 20000 men and 5 ships. Therefore, the Buddhist Armies outnumbered Taungu Army by 5 to 1 while the Buddhist Navies outnumbered Taungu Navy by 3 to 1.

The war opened by Rama T’ibodia III along with the 12000 men of the Ayutthyan Royal Army crossed the border and commenced the siege of Pegu in the area of Irrawady on the Sixth Moon.

The most preposterous blunder was made by Taungu Army, after they gathered their force of 20000 men; they entered Vientiane’s land and went into face of the combined Buddhist force of 60000 men who was on their way to besiege Lampang. Unsurprisingly, the Taungu Army was defeated and retreated to Lampang; the Buddhist force chased them and optimistically butchered the lingering combating men. They then sat down and started besieged the city of Lampang

Rama T’ibodia III was especially smug that his soldiers didn’t even fight in these battles since he managed to get his allies to do the dying part. Yet he was so dissatisfied that he didn’t have the chance to fight these opponents.

The city of Pegu fell on Eleventh Moon of 152AF, while the Ayutthyan Royal Army cheerfully looted the city; the whole navy of Taungu went out to the sea and were not founded three years later. Half of the army lay dead in the field on the outside of Pegu.

On the Third Moon of 153AF, the Ayutthyan Royal Army marched to Taguna, the capital city in the area of Bago. They reached Taungu on the Fourth Moon and instantaneously got attacked by the last 1000 panicky men of the Taungu Army whom came out of the city. As you would have thought, the Taungu Army were wiped off the planet after that battle.

Rama T’ibodia III was prepared to sit down for the siege of the Taungu when he received the message from the Vientiane overall commander in the Buddhist Armies that the siege of Lampang was progressing well. Rama T’ibodia III left behind enough men to sustain the siege of Taungu and started marching to Lampang with the rest of the Ayutthyan Royal Army. They arrived there by Tenth Moon. Rama T’ibodia took over as the highest commander of the Buddhist Armies. The former Vientiane overall commander wished he never send the message to Rama T’ibodia since he want to take Lampang for Vientiane.

The city of Taungu fell on the Sixth Moon 154AF and Lampang fell on the Eleventh Moon. On the beginning of the year 155AF, Rama T’ibodia III controlled all Taungu land. He went to see Minkyinyo, the ruler of Taungu, and when he met him, he demanded Vassalisation, Lampang, Irrawady, and finally 12500 gold coins. He got shocked as Minkyinyo told him he will not accept a silly peace offer and still got a navy somewhere in the sea. Rama T’ibodia was enraged at him and threatened to execute him but the Buddhist Armies commanders managed to stop him in time. He then started burned all the toy ships in Taungu palace pond and sent all the crying kids who was involved with the toy ships to Ayutthaya. Kids in Ayutthaya were delighted to receive them. There was a slight increase in the budget for the toy ships.

It took a year and half for Malaccan Navy to find the ships in Andaman Sea. Malaccan Navy got 10 ships while Taungu Navy got 5 ships and Malaccan Navy shattered the Taungu Navy.

On the Eight Moon of 157AF, Minkyinyo declared that he was defeated then swore to Rama T’ibodia III as overlord and gave Lampang and Irrawady to Ayutthyan Kingdom, finally 12500 gold coins. Each member of Buddhist Pact only received 2500 gold coins. The Buddhist Pact-Taungu Kingdom War is over after 6 years fighting.

The victory against Taungu Kingdom was so immense that within two years, Vientiane and Dai Viet are vassals of Ayutthyan Kingdom. The burden of government and age made him resigned as supreme commander of Ayutthyan Royal Army but still ruled as a monarch.

The year of 161AF bought interior traffic decree in Kwai which increased the tax value. This meant that the merchants are over the moon again.

Suddenly, Myanmar declared Taungu war on the Eighth Moon of the year 162AF and since the Taungu Army was more or less wipe off the planet by the Buddhist Pact; so Myanmar unimpeded by non-existed Taungu Army but thousands of soldiers died to besiege the city and then annexed Taungu in a year later. However, they did not deal with the vehemence of Rama T’ibodia III as he saw that one of his “families” got annexed and declared hostilities on Myanmar on Eleventh Moon of the year 163AF. Buddhist Pact joined in as well. So Myanmar’s sovereign trembled when he heard that the Buddhist Pact declared war on him.

Abruptly, the Ayutthyan Royal Army of 14000 men crossed into Myanmar’s land and by the Third Moons of the year 164AF, the Bago was under siege after the battle between the weak forces of 209 men and the Ayutthyan Royal Army of 14000 men. Evidently, Myanmar’s army was cracked. Leaving 7000 men behind, the supreme commander of the Ayutthyan Royal Army then went onto attacking Mandalay within next moon.

Joined by the Buddhist Armies to help to maintain the sieges of Bago and Myanmar, Bago fell on the First Moon of the year 165AF and latter fell on the Tenth Moon. The supreme commander of the Ayutthyan Royal Army sends a message to the Myanmar’s sovereign demanding 18000 gold coins, the Military Access and Bago. Not wanting to see his capital city burn by the combined forces of the Buddhist Pact, he mournfully agreed. The Buddhist Pact-Myanmar Conflict was over by two years fighting.

By the end of the year of 165AF, the army was improved by the reformation of army caused by two wars and by the year of 172AF, the land military technology was improved.

Rama T’ibodia III expanded the fortresses in Kwai and Phuket at the cost of 51200 gold coins on the year of 173AF and grief swept the provinces of Bago and Phuket as 2000 people was killed by the Plague. Death walked these provinces.

In Kwai, there was outrage among the Peasants as they heard that a noble viciously raped a young peasant girl. The girl’s father went to Rama T’ibodia and asked him to do something about that noble. Rama T’ibodia don’t liked that noble so he moved on the crime of the rape and executed the noble, took all his land and made it his own. The peasants were so glad that they gave 10000 gold coins to the state.

He died on the Seventh Moon of the year of 179AF as the dead noble’s family killed him. He conquered Taungu and defeated Myanmar. He was one of the great kings.

In the Hall of Reminiscences, the pictures of Rama T’ibodia stood triumphant on Taungu and Myanmar. The group of painters who taught in the Fine Arts Academy painted these pictures. Also, his personal sword of the supreme commander of the Ayutthyan Royal Army was placed there.

The new king was called Boromoraja the Fourth.

Last edited:
The Ayutthyan Codex Chapter 6:

The Chronicle of King Boromoraja the Fourth of Ayutthyan Kingdom from 179AF to 184AF (After Founding) or from 1529AD to 1534AD in Christian’s reckoning.

He only ruled for the five years but he was forever known as the Settler, a fitting name for him.

A year after he rose to the throne, he stamped out the crisis of fraud costing 7500 gold coins. End of the year, a conquistador called Ratsada along with 200 people wanting to go out into new world. However, he did not found the use for the conquistador but he certainly found the use for fervent people.

In the Second Moon of the year 183AF, he sent ten traders to Sarawak, an island to the east, it was very successful and it promoted Boromoraja IV to send another ten traders to Sarawak and it was also flourishing.

He died on the beginning of the year of 184AF. He was killed by Ratsada for the reason that he was bored to tears

In the Hall of Reminiscences, the map of Sarawak was placed there for that he settled the island.

Ratsada is a new king and what he done to the Buddhist Pact and the kingdom made all other kings’ achievement looked as a sun to a candle. One thing is clear, when Ratsada died, all the Buddhist Pact are under his authority.

The update will come but it will take a while since I mainly concerting on Singleton Mosby's The readAArs choice 2, The Roar of the Dutch Lion which I am enjoying it lot, there are certain appeal working with other people to create a story. I am playing as the leader of famous (or infamous for Spanish) Watergeuzen. And it is so much fun :rofl:

I am apologetic to the people who been reading the tales of Ayutthya: Red for courage and White for honour. Elephant for royal power. But the update will appear soon I got some time for it.

Thank you.

This is NOT throwing away the tales of Ayutthya: Red for courage and White for honour. Elephant for royal power, just delayed, that all.