• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MegaPIMP

General
81 Badges
Aug 5, 2003
Visit site
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Pride of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Magicka
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
Well I'm planning a new AAR, but I do have a problem...no space to host my pictures!

Anyone that knows a good free site?

Prologue:
In a deserted temepel somewere in Himalaya....
He climbed the high stairs with small ease, beeing stairs a meter appart...

Finally he reached the top, a giant statue holding the biggest gem he had ever seen, the expidition had not been in vain, soo many dead...damn those monks....
Very un suddenly 4 monks charged out of the shadows, not wasting any time he put a bullet in all of them with his pistol.
He climbed up the statue and gripped the gem it started to shine, the temepl trembeld and rocks fell from the far roof.

He fell and landed hard on his back before the statue that were no longer a statue, but indeed a giant deamon cloaked in shadows(never heard that one before ey).

Big shadow dude:
WHOO DARES TO FREE ME FROM MY ETERNAL TORMENT? Just kidding, who's the little prick that freed me?
He stared at the huge deamon before answering
"I did...."
The deamon looked around a bit before stareing down on him.
"Ah mortal? how impressing...I have much to do, and I need a
lieutenant of evil....I am the harbringer of doom, arch devil incarnated also known as Sam, and you are herfore...the Harbringer of GOO"
"Of goo?...cool dude"
"don't "dude" me, master me!"
"kinky type ehh?"
Sam(arch devil incarnated) slaped himself in the face
"This is going to take a while..."

cool aar, but what kind of goo is it?

while tweaking a bit with geosite here I give you another episode:

Somewere in nepal, Evil HQ(nr 2, secret hysh hysh):
Sam:
Have you practised as I told you? it is very important with apperances when you are a evil underlord...

H.O Goo:
indeed I have my master...here I go!

*WOOHAAA* *WOOOHAAAA*

What do you think? is it evil enough?

Sam: ohh yes, I'm very proud of you, even the smell of your breath is evil! Now I have prepared a training course for you in a special dimension! Here is the script...

H.O Goo: ohh for me? *teared eyes* Lets see, uhmm..ohh...*swosh* ahhh hoho...
Yes, I'm ready!

A yellow beams starts taking H.O Goo upwards...up up untill he is 10 meters up in the air, then it turns him upside down and throws him into a dimension hole under him....
Goo stands up and dusts of his robes

H.O: was that necessary? realy...

only silence greets him....(hehe you are stupid...^^)

H.O Goo: who said that? SHOW YOURSELF HELLSPAWN! I mean, angel!

no I did not say anything ohh darn ehum, don't mind me...I just through some stupid hero in about..3..2..1..now..right...fixed(don't think anyone noticed..)

A hero steps in through the door, eyes filled with good...goodiness...vaff...

H.O Goo: what's with the hair goddy boy? HAHA

Lök Skywalker: Izt bist ze lök skywalker, or Onion cloudraper, Du ist zehr evil

Goo throws his very black mantle away

H.O Goo: Indeed I am, your german suck major bieber, prepare to die!

Both start pulling in their 2 handed laser blade deluxe 2000 pro
*VROOM VROOM* and the blades appear with a *bzzzz*ing sound...
A battle results with blades hitting blades and small pikachu dolls flying around in the now very green room with lot of colourful flowers on the walls and....(no more of this grass for me)....
They step outside on a small plateu, a endless abyss belows them.

Lök skywalker(cloudraper whatever): Ha I have you now!

H.O Goo: soo it seems...I have one last thing to tell you! I am your father....

cloudraper laughs *Ha ha* or more like *hihihi*

Lök skywalker: you missed the part when you take the line from space balls, I am your FATHERS and then cousin nephews former room mate part idiot!

H.O Goo: no realy, I am your father....

Lök Skywalker: ohh...you are? ohh well...what now?

H.O Goo: this is the part when you scream "NOOOOOOOO NEVER!" and throws yourself down this endless pit to be saved by your friends soo you can come back and kick my ass in episode 3 and get total domination of action figures from "The harbringer of Goo" on the market...

Lök starts screaming ass he jumps out into the abyss

H.O Goo: but *hehe* this is not a endless abyss....hehehe it has a very very filled bottom with spears *flabb flabb*

After awhile a *schlits* *ARGHHH* is heard and Goo starts to walk away....

H.O Goo now it's time for me to say some good lines because of the dead ghero and..

"I'm not quite dead!"

"Don't interupt me! The soon to be dead her"

"I'm feeling better!"

H.O Goo walks to the edge of the plateu and looks down on the impaled Skywalker

"THE HERO THAT FELT BETTER BUT SUDDENLY DIED AND THEN I"

"I think I'll be alright!"

Goo slaps himself in the face and takes up his "big black remote controll consisting of 1 big red button"
H.O Goo: The, that were about to survive suddenly...started to burn and died in aggony!"

Goo pushed the button and molten lava flooded the pit.

"WAHAHAHHAHA" Goo turns ariound and starts to walk away.

"ahh turkish bath, Nothing like it after a hard days work"

Goo turns around and runs back to the edge to see Skywalker floating on the surface of the lava

H.O Goo: that stupid guy....IT'S LAVA YOU MORON!!! YOU SHOULD BE VAPORISED!!!!

Lök skywalker: it is?

"yes..."

Lök skywalker: ohh bugger....AAHHHH

Lök is transformed in a instance from a healthy(impaled) hero to a brick coal....
Goo dusts of his palms and start to walk to the exit

H.O Goo: finally....stupd heroes....now is the part when the newly dead hero triggers a spontane sentence from the evil underlord,
Evil always wins because good..is dumb(realy dumb).
Now with that finished I shall just walk away and*

"STOP!"

In the next episode of Harbringer of Goo:
Finally Goo's true powers are revield as he battles a realy though hero with great powers...
And finally he takes power over Netherlands and can beggin his regin of terror...
Stay tunned....

First Episode
Harbringer of goo[H.O Goo]:
powers....

"STOP!"

In the doorway a girl stood, looking all good and silly(and of course dumb as a post).

"in the name of all things flurry, I will punish you!"

H.O Goo: and you are?....

"I am...Pirate moon! Prepare to be punish fiend!"

H.O Goo: normally I would look forward to that *hehe* but I don't have time with that now, so just stand aside and

Pirate Moon jumps forward and grips H.O Goos arm and throws him across the plateu, going flat against the wall before (a bit unbalanced) standing up again

H.O Goo: ohh impresive, goody goddy person....now I'm pissed and look what you did to my superb cloak!

Not wasting any time Pirate moon takes up her very pink rod and start spinning around while a very silly music start playing and beams shoot out against H.O Goo.

H.O Goo: arghh voices in my head, can't concentrate...VICTORY TO THE SOVIET UNION! no that's wrong....got to be a Good Harbringer of Goo....must be nice...no don't listen! BE EVIL you have to crush her and...good be good...no!! Don't do it! resist!
gooooood...arghhh
*Remember what I thought you Goo-san*
H.O Goo: master? ohh yes I will....

H.O Goo takes the karate kid stance

Pirate moon: how the? I fell like crying....but first I'll punish you to punishness!

H.O Goo: there is no word like "punishness" dork....

Pirate moon runs towards H.O Goo screaming like a little girl(like she is doh) and get a well deserved kick in the face flying up 5 meters in the air before making a nice landing on the outer side of the plateu
A loud voice calls out: FINNISH HER! RELEASE THE POWER OF GOO

H.O Goo: will do*who ever you are strange voice in the air..*
Hey! SISSY! Yes you! Pirate moon, do you know what happen to japanease school girls?

Pirate Moon: ..no can't say I do...what do happen?

H.O Goo clapps his hands together and a loud *BOOM* is heard

H.O Goo:...BLORGH is what happens to them, in other words....tentacle rape....WAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Pirate moon starts screaming as the tentacle monster*BLORGH* drags here away into the suddenly very deep shadows(family show).

A bit later (or more like 1 year later) H.O Goo go down the boarding plank from his [not so good looking] ship in Amsterdam por, all dressed in black cloaths and a dark cloak he madly starts laughing on the dock....

Another bit later(after a coup, a battle and a hamster) H.O Goo sits in his brand new office in Harbringer HQ, Amsterdam/neatherland divison(evil underlord extraordinary) talking to his staff.

H.O Goo: now lets see, Neatherland is in war against, what was it now? Belgium yes...uh hum...what? Peace? Don't think soo...wimp....BLORGH!

Cassa61: ohh nooo not blorgh!!! ARGHHH

As Blorgh drags Cassa61 out of the room screaming(Cassa that is, BLORGH never screams, more barks of joy).

H.O Goo: Did you not wonder what kind of Goo it is?*hoho* Aint I funny?

The other staff members nods approval...very fast

H.O Goo: now back to the report...

Strips of clothes is flying into the office while H.O Goo and the [always as eager] staff members continue the report

H.O Goo: It's seems that this country is lacking industry and workers, now I see that the clipper factory is lacking...fabrics is it? Build a factory of those, and start buying machine parts as we can't build a factory of those yet.
Well need paper and clothing to get workwers to, fix it and start shipping troops from our colonies...Colonial manpower is goooood or more evil if you know what I mean, DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Staff member: ehh yes..no i mean AHHHH

Blorgh drags away the staff member with a spare tentacle

H.O Goo: morons....you are morons right?

[the even more always eager staff] nods to the point were heads start going off

Staff: yes we are stupid!

Staff member: yes I am a mormon and no I mean MORON NOT MORMO ARHHHH

H.O Goo: good BLORGH, now these...belgian are a bit stronger right now still I have confidence in our mass forces of manpower and what about this embacy from GB(no not GB glace..) you told me about? Was it Morpheus?

Morpheus: Yes, they printed us a formula to fill in, here you go

*Hands over it to H.O Goo*

H.O Goo: let's see: "We, they nemesis and GOOD people of GB, no not GB glace herby gives you, evil underlord and abuser of Tentacle Hentai sarcasm, by that you will syop bullying our nice puppets, the Germans*no don't read that!* Belgians.
Here is your 3 options that we, almighty god blessed clerks, give you:

A) Stop it or you will be assimilated

B) STOP IT WE BEGG YOU!

C) continue with the annexation and we will nail your sorry evil ass

Have a nice day
The royal people and leaders and silly people of GB

"Hmmmm, let's see...I'm rather tempted by B but naa, C it is"

Somedays later, H.O Goo's field tent(25*45 meters...silk)
Commander Bearnese: We have taken most of belgium, the ports and the cows, we have scrabbled on all walls but the brittish have landed 6 divison and taken one of our ports, the prussian forces are currently engaging the other brittish forces in belgium.

H.O Goo: perfect! yes indeed....MUAHHAHAHAHA

A bit later, belgium capitol of ruins

"And we herby gives you, ohh please spank us badly, H.O Goo our sea port province aswell as GENT, the fabled province of...erhum....."

H.O Goo: of "erhum?" What's that? is it...evil?

"ohh yes, very evil!"

H.O Goo: I'll take it! Great to deal with onest people like you.

"and please, don't kick our asses again will you?"

H.O Goo: of course I won't*crosses fingers*

In the next episode of HARBRINGER OF GOO

Will H.O Goo keep his promise and not spank Belgium to oblivion?
Will BLORGH ever get time of for poker?
Did Cassa61 survive BLORGHs actions?
Is there life on pluto?

Also containing screenies....!!!!

Pimp out

:)

BLORGH? Barks of joy?
Space balls? Mel Brooks? ("give him an enema and then another and another" = BLORGH)
Monthy Pyton?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

I'll be following this thread very very closely.... But not close to that barking tentacle creature...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D

Originally posted by MegaPIMP
Seems that elbasto has striken upon one of my AARs, this one is currently one hold untill I finnish my Pope one(That's the prize of screen shots).

What is that supposed to mean?

Anyway, I'm also following your PIMP-POPE AAR (reminds me of the puppet pope of MEDIEVAL: TOTAL WAR)