• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lor Dric

The Mad Modder
48 Badges
Aug 4, 2008
hosted.filefront.com
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Pride of Nations
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Elven Legacy Collection
  • 200k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2
  • Magicka
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Diplomacy
  • East India Company
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Divine Wind
  • For The Glory
  • Galactic Assault
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Iron Cross
  • Lead and Gold
  • Legio
  • The Kings Crusade
Last edited:
The judge will be The Lord Protector of the Realm, Fredrik II himself.:cool:

Due to no downloads a bunch of my maps have been deleted including this one, so I guess contest canceled

Edit: The_Unificator talked me into re-uploading the maps and re-opening the contest.

Last edited:
Out of the Shadows - The History of Muixnan and the New Morrigi Empire

Hi guys, here is my AAR for the Contest and also my first AAR in English, which isnt my native language, my native language is Spanish, so wish me luck

Objectives:
1- Survive the Zuul
2- Expand and have a sizable empire
3- Win the game or at least achive supremacy in my sector of the galaxy

with that said, lets begin with the AAR:

After the war with the suulugi the Morrigi tribes try to rebuild their shattered domains and his powers, that took them centuries, the once mighty empire was devastated and his ruling elite almost exterminated, although the situation looks hopeless the Travelers were a people what never gave up, they always keep fighting, fighting for his land, family and honor, Muixnan of Xalkhida was one of those brave and resourceful morrigi, he was born in the ancient world of Xalkhida, one of the first morrigi colonies and a world of great importance among the travelers for his cultural and political baggage.

Our hero was quite small for morrigi standards with a height of 2.20 meters with blue plumage and green eyes and owner of a great deal of intelligence, culture and military skill, he have already all for glory, all but forces at his command, in order to resolve this problem he begins to visit the remaining morrigi clans asking for help, sadly this travel was meet with stiff resistance by the clans, even now, centuries after the Great War and with a strong economy and growing population, they seems more interested in the internal and useless power struggles, eager to carve power for themselves than to unite our people, Muixnan can’t stand those power hungry politicians, so he visit the common people and try to convince them to join him, this time he have more success and was able to muster a small force of 400 men for crew his yet-to build ships.

That was a new problem, he didn’t have the ships and he wasn’t a rich man to fund it of his own pocket so he has to find the ships or the money to build them in other place, he remember the Ancients (1), those powerful and cultured men and women what have trade with the Morrigi and fought a bitter war with the Suulka, the fathers of the suulugi, our enemies. The Ancients will help him, Muixnan think, and with that thought in mind he travel to the Ancient world of Ver Eger where he was meet with joy and courtesy by the Council of Ver Eger, presided by Freylinn a tall, blond woman with a pair of impressive and calm grey eyes, Freylinn was impressed by Muixnan idea and by Muixnan himself, she never meet a Morrigi before

-Welcome Muixnan of Xalkhida, my fellow council members tell me what you want our help for your expedition, tell me more about that expedition and what exactly you are needing

-Before all, I want to thank you for receiving me, I want your peoples help because I need ships for my expedition, I have here some specifications of the ships I will be using – he handle the designs to and intrigued and interested Freylinn, the designs were definitely Morrigi:

-those will be the ships we will use in the expedition, and if successful, we will protect our new colonies with the defense platforms you are seeing here, we need to have at least the first ship the next month because currently we are having our Morrulynth, the Remembrance Day, in honor to our ancestors what have fought the suulugi

-I know friend, we too have fought them and they masters the Suulka, we have suffered tremendous losses and devastation, although that is not new to us – said Freylinn with a sad tone while she remember the battles against the Wraith and the Siege of Atlantis were she lost almost all of his family in the first battles of the siege when a Wraith cruiser destroy the shuttle were they were

-really? – said a surprised Muixnan, he thought what no one can defeat the Ancients even the entire morrigi clans together, for Muixnan the Ancients were the most powerful race in the galaxy, but Freylinn words said otherwise, they have found an even more powerful foe, although he wants to know more about them, the sad look of Freylinn when she mentioned them make Muixnan repress his curiosity for a better moment, he was very interested in Freylinn she seems very intelligent and with great capacity for command and also she receive him warmly even without knowing him, that never happened to him before with his fellow morrigi, they were very suspicious and easy to anger when someone said something what they don’t want to hear, a gift Muixnan posses, his honesty and righteous way of behave cause him more than one problem in his life

-yes Muixnan sometime I will tell you about that, but now we must begin to plan your expedition, the first you need is to improve the industrial capacity of your base in order to be able to build more ships with less costs – said firmly and showing Muixnan a holographic projection of something called Waldo Units

-the research will finish in time to build the first ships and begin the expedition, ¿where you will go? If may ask – said Freylinn curiously

-We plan to explore and hopefully colonize the outskirts of the Atreus Sector – said Muixnan meanwhile he checks the hologram data

- ¿the Atreus Sector? That is the Swarm living space, ¿are you sure? Any ship what have attempted to cross it was lost

-I know that, but I am determined to go there anyway, the Empires don’t born of cautious minds, we must fight and defeat our fears in order to conquer the enemy, we have done it in the past – said Muixnan full of courage and determination meanwhile he looks Freylinn to the eyes and add- your ancestors do it too, I have read the chronicles about them, they don’t achieve all that honor and glory sitting in their homes with fear, they went out and fought for what they believe was right and honorable

The words of the young morrigi convince her of the proud and well intentioned heart he has, an idea what she have since the first moment saw him, a great future awaits him, and I will help him to achieve what he is meant to achieve she thought

-You are right – said with a smile what Muixnan thought, was the most beautiful he have ever seen – lets continue with the projections, we don’t have time to waste

Notes of the Game
:

(1) i am a huge fan of SG-1 and the franchise in general, so i am planing to mix SotS with SG, changing some things, by example, the Ori will be good guys in the AAR:) and the Ascended Ancients will be a bit more inclined to meddle with the lower plains. i hope you like it

hi guys and girls, i am writing the 2nd chapter of the AAR, be patient it will be finish today or tomorrow morning

Chapter 2: The Beginning of a New Era

Hours later of their first meeting, Freylinn gave the final orders to begin the construction of 4 ships, 2 colonizers and 2 tankers, she suggested to Muixnan the organization of those ships following this order: 1 colonizer, 1 tanker, in order to maximize they travel range by providing the proper fuel needed in the entire trip to the nearby stars, and talking of Stars, Muixnan choose the planet what would be his base, the planet was near the frontier between our galaxy and the Atreus Sector, he called the planet Kumixhos, what in Morrigi language means “New Hope”, a proper name taking into account what Muixnan wants to bring his people to their former glory.

The planet was populated by Morrigi colonists, of course but also by Ancients, and even Tarkasian and Humans renegades, people what was expelled from their homes or decide to seek new horizons, Muixnan was clear about that, all are welcome in the planet and the future colonies, all will have their opportunity to achieve honor and glory and to build a home for his family and friends, that message was well received and soon ten of thousand of colonists rush to Muixnan side eager to help him and also eager to distinguish themselves in the future battles

The Beginning of The Crusade (Turn 2)

The days pass and by half month the first ships of the expedition were finished, immediately Muixnan order Xilictal, one of his young officers what have follow him since he depart from Xalkhida, to assume command of the ships and to go to Anaktea, what is one of the nearby planets to Kumixhos, he will arrive at Anaktea in 3 months, if the planet was suit for colonization he will inform it to Muixnan what will send more colonists to the area

3 days later the last pair of ships was finished and was ordered to explore Errai IV, at command of the expedition Muixnan put Melia, a young member of the Ancient council, Melia was very excited for the appointment and promise Muixnan what she will find a world for him or die trying, really she was a very determined women, she will arrive to Errai IV in 4 months.

In the meantime Muixnan ask for 4 pair of ships in order to cover more territory and “broad our sights”, as he said to Freylinn, so he send expeditions to Tainos and Bhaxhai, what sadly turn out to be inhabitable planets, Anaktea also results to be a barren rock, seen that, Xilictal decide to take the initiative and without orders begin a trip to Xhalai, a nearby planet

Exploration and Colonization (Turns 4-8)

In Kumixhos Muixnan and Freylinn build a new and permanent Command Center in order to properly impart the orders to the fleet and also for organize the civilian population, the Ver Eger council, at Freylinn request meet the delegates of the Tarkasian Empire, the Liir Commonwealth, the Hiver Empire and a small but powerful confederation of SolForce Renegades, the Free Human Confederation, what have recently conquest several worlds from SolForce loyalist.

The Ancient delegates explain Muixnan operations and ideas to their interested and suspicious counterparts, once the briefing was over, the Tarkasian delegate, Lan`vela , Lac Tar of the 3rd Imperial Fleet and Var Bente of the Millknal Province, was the first to speak, filling the room with a deep and strong voice, mixed with some anger

-very well, all this sounds and looks good but what guarantee can have the Empire about future Morrigi aggression, our ancestors have fought the morrigi millennia ago when they try to conquer our homeworld and since then we have fought them in more than one occasion, if I wasn’t for the Zuul what strike them without warning, they will be the masters of the galaxy by now

-Muixnan of Xalkhida and his people don’t want to destroy any of you; he wants you as allies with equal rights and authority, your fears are unfounded, Lan`vela – said Riliges with a calm tone and quiet look, he was the most old and wise member of the council

-you speak well honorable Riliges, if your morrigi friend wants the Empire as a friend, he will have it, but I warning you, at the mere proof of betrayal I will personally destroy him – said a serious and determined Lan`vela

-I will remember your warning but I assure you, the things don’t go to reach that point – said Riliges calming down the hot headed Tarka

-if the Tarkasian Empire believes and agrees to this alliance, we the Free Human Confederation feel what is right and just do the same, we too go to help Muixnan as he help our people – said Vivian Falkenhorst, a young and beautiful redhead with blue eyes and a very strong and determined spirit, she was the Human Delegate and commander of the 4th Battlegroup of the Confederation

Vivian was referring to the recent arrival of human colonist to Kumixhos and the warm welcome they receive, with morrigi females building homes for them and giving the colonists food and gifts, that was a nice welcome, she thought, a people what can receive you in that way it without asking you anything in exchange is an honorable people and is a privilege and honor help them, and if you can have the Tarka at your side, you are a step more close to the Victory

With the Tarka and the Humans in the Alliance the prospects of success were growing – Riliges thought, but we need to bring in the Liir and the Hivers if we fail to convince them the things can get very difficult

-Our Queen and Mother has order us to help Muixnan, we need to expand and this is a good opportunity for that – said the Prince Chak`likmar as he could hear Riliges thoughts

-we welcome you and your forces Prince – said a more happy Riliges, and looking to the Liir delegate, he adds – and you Riishi of the Liir, ¿what are your thoughts about this alliance?

-we believe is a honorable idea but I must be clear, we don’t want to be involved in pointless massacre and bloodshed, we will participate only if this condition is respected, we will only attack those what attack us, nothing more – said the blue skinned and green eyed cetacean that was the Liir delegate

-I give you my word of what your condition will be respected and honored Riishi – said Riliges looking to the liquid eyes of the Liir

After one hour of final talk, the alliance was formed. The Liir, Tarka, Human and Hiver will join forces with the Ancients and Muixnan Forces, the meeting was a success and that will keep going, 3 days later Freylinn informs Muixnan of the completion of the industrial improvement in Kumixhos and ask to our hero what will be the next step, he said it clearly

-we must improve our defensive and offensive capabilities, we need more powerful weapons to provide proper protection to the colonies and fleets, here I have the specifications of a energy weapon what we used to use in past time what due to their power was forbidden in our lands, the Light Emitter, see it for yourself Freylinn - said Muixnan while he hand her the hologram with the information

-it seems a good choice Muixnan I will issue the orders right now, but it will take a while in being produced, first we must learn all about it in order to prevent problems or malfunctions, I am sure you won’t want to go to battle with a broken sword – add Freylinn with a playful and nice smile

-You are absolutely right, dear friend – said Muixnan while he smile her back and laughs

Technological Research and New Project (Turn 9)

Later that day, Solekhal, one of his most daring officers, inform him what 2 exploration fleets were awaiting orders, he immediately offer himself to command one of them, Muixnan put him in charge of the Musca IV Expedition, what was planned to explore that system near Kumixhos and also put Solekhal brother in charge of the fleet what will be exploring Flinx.

The things seems to be running smoothly and well – Muixnan thought, but until I don’t have some success I can’t chant victory, and until now any of the recently explored system was habitable – he add with a sad face, it was true until he don’t achieve a minimal success he won’t be taken seriously by his allies

The next day, Muixnan wishes were fulfilled, the brave Melia have reach Errai IV and reports what it can support life, it sends a lot of information about the planet, it was divided in 5 continents and 2 frozen poles, one at north and other at south, all the continents seems to have a great deal of vegetation and animals, Melia also informs what she have begun with the building of the Settlement in the planet, also he receive reports of the Tainos Expedition, the planet was a barren rock, and the captain decide to explore nearby Poha III and this time he have success, the planet was habitable, so he begun the Settlement in the planet

Finally a victory for our cause!! – Muixnan said happily and keeps reading the reports

Exploration and First Colonies (Turns 9-11)

finally i post the second chapter, i hope you like it ¿what you think about the AAR? ¿any suggestions?

due to some work problems, i will post the next chapter of the AAR in a few days, if i can i will post 2 chapters, wish me luck

really like this, not least like a lot of good AArs it helps see how the bits of the game fit together

thanks for your coment loki, soon i will upload more chapters, right now i have screenshots for 3 chapters i only have to sit down and write them

Chapter 3: Expansion and Glory

In the first joint meeting of the members of the Alliance Muixnan present them with the current progress and future movements of his colonization fleets, he begun with the success of Errai IV

-this is the first of our colonies, Melia have send us many information about the planet and the great deal of resources it have, she also informs what there are no hostile presence of any kind in the planet, but more interesting are his findings of Ancient and Morrigi monuments and remains of 2 great cities, she has only explored a limited area but it could be very interesting to see what she find, it could tell us more about our ancestors relations – he said meanwhile he looks to the hologram with the footage of the cities and the data about the planet

- in our data banks those cities appears as founded jointly by Ganos Lal as she returns from Terra and a Morrigi leader called Lirrinth The Blue, a powerful warrior and tribe leader, ¿did you know about him Muixnan? – said a curious Freylinn

While Freylinn talks, Vivian look the Morrigi at the eyes trying to see if he will be saying the truth or not, although she truly believe in him, she cannot put aside his old habit, even when she is among allies and friends, that definitely has to stop, she cannot be so hard with a man what help his people as he do, Muixnan response make Vivian let his thoughts aside

-Lirrinth was a leader what as appears in the annals of his clan has conquer many worlds for the Empire and was one of the first of our kind to make contact with your ancestors, millennia ago, he was killed in the Battle of Xhosliana were he fought against a rival clan, the battle was a disaster for Lirrinth clan, almost all his ships were destroyed and those what weren’t destroyed were forced to withdraw under heavy fire, he gave his live while he was trying to hold up the enemy in order to buy time for his remaining ships to escape to safety, his ship was the last to be destroyed, he was a hero and is remembered as such by our entire race – said a prideful and emotional Muixnan, the history of Lirrinth was one of his favorites when he was a child

-that is very interesting, he was truly a hero, a man what can put the lives of his men above his own, a man what can fight to the death for his honor and dignity as he has do, is truly a great man, we should build a monument to him in the city he found, I believe you call such monuments Tholos ¿right? - said Vivian with a tone full of respect and admiration for the heroic deeds of Lirrinth

Muixnan was surprised by this suggestion, he didn’t know about the great deal of information about his people and his history Vivian have, she was very interested in him and his people since they first meet and in more than one occasion he surprised her while she was reading the chronicles about the morrigi made by the Ancients, when he surprised her, she said looking at him with a warm and deep look, paired with a nice smile

-your people is very interesting I like his moral values and culture, and if we go to work together I must know all I can about my allies… and friends, because that you are, a friend and a great one, you help our people like none has do it in the past, for that I will be with you always even until death

With those thoughts in mind he said to her -I appreciate your idea Vivian, is a good occasion to honor him, as he was our ancestor, ¿you want to participate in building the Tholos?

She didn’t hesitate when she answered

-of course, is a great honor to me and my people to help you with the Tholos, it will represent the born of a new time, when all of us will be one and united will march to victory as our ancestors do in his times

The meeting continues with Muixnan reporting what the captain of the Anaktea Expedition what decide to explore Xhalai, found this last planet to be a inhabitable so he informs what in the vicinity was Melos, he thought this will be finally habitable so he, with Muixnan approval, set course to the planet, he will arrive to Melos in 2 months.

Muixnan later informs the Alliance what he was preparing 8 new expeditions to explore more systems , as the shipyards were operating at full capacity, the ships will be finished before the end of the month, with that said he ask to Lan’vela of the Tarka to give his report explaining how his expansions plans were going, he was not very happy with the results of this exploration actions, 3 of his 4 first attempts to colonize the planets near his base fails, 2 planets were inhabitable and other expedition was destroyed by the Swarm, only his last expedition made it to a suitable planet. Not a very successful operation, indeed

The Liir and Hivers were having similar problems as those suffered by the Tarka, this sector of the galaxy wasn’t very comfortable for the unprepared explorer, it seems

Exploration and Colonization Phase II (Turn 12)

At the end of the month the new ships are ready to begin with the phase II of the exploration plan designed by Muixnan, he send exploration fleets to Dosadi, Prism IV and Lagash IV, they will be in their respective planets in 8 to 10 months, in the meantime Muixnan waits the reports of the expeditions he send to Flinx and other planets, hoping for some success like Errai IV, while he entertain his mind with this thoughts, he check the information regarding the internal affairs of Kumixhos, the economy, the population`s morale and the development of the settlements in his new colonies, what he sees make him happy and encourage him to continue with the plans, by all means this New Morrigi Empire will flourish and grow to become a beacon of light, hope and culture for all those lost in Space, those what are looking for a future, they will have a place of honor in Muixnan Empire

Exploration and Colonization Phase II (Turn 13)

With the last pair of ships of the Phase II of his colonization plan finish and ready to begin with his mission, Freylinn`s desire to join the expedition and venture to the unknown grew to a point where she cannot put it aside any longer and with this in mind she went to Muixnan and ask him for the command of the Xhicos Expedition, he wasn’t surprised with her request, in fact he already have the orders for her, seeing her surprises, Muixnan said

-you and your people are natural explorers is logical what you want to follow the path of your ancestors, so I am putting you at command of the expedition, that is what you wish ¿isn’t?

-that’s true my friend, ¿how you know it? – said Freylinn with a smile and the surprise glowing in his beautiful eyes

-Your eyes – Muixnan simply said

- ¿my eyes? ¿what is wrong with them? – said with a intrigued and surprised tone the young women

-they are very transparent, when someone looks deeply at them can see the true scent of your soul and heart, your good heart and pure and noble soul, my dear – said with a soft and calm tone our hero, while he looks Freylinn directly to the eyes, expressing with that look what he cannot express with words, she looks him with the same intensity, no one have understand her like Muixnan, no one have pay her attention as him do, if it wasn’t impossible, she could said it was in love with him, but those feelings will have to wait. She thought

The next day she departs to Xhicos, the travel will take 5 months, after the farewell ceremony, Muixnan receive the first reports of the Bhaxhai Expedition what at the orders of his captain ventured to explore Mogo, the planet was habitable but it have a difficult whether, with heavy rains and a very cold wind, still a Settlement was build and a new colony was found.

Melos, sadly turn out to be a inhospitable planet with temperatures of -200 below zero, so the Anaktea Expedition, with his reserves of fuel dwindling and with the morale of the crew falling down, if they don’t find a suitable planet, they will be dead in the void and for making the things worst, the sensors informs of a asteroid field near them (1), they will be destroyed by them if they cannot find a refuge, so in an all out gamble, they set course for Xhanthu II hoping for the best

In the meantime in the fleets send to Flinx and Musca IV reports that Flinx is a good prospect for colonization and a Settlement is build, but sadly Musca IV is a barren rock, and Solekhal brother is order to move to near Lagash IV

Exploration and Colonization Phase II (Turns 14-17)

After a long voyage the Taosi Expedition arrives at his objective, they found a very nice planet, with perfect atmospheric conditions and populated by tons of different animal species and dense forests, they also found some Morrigi ruins in the northern continent, its seems what in their glory days this planet was a Fleet Dock and Drone testing site, belonging to Lirrinth the Blue, this planet was part of his domain, in the city data banks our explorers came across some intriguing information about… the Suulugi, the data was partly corrupted but as far they can read, the Suulugi settle this part of the galaxy, the unholy horde is divided in 3 clans and each of those clans have fought Ancient and Morrigi and expel them out of this sector, if this is true and those Suulugi clans are still alive they will have to prepare to fight them in order to survive, with this thoughts in mind the captain of the expeditions sends the entire database of the city to Kumixhos for further study and begun to build a Settlement

Xhanthu II, Xhicos and Dosadi are habitable planets, in Xhicos, Freylinn inform Muixnan about the interesting mining ruins in the southern continent of the planet, it seems what that mining station was of Suulugi design, that information can lead to think what this planet was one of the forward bases of the horde against the Ancient and Morrigi millennia ago, Freylinn volunteer herself to investigate the matter with more detail.

In other order of things, all of these planets were colonized and with the data collected of this and the other planets, Muixnan order the creation of a chronicle for future reference and as his legacy to the future generations of Morrigi what go to follow him in the leadership of this new Empire.
The Musca IV and Prism IV Expeditions explore Lagash IV and Prism IV only to find them inhabitable, so they were ordered to explore the near Formalhaut and Cuthbert in search of better results.

Our scientific research keep his good luck and Muixnan order to begin the investigations of a dangerous way to increase the populations of his new colonies, Gene Modifications, this is a taboo for the Morrigi, but as the forger of a new and more open Morrigi Empire, Muixnan gave the green light to his reluctant researchers and they in turn promise him to finish the investigation in 8 months. All seems good and in order in the Empire, it was just time for things to get interesting to our Hero and his Empire

Exploration, Research and Colonization Phase II (Turns 18-24)

Notes of the Game:

(1) Really it didnt happen, but i want to add it to give it a more dramatic atmosphere to the journey of the Expedition

due to a Hard Drive crash i have to reinstall SotS, when i finish i will continue with the AAR, hopefully i have save the pics for at least 3 chapters before the my drive blow up, in the next days i will upload those chapters, be patient guys and girls

Chapter 4: The Unspected Enemy

Muixnan and his allies were slowly establishing their empires and soon the Alliance Presence in the Atreus Sector were firm and strong, with new colonies being build and new planets being explored, but soon Muixnan will learn what out there, deep in the void of space, unknown enemies were waiting the unprepared explorers.

All begin when the Musca Expedition arrive at Formalhaut, a small but very nice planet, with abundant wildlife and dense forest, due to economical shortages due to the rapid expansion of the Morrigi Empire and the cost of the present research, the economic council in Kumixhos suggest Muixnan to wait to the economy to stabilize to resume the colonization efforts

-We cannot slow the great crusade for a matter of money, we must continue – said a determined Muixnan to the economists

-I know your feelings Muixnan, but the things are rather simple, without money you will be unable to develop your colonies, buy material, build ships and establish new colonies – said Sorek of Valos Cor, a middle aged ancient, and the chairman of the economic council

- But we have allies, they will contribute with their reserves, with the creation of a united economical fund all will be benefit from it and also it will speed up our joint expansion in the galaxy

-That idea is great, but the Tarkasian Empire and the Hiver disagree with a merging of economic resources, and they are struggling with that matter too, so they will be of no use in that matter – said Ganlixchek, a young and daring green haired Morrigi

-what is the opinion of the Confederates and Liir? – ask Muixnan with a sad note in his voice, he really hate the politics schemes and intrigues and now he have to suffer one of those

-they agreed to the idea but actually they have some economic problems on their own, maybe if we just wait to a better time we can bring the Tarka and Hiver to our side – said Rilliges, what also was member of the economic council

After some moments of thinking and reflection Muixnan agrees to stop momentarily the colonization of new worlds, so he gave order to the Musca Expedition to scan and investigate the planet, but not land in it until new order, But that was not all, hours later the Prism IV Expedition reports that Cuthbert IV is a barren planet, unable to support life, so they request orders, Muixnan order the captain to explore nearby Adena hoping for the best, this was bold move because fuel reserves were very low and if the things go wrong they will be stranded in the planet until someone comes to rescue them

Three months later the Expedition arrives to Adena and found a horrible sight, hundreds of ships… destroyed, torn apart, the design of the ships were many, most of them unknown to the Morrigi explorers, at the bridge of the Altair, the Colonist lead ship, captain Lukanti said with horror

-for the gods!!!¿What happen here? ¿anything on sensors?

-nothing Quaan, only a strong static maybe for the debris, I will run a scan of the debris sir – said the intrigued Ancient that was the Sensors Officer of the Altair

-do it and inform me what you found – said captain Lukanti, and looking to his Communication Officer he add - and Traxzel, send a message to Kumixhos informing our position and our findings

- Right away Quaan, I am send… - a green flash of light appears in the starboard of the ship and the impact threw Traxzel to the floor

- What was that!!? – shouted Lukanti while he looked some fast and small things what were firing at the expedition

- Multiple contacts sir, of unknown configuration, they seem armed with plasma weapons, the Ruknecti informs what they are suffering damage too and request orders

-Return fire, show no mercy – said an angry Lukanti

-Returning fire sir, more enemies approaching, we can’t take much more of this sir, the engine room reports fission leaks and the life support is falling too

- Divert all available power to hull integrity and weapons we must clear our way out – said almost screaming the captain

A group of attackers head for one side of the ship and fire their strange weapons a point blank range, open a breach in the hull of the ship venting its atmosphere killing many of the crew, at the bridge the situation grew desperate

-close the security and support doors, we must stop the venting of atmosphere, sensors ¿from where they came?

- It’s from an asteroid near our position, it was clouded by the static, it 10.000 kilometers away

-order the Ruknecti to go there at full speed, we must destroy it

-Right away sir – said the Sensors Officer

The Altair and the Ruknecti went towards the asteroid from were those deadly beings came only to find themselves surrounded by the enemy what open fire upon them without mercy, captain Lukanti gave what will be his final order

-men we will engage the enemy here and now, the odds are against us but our efforts will enable our people in Kumixhos to prepare themselves to battle this things in the future, Strength and Honor, forward to the enemy, fire all weapons -said a courageous Lukanti

The final gest of valor of Captain Lukanti enables the expedition to kill many of those sinister drones, but some of them came close enough to the fuel depot of the Ruknecti and open fire against it, blowing the ship, the wave of the explosion reach the Altair what also explode, the combined explosion destroy almost all of those homicidal monsters. The sacrifice of the Expedition was not in vain, they die a Heroic death, and they went to join our Immortal Gods, Muixnan begin plans to build a Tholos in honor of the fallen… and begin preparations to avenge them soon.

The Battle of Adena (Turn 29)

In the wake of the Disaster of Adena, as it pass to the history, the Alliance send his condolences to Muixnan and their people, Freylinn was at Muixnan side at the funerary rite, she took Muixnan hand and hold it firmly and with a caring touch

-they will be remembered forever Muixnan – Freylinn said looking to the eyes of the young Morrigi, her eyes were full of love and compassion

-indeed my dear, but this stain in our honor will not be forgotten, those animals will be exterminated even if I have to murder them with my own hands – said Muixnan with his eyes filled with tears and anger, the pain and anger in his heart was so great what he cannot even walk or talk for a moment

-Yes, my friend they will be destroyed, and I will help you, these heroes must be avenged – said with determination the young Ancient women

Three days later the research involving the Gene Modification of the people in order to increase the population in the colonies was finish and Muixnan order the begin of a joint research together with the Humans for increasing the ships speed, the Recombinant Fissionables, a new invention made by Vivian and his Confederates scientist. Muixnan need fastest and more powerful ships in order to destroy his enemies forever

Research Progress (Turn 30)

Chapter 5: The Death comes to Hunt us

Three months later the Sensor Station in the Xanthu II Colony detect a large unknown space body travelling in a direct course from Adena to Xanthu II, its seems as the horrible monsters what destroy the Expedition were eager to hunt the surprised Morrigi explorers, Muixnan order the immediate dispatch of a battle fleet to face the enemy, but the enemy will arrive to the undefended colony in 3 months and even at full capacity, the Morrigi battle fleet won’t be finished after 4 months, and even if the fleet is finish sooner, they will have to travel to the colony, such trip will take another 4 months even at full speed. The colony was alone

With those thoughts in mind, Muixnan call an Emergency Conference where he explain to the Alliance Delegates the situation, such reunion was a grim one, all the present agrees what none can be done to save the colony, only evacuate but without sufficient ships to do it such operation will be unsuccessful at least, the only thing what it could be done is to fire planetary missiles to the incoming enemies, hoping to destroy them in the space rather than face them in the planet surface or atmosphere

When Muixnan and the others approves the plan a sad and painful wound open in their hearts, the colony and their brave inhabitants will have to face an ruthless and merciless foe without sufficient or secure means to achieve victory, that was a totally difficult and horrible situation, anyway the orders to build the fleet were being carried out and when the fleet is finish those homicidal machines will be destroyed

The 1st Battle of Xanthu II – Phase I (Turns 33-35)

As the months were passing and the decisive day came closer, the Morrigi were more and more desperate in they efforts to help Xanthu II, working entire days without eating and sleeping, finishing the fleet in record time, such fleet was a powerful one, comprising the best technology of the Morrigi, in weapons, ships specification and engines, and more important than all that, the fleet was crewed by determined and brave men and women, Ancients and Morrigi alike

Finally the long and tense wait end, the enemy appears at Xanthu II, it was a monstrosity, a giant mechanical what resembles a bee, a queen bee, phaser armed drone accompanied by at least 3 dozens of small drones, some of them armed with phaser too, the colony population was accommodated in underground tunnels in the belief what the enemy weapons won’t do much damage to the planet surface, this proves to be wrong as the enemy round begin to pound the planet fast and hard, the “Queen Ship” was also armed with a Heavy Beam what make devastating damage to the tunnels and the surface infrastructure, after 2 days of massive attacks almost all of the tunnels were destroyed killing the 50.407 inhabitants of the planet, all were murdered, Morrigi, Humans, Tarka, and Ancients, all were murdered without mercy and for making the things worst the Queen use the ruins of the surface to make new drones and repair the damaged ones, this is the way they live, destroying others for their own benefit

The 1st Battle of Xanthu II – Phase II (Turn 36)

The pain and grief for the great loss of lives at Xanthu II was short, it was still a lot of things to do in order to avenge them, the 1st Battle Fleet was heading for the lost colony eager to face those monsters what have killed their friends, at Kumixhos the Research Council finish the investigations of the Recombinant Fissionables engines and in order to have a more powerful arsenal, Muixnan order to begin the investigations and tests of the Green Lasers Technology, one of the better weapons in the Morrigi Arsenal

Research Progress (Turn 37)

amazing totally amazin The_Unificator!!!, i love the story and the gameplay, i hope you continue, and as for the platypus, dear Lor Dric i think we have a winner here;):) ¿what you think?