• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Monnikje

Secret Agent
99 Badges
Jul 23, 2007
www.gfoto.nl
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Cities in Motion
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
Maps of Calradia

Do you have the same feeling as I have once in a while, while riding through Calradia? You want to go to some town far away, but have no clue where it is? Or you just want to have some kind of overview? The feeling that you'd like a map of the entire country? Don't worry anymore, since I took care of it. I made two kinds of maps, which I saved each in three kinds of formats: .bmp, .gif and .jpg. I made a rarfile and uploaded it to my filefront account.

Map 1: Screenshots

The first map I present you, is one I made of many screenshots. The map is 3846 x 2738 px, so many details are visible. You can download the rar-file from here.

calradia1small.jpg

Map of Calradia type 1: many screenshots added together into one giant overview.

Map 2: Old drawing

The second map I present you, is an old map of Calradia, showing the different countries in a different style. All the names, water, rivers, cities, castles, villages, bridges, mountains and trees are present. The map is also 3846 x 2738 px. You can download the rar-file from here.

016fh.jpg

Map of Calradia type 2: an old map showing the different countries.

I hope these maps are usefull for you.

[EDIT 17 September 2010]
I've uploaded a rarfile containing my custom map as Gimp-file (.xcf) and Photoshop file (.psd), and a map requested as png. You can find it here.
[/EDIT]

PS: I hope I posted this in the right section. Please don't sent too many sea raiders after me if I made a mistake.

Last edited:
Beautiful!

Something that would be great is if these maps (especially the beautiful old drawing) existed for all mp-maps. That would surely make it alot easier to plan clan battles :D

Thanks all!

Multiplayer maps are going to be a lot tougher to make: for this I could just zoom out on the worldmap, but for those battlefields it would be a lot harder to do. Maybe I'll try to do one in a while, but I make no promises.

Thanks all!

Multiplayer maps are going to be a lot tougher to make: for this I could just zoom out on the worldmap, but for those battlefields it would be a lot harder to do. Maybe I'll try to do one in a while, but I make no promises.

Actually, you can zoom out those maps aswell. Just choose spectator and start zooming out (looking down in the grass and "backing" up in the air)

Edit:
mb1.jpg

Its possible to zoom out alot more (actually you can zoom out so much that you suddenly have three(!) suns (one "under" the earth who i actually a floating island, and two in the sky)

Last edited:
Something that would be great is if these maps (especially the beautiful old drawing) existed for all mp-maps. That would surely make it alot easier to plan clan battles :D

You would have to make several of the same area because of the flags that are in some of the games. I have found that I really like conquest and it has a lot of flags put out on a map.

You would have to make several of the same area because of the flags that are in some of the games. I have found that I really like conquest and it has a lot of flags put out on a map.

Well, I mostly think of such maps as raw material. Maybe ther aren't the best for conquest maps, but surely in battles (where you can easily explain your tactics to your clan) :)

Suppose could have one with all the different features on it. Hope you take it on and good luck, Monnikje

PS: I hope I posted this in the right section. Please don't sent too many sea raiders after me if I made a mistake.

That is a good question, but I suppose this subforum is as good as any. Nice job. :)