• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Hapuga

Major
8 Badges
Jan 14, 2010
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 500k Club
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Age of Wonders III
Merchants and warriors! Priestesses and wizards! Brave knights and holy paladins!

The Baron of Logic is destroyed and Kingdom now flourishes in peace and endless joy under the fair leadership of our Majesty. Ogres are wiped out, rivals are overthrown and even rats feast on the remains of one, who one claimed to be their king. With peace came the end to adventures and mercenaries now dwell depressed, drinking and wasting their talents away at the local inn. It is time for a change!

FanFantasy is a fan project dedicated to this wonderful but rather short game. We are a group of enthusiasts willing to change this game for the best, by implementing new features like maps, balance, new items/characters/buildings in our upcoming mods. We are a determined, mature team, willing to update, create and amuse.

If you love Majesty/Majesty 2 and if you love fantasy-based games of similar setting, you are more than welcome to join our community. Here you will find articles, maps and mods dedicated to this great game.

We plan on a two-way expansion of our community:

FanWorld (roleplay, articles and stories)
FanMajesty (mods, maps, etc)

We are the only place to get fully supported maps and mods.

To all mapmakers out there: we have a full manual on how to create maps for Majesty 2 HERE.

The development is in full blossom. We will post new updates with screenshots as we make progress.
If you would like to take part in a serious project to get experience of working in a group and to actually achieve something, here are some open positions:

A Mapmaker. A person that has passion for making complicated, interesting and replayable maps, well familiar with a basic Editor structure (flags, triggers, landscape alteration, unit placement)

A 3D Artist. A person capable of copying drawn art to a 3D program with maximum precision.

An Artist. Do you draw well? You are more than welcome to join.

We also need educated people, capable of writing articles, FAQ's, and other documents with good style and free of grammatical errors.

Current Dev. team:

PAg
- Administration and website\forum maintenance.
- Monster base creation.
- Mapmaking.

Effrit
- Administration and website maintenance.
- Mapmaking.
- Comics animation.
- Scriptwriter.

Wolf
- Coding.
- Models and textures.
- Gameplay.

Xpromt
- Gameplay.
- Editing of game resources.
- Something else.

Pifa
- Artist.

GrinN
- Mapmaker.

Химза
– mapmaker (currently unavailable).

Мурлок
– textures (currently unavailable).

Дуот
- Translation of the website into English.

Hapuga
- PR, Website translation into English.
- Mapmaking.
- Something else.

This world is no fiction for us.

...I can probably help out as a concept artist and proof-reader, and possibly chip in some 3D-modelling (though I tend to work with a lower poly count than Maj2's models.) What kind of specific projects are you undertaking at the moment?

The new company, ... for the company.
He means "campaign". These words are very much alike in Russian. :)

...I can probably help out as a concept artist and proof-reader, and possibly chip in some 3D-modelling (though I tend to work with a lower poly count than Maj2's models.) What kind of specific projects are you undertaking at the moment?
Now we work on new compain. We want to add into game some classes of heroes: fire mage, air mage, earth mage, assassin, treasureseeker (names're not final). You could register at our forum to know more about current steps of development.

Last edited:
Well, I'll see if I can register and familiarise myself with the details. However, the impression I'm under is that Maj2 has very limited scripting facilities, which would make extensive changes to fundamental gameplay very difficult (particularly with respect to AI, which is my main beef.)

EDIT: I presume the assassin/treasure-seeker are intended as rogue upgrades? I did have some concepts for those a while back.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I'm actually having some difficulty with the registration process, since all the registration forms are in russian (even if specific sub-forums aren't.) Google translate doesn't seem to be effective. Would it perhaps be possible for you to create an account for me? Or, if you you want me to do some concept art, you could just PM me with the details here(?)

Again, I'm afraid I'm unable to post replies to threads in the english forum. I get the following message:

[#103133] У Вас нет прав оставлять сообщения в этой теме.

EDIT: Oh, wait, I see now- you've created a new subforum for the purpose. My mistake. I'll post now.

Hi, 2 days ago we has a small 100 day anniversary of our website. To celebrate this date we decided to show you some “behind the scenes” thingies – some details from upcoming mod for Majesy 2: The Fantasy Kingdom.
You will probably want to know how is the project going, on what stage of development we are and etc. If you feel like that then I will enlighten you!
All info (like screenshots, renders, discriptrios) are specially gathered here for you.
Stay with us and we will difinitely surprise and satisfy your curiosity further on!

Just thought I should mention- I probably won't be able to help out with the art any further, as my own projects are keeping me busy for at least the next few months. Sorry.