• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

rexodia48

Übër Pwnägë
26 Badges
Apr 4, 2008
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Island Bound
  • Prison Architect
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • 200k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
Yet another one of my attempted AARs. Most of my others have in unusual wasy either died or I was just too lay to finish them. But with a small timeframe and a nice hard challenge this should be fun. I am using WWM 3.3 with IN 3.2b.

Chapter I: Introduction to War

The start of the American war of Independence! A day to remember in history. With the rebels a very limited supply of everything but with the courage of a million men. With the British superior manpower, better tactics, more powerful weapons, and a Navy.
This war was going to be long and bloody indeed, but as the Continental Congress looked at the maps around and surrounding the United states they were happy to see no troops in sight.

EU3_156.jpg

With the statistics of the "United States" being created the Continental Congress was surprised that this was all America had to offer.

EU3_157.jpg

EU3_158.jpg

With all of the money that was going to be needed to fund our war, the Continental Congress saw that it would be ok if the country minted a little. Also, stability would be handled and tried to be raised.

EU3_159.jpg

There was also a small army and navy that the Continental Congress had to manage and take care of. Yet another reason for the minting the "United States" would need.

EU3_160.jpg

EU3_162.jpg

After looking at the list of generals the country had to offer, the Continental Congress was a little happier than they were before.

Last edited:
could be interesting. subscribing

Looks good. :cool: And you can't go wrong with John Adams as an adviser. :)

NB: Fixed the spelling of "independence" in the title for you. ;)

I always love getting my butt kicked by the British....hopefully you fare better than I. ;)

Good Luck, I'll enjoy seeing how far Manifest Destiny and Freedom brings America in her conquests.

I always love getting my butt kicked by the British....hopefully you fare better than I. ;)

Yea those British just love to destroy us in so many ways.

Good Luck, I'll enjoy seeing how far Manifest Destiny and Freedom brings America in her conquests.

Thanks lets just hope I'll survive the war.

This should be good, are you going to go all the way up to 1918?

After the war if people edge me on with new goals then I mght consider it.

Chapter II: The First Actions and the First President

After the Continental Congress saw the state of the "United States" they discovered a small British force heading to Massachusets. They thus sent their largest army lead by General George Washington. It was a decisive battle and after a few days the "Americans" won and all British were killed or taken prisoner.

EU3_164.jpg

Discovering that much of the world had allies or atleast a better army the Netherlands decided that it would be best to help us prosper by becoming the "United States" first ally. This was a major accomplishment and the "Uniteed States" Will always remember the day that Europe started to like them.

EU3_166.jpg

The second battle that the Continental Congress was looking at was at the sea not the land. All of the biggest ships and slightly smaller ships were sent to defeat a small British navy. All of the ships were destroyed and yet again the "United States" was doing great.

EU3_167.jpg

Now that the people can fight for themselves both in land and at sea, it was decided that the Continental Congress be broken up and we elect our first President. Daniel Jefferson was the best choice and so the people voted for him. He was a great diplomat and an equal competitor in the military. The only thing he lacked skills in was Bureacracy.

EU3_168.jpg

Last edited:
Nice start
Have you thought of DOW'ing one of GB's allies to bring the Netherlands in alongside you?

I dont think we have enough trust to do that. They would probably leave me.
Yeah, never trust those shifty duthcmen:p
I'm surprised you managed to catch a few stray British ships, I'm assuming they still have a massive main fleet, why aren't they blockading you?

Yeah, never trust those shifty duthcmen:p
I'm surprised you managed to catch a few stray British ships, I'm assuming they still have a massive main fleet, why aren't they blockading you?

They have a HUGE navy but it is divided into groups of 4 ships so its easy to capture them.

i will so be following this AAR!!!! SUPERB WORK DUDE! :D

Thanks I hope you stay with the rebels until the end!

Chapter III: The Civil War and New Hampshire

Days after Daniel Jefferson became the first president of the "United States" many more battles between the British and American navies continued. The two main that were won were on the southern coast. The British were trying to disrupt the imports that America needed to win the war.

EU3_170.jpg

EU3_171.jpg

After the battle maps were looked at Daniel decided it was time to attack British Canada. He called it Operation:Iroquois. The army would be under command of General George Washington and would take out 5 provinces that were included in the Iroquois Confederation.

EU3_172.jpg

Apparently the people of "Georgia" were unhappy with the way the "United States" was running the country. They were unhappy about taxes and wanted to create their own nation free of Americans. Thus the American Civil War had started within the Revolutionary War for the independence of their country.

EU3_173.jpg

Even more discomfort was found when the British landed troops near the state of Massachusets. They had many numbers and would probably head towards New Hampshire and then on to the Captial. Thus General George Washington and his army were to return to New Hampshire and fight off the British.

EU3_174.jpg

The Rebels were gaining ground and an American Army under the command of General Daniel Jefferson was to attack them and defeat them. With 1 regiment of infantry and 2 regiments of cavalry the Rebels outnumbered them. Hopefully God would be with them.

EU3_175.jpg

And in the other side of the country General George Washington and his men were ready to fight off the British from New Hampshire. With numerical advantage the Americans should have an advantage.

EU3_176.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck on your goal of defeating the Brits. Use Canada to force their surrender.

Always interesting to see the Rebel scum trying to break off from the glorious United Kingdom.