• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have a France with 24BB.

Here you can see their BB....
FranceBB1.png

Here you can see the matching treasury to make sure the BB belongs to France.
FranceBB2.png

Is there any more info you need to put this as the record? I am playing the Netherlands here.

If this goes on the record sheet, I think this puts me even with unddu.

Hope it was fun. Just good to know you haven't left all of us.
Ok, got it updated for you ;)
I didn't read whole thread. Does it matter on wich difficulty you've done your records?
Hm...I wouldn't think so, but what record are we talking about? If you are going for the world conquer and you did it on very easy compared to the current holder who did it on hard...I may have to think it over.

So what record do you think you have? :D

Ok, got it updated for you ;)

Hm...I wouldn't think so, but what record are we talking about? If you are going for the world conquer and you did it on very easy compared to the current holder who did it on hard...I may have to think it over.

So what record do you think you have? :D
WC on easy, but I have to find my save, even if I find it I might not be able to show you because I maxed my income in it for fun so I played it another 200 years :rofl:
Honestly I think my record isn't qualified because it's a whole lot a different story to start with burgundy on easy than with mantua on very hard. So I will not bother to show off

Hi, I believe I have the biggest income.

IN 3.2b, on hard with all options on normal.

It was a well planned game where I went POR -> SPA -> NED -> ENG -> SCA

and took all the economic national decisions including stuff like "hire privateers." !? I've never tried that before. I mean, you need one of the useless navy ideas: superior_seamanship, naval_fighting_instruction or sea_hawks, and you need a reasonable monarch and a privateers as advisor :wacko:

It was my first WC so I did a few mistakes, but the high income could cover up for it. I just wished I'd taken Rome much earlier and had nourished someone in position to hold Thrace with a CoT for the bospherous trade modifier.
income.gif

In the end I had (among others for conversion and stability)
Afonsine ordinances (10% prod)
liquor act (3% tax)
legacy of the navigator (5% trade)
church taxes (8% tax)
dissolution of the monastories (6% tax)
gold fleet (5% tariff)
india trade co (5% trade)
dutch india (5% trade)
importation act (6% trade)
hire privateers (10% tariff, 5% trade)
British merchant navy (5% tariff)
convoy system (10% tariff)
Joint stock companies (2% trade)
Vorneredskab (10% tax)
agricultural cultivations (4% production 4% trade)

I also had the Sound Toll, 25% trade
decisions.gif

I had national trade policy, viceroys, bureaucracy and smithian economics for another (10% trade, 25% tariffs, 20% production and 5% tax and was running constitutional republic for another 20% production. And by the way. I am at war against my trusted vassal Pommerania, and running wartaxes.

budget window
budgetv.jpg

I just had my autosave, so I don't know why the trade efficiency is slightly lower here. Perhaps I had a good event in the previous screen shot. Here is a snapshot of the best non-CoT provinces of some selected goods. I am especially satisfied with the grain prices. 32.5 d/unit makes grain worth more than iron. That is excellent, considering that grain makes up about a fifth of the provinces. Also notice how ridiculously low the wool prices are. Wool and fish are worthless in this game.

Oh, and I've minted alot to build manufactories all over the globe. 56 weapon, naval, refinery and universities. And 65 textile manufactories (of which I build none)
provinces.gif

Last edited:
And another one.
I guess I really didn't pay any attention to badboy, but since I only started WC after getting tech level 30, I guess I must have made a good burst, even though I grabbed cabinet as soon as possible.

This one must be easy to beat.
badboy.jpg

I am also a liiitle bit proud of the result ;) I'm a bit exhausted too, so unless someone beats my income in a comparable game, I think I will put EU3 on the shelf for a while.
I doubt anyone will ever break your income record. We though unddu's was unbreakable, and you beat it by 10k. I don't think anyone else will have the patience to go through all of the hoops you did to get all of the best economic decision.